Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Farm Supplier

Thanks for gemming!

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Just chopped two of the ghostly graves (in the market for gems) and got a spooky tower, A spooky wall, double the amount of haunted diamonds and a VERY cool looking Raven Atrium with at 22hr timer! Wonder what it will give me!

Edit - after checking, realized I got all of those decor items and diamonds from ONE ghostly grave!

Edit 2: chopped four ghostly graves and received: 81 diamonds, 3 spooky towers (have royal points!), the raven attrium, a Cownt Dracula cow, two baby widows (tiny spiders with unknown drops), 6 spooky walls, 4 songs of the undead, a raven lantern and a spooky gate! Totally worth the gems to me!
    I totally want the raven atrium and have some gems after the MH. Very tempting!! Thanks for sharing your results 👍

Executive Chef
    Thanks for a fun Halloween event Storm8!
    Seems we have a couple more on the way too!

Just a slight error:
    The back of the Ghost Sheep card reads...
    “Says baa instead of boo!”
    But should say...
    “Says boo instead of baa!”
    Please fix Storm8
    Thanks again
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-01-20 at 06:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I totally want the raven atrium and have some gems after the MH. Very tempting!! Thanks for sharing your results 👍
    I?ve chopped more and have also received rotten pumpkins for the game tent and manticore terrariums in addition to the aforementioned items. Big fan of these!

Farm Supplier
    I got the first chest with the spooky crafting parts needed for the various tokens by completing the first goal of the Night to Dismember. I?m on the goal to upgrade the ballroom to level three and see that there?s another of the same chests at the bottom corner of the goal screen as a prize once I upgrade.
    What is spooky crafting parts? I don?t think I got anything for completing the first goal, unless I missed it. And I finished level 3 and all I got was an undead troll trap. I usually don?t chop up traps but save them, do we get tokens for chopping them or just a troll monster?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Troll camp is random, first click didn't render Haunted Cross
    Me neither. It's a long wait to continue with the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    What is spooky crafting parts? I don?t think I got anything for completing the first goal, unless I missed it. And I finished level 3 and all I got was an undead troll trap. I usually don?t chop up traps but save them, do we get tokens for chopping them or just a troll monster?
    The spooky crafting parts were the items needed in the spooky shack to craft the various tokens. I crafted ten pumpkin tokens and got my first pumpkin candle right away. I also crafted my first alicorn token. I got a pop up screen for the items which looked like the pop up screen you would get when you receive a prize chest. There were a TON of popups when I started this and I didnt catch all of them, but I thought I received the spooky shack crafting items from a prize chest right after completing goal one. I checked the splash screen posted on page one for that goal and it shows the same prize chest in the bottom right corner that Im also seeing as a prize for upgrading the haunted ballroom to level 3.

Edit: I also got the troll trap but that was later. The undead troll gives the grave mappy thingy (I can never remember the actual names of the items, sorry)

Nightclub Owner
    Just chopped two of the ghostly graves (in the market for gems) and got a spooky tower, A spooky wall, double the amount of haunted diamonds and a VERY cool looking Raven Atrium with at 22hr timer! Wonder what it will give me!

Edit - after checking, realized I got all of those decor items and diamonds from ONE ghostly grave!

Edit 2: chopped four ghostly graves and received: 81 diamonds, 3 spooky towers (have royal points!), the raven attrium, a Cownt Dracula cow, two baby widows (tiny spiders with unknown drops), 6 spooky walls, 4 songs of the undead, a raven lantern and a spooky gate! Totally worth the gems to me!
    Assuming it's the same Raven Atrium from the Jack the Clipper event last year, I've recorded the following drops: Coins (around 400), Various Petals, Glimmerbulb (x6), Soft Feathers, Living Wood and Glimmerdust.

Baby Widows drop: coins (around 250), Bacon, Prime Cuts, Bone, Fur, Iron, Jewels, Silver, and can spawn Skunkupines.

I love when they offer items that drop various high value prizes so thanks for sharing. I'm now excited to buy a few as well! Last I recall something similar it was the Bag of Treats from the 2018 Halloween event (I think?) - I stocked up on those and still have a few dozen in my inventory, lol.

Fashion Designer
    How does one get more pumpkin seeds and webbed rope?

What’s the next goal after crafting the haunted brooch?

Farm Supplier
    The spooky crafting parts were the items needed in the spooky shack to craft the various tokens. I crafted ten pumpkin tokens and got my first pumpkin candle right away. I also crafted my first alicorn token. I got a pop up screen for the items which looked like the pop up screen you would get when you receive a prize chest. There were a TON of popups when I started this and I didnt catch all of them, but I thought I received the spooky shack crafting items from a prize chest right after completing goal one. I checked the splash screen posted on page one for that goal and it shows the same prize chest in the bottom right corner that Im also seeing as a prize for upgrading the haunted ballroom to level 3.

Edit: I also got the troll trap but that was later. The undead troll gives the grave mappy thingy (I can never remember the actual names of the items, sorry)
    Oic! Thank you for the clarification and info on the troll trap! All this time I thought I got the spooky craft items from chopping up my fairy chests... I wasn?t paying close attention to all the screens in the beginning. Oh and I am not in upgrading my ballroom to level 3, I originally thought you meant part 3 as in passing the third tick mark of Passing the night to dismember goal. I will keep my eyes open for the prize chest now!
    Last edited by wintersno; 10-01-20 at 09:02 PM.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast