Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Question HELP please

I think I'm confused so I'm worried I missed something. My Haunted ballroom is at level 4 & so far I've gotten enough materials to create 2 of the pumpkin candles. To complete the 3rd candle (and finish task) I only need 5 more pumpkin tokens-each candle takes 10 total. What worries me is that I have enough pumpkin seeds to make the last 5 tokens, but I am out of webbed rope...hmmm, seems like I outta have the same amount of rope as seeds, no?!? What I can't figure out is how I'm gonna get those last 25 webbed ropes bc there's no more 'tasks'. Make sense??

Btw, did anyone find it odd that there's no 'special sale' (15 min unlimited energy/task items, etc.) to go along with this?
    Thanks guys!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Greetings. Here is the link to my excel doc with algorithms for tracking materials. Remember you need to make your own copy in order to edit it. Please let me know if any corrections need to be made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Thanks. Love your spreadsheets.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m thinking about skipping this event. I won’t be able to play on the second half of october so no chance for the Alicorn. So what’s the sense of even starting?
    But I loooove the Alicorn.
    I don’t know. What would you do?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I think I'm confused so I'm worried I missed something. My Haunted ballroom is at level 4 & so far I've gotten enough materials to create 2 of the pumpkin candles. To complete the 3rd candle (and finish task) I only need 5 more pumpkin tokens-each candle takes 10 total. What worries me is that I have enough pumpkin seeds to make the last 5 tokens, but I am out of webbed rope...hmmm, seems like I outta have the same amount of rope as seeds, no?!? What I can't figure out is how I'm gonna get those last 25 webbed ropes bc there's no more 'tasks'. Make sense??

Btw, did anyone find it odd that there's no 'special sale' (15 min unlimited energy/task items, etc.) to go along with this?
    Thanks guys!
    I am in exactly the same position. I assume we will get more materials as we work through this and future events in October. Don’t worry.

Yes I noticed the lack of value pack. Really annoying as I am burning through energy at a great rate and I have loads of excess things I want to get rid of.

Executive Chef

Thanks guys!
    I think you are exactly where you should be. We don't know where we we will get other chests, but they will come. Hang in there.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Spiritwind's post "Win all three events in the month of October to get enough Gholstly Horseshoes to craft the Gholst Alicorn!"

What are the three events?

Checking my kingdom goal book I just found Trick or Tokens for 34 days, asking for 3 pumpkin candles to be crafted to open the next item, webbed gate. If anyone has opened it, how many of them are needed? I'm assuming the 34 days are for crafting all of the crafts building up to the alicorn. I still haven't figured out what events drop the items to craft the tokens.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-02-20 at 08:11 AM.

This is so helpful xoxo.. thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Spiritwind's post "Win all three events in the month of October to get enough Gholstly Horseshoes to craft the Gholst Alicorn!"

Checking my kingdom goal book I just found Trick or Tokens for 34 days, asking for 3 pumpkin candles to be crafted to open the next item, webbed gate. If anyone has opened it, how many of them are needed? I'm assuming the 34 days are for crafting all of the crafts building up to the alicorn. I still haven't figured out what events drop the items to craft the tokens.
    I think they mean the current Community Event is the first we need to complete to earn materials towards the Alicorn and the next two limited time events in the following weeks will complete the trilogy of events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

There is A Night to Dismember quest line that builds the haunted ball that is probably one event.
    I'm not sure how to "win" the faerie atrium except to collect enough from the haunted ball to get the last item the ghost jester. Is this the second?
    Dancing in October is the adventure I think.
    As you work thru this event and complete the tasks to upgrade your ballroom, you receive the prize chests that have items needed to craft tokens in the spooky shack. First chest was received by completing the first GOAL of the event. Second chest will be received after you complete the goal to upgrade your ballroom to level 3. There is likely to be additional chests as you continue to upgrade the ballroom, but they may not come until the second or third event of the month since all three will be tied together.

A Night To Dismember is event one.
    When it ends in 13 days, event two will begin.
    After however long event two is, event three will begin.
    All events will be started and completed in the 35 days that the Spooky Supply Run task is showing in the goal book (may be 34 days at this point).

All of the side quests during this event like the Dancing in October (I think that was the name of it, I already completed it) do NOT count toward the prize chests needed to gain spooky crafting items for the tokens.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar

Thanks guys!
    I need four maps from undead trolls to upgrade the haunted ballroom to level 3. And I've only made one candle pumpkin. I usually am able to complete events with a little wiggle room so I think you are doing well on where you are.