Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    I don?t see the explore the graveyard adventure. Where can I find it?
    Your Castle

Found it!!! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I was wondering if you needed to go in order in the spooky shack trade to unlock the alicorn? There is a trick-or-tokens goal in the goal book that says you need to trade 3 pumpkin candles to unlock the spider gate trade? I thought if we just had enough alicorn tokens we could just trade for that or just do trades we wanted.
    I think we most probably have to go in order, as the Tricks or Tokens thread shows the Alicorn as the final prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Luv to know what ?Events? give us the spooky crafting parts. Seems tapping on a Grave did first one.. when is next one?
    I got the first chest with the spooky crafting parts needed for the various tokens by completing the first goal of the Night to Dismember. I?m on the goal to upgrade the ballroom to level three and see that there?s another of the same chests at the bottom corner of the goal screen as a prize once I upgrade.

Banned
    Ignore this post
    Last edited by podunkiana; 10-01-20 at 05:16 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I got the first chest with the spooky crafting parts needed for the various tokens by completing the first goal of the Night to Dismember. I?m on the goal to upgrade the ballroom to level three and see that there?s another of the same chests at the bottom corner of the goal screen as a prize once I upgrade.
    Awesome thanks for the info friend)

Banned
    Thinking we need to start a pre SW post. Anyone out there willing to lay down the layout. Try to emulate the first post and gather as much info in posts as possible

Just want to help out our Sister from another Mother

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I think we most probably have to go in order, as the Tricks or Tokens thread shows the Alicorn as the final prize.
    Geez... nothing is too good or easy to be true! I thought we just collected horse shoes and win the alicorn at first then thought we complete 4 events and win the alicorn 🤷*♀️. Well, at least this is something different and fun... hopefully the fun isn?t ****ed by ?impossible? and everyone has a chance by playing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Geez... nothing is too good or easy to be true! I thought we just collected horse shoes and win the alicorn at first then thought we complete 4 events and win the alicorn ��*♀️. Well, at least this is something different and fun... hopefully the fun isn?t ****ed by ?impossible? and everyone has a chance by playing.
    I feel like I still don't know what's going on. I can't even make the 3 pumpkins yet to move along. Patience, patience!

Executive Chef
    I spawned more than enough fangbeast collecting all the diamonds from the coin graveyards.

I also got 38 of the song of the undead so will do 7 adventures.

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast