Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    For everyone confused/ worried about the Spooky Shack Supplies, SgtBeebo has posted some comments on Page 19 and 20. (I've posted them below too)
    I don't think we need to worry

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 :
    I feel like such an idiot for starting at the end (alicorn token) and working my way back towards the pumpkin tokens because I ran out of the webbed rope and can’t make a pumpkin candle! This is what I get for trying to be too clever. Hopefully there’s still time to recover ...

Reply SgtBeebo :
    You will have time to recover! The following events should reward more than enough supplies to get the decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1:
    Spooky Trades Question
    Am I safe to assume that if we follow the goals that outlines the trades. Ie the current one I have is Pumpkin Candles. That we will complete the goal to get the Ghost Alicorn. Just want to make sure there are no gotchas down the road.

Reply SgtBeebo :
    You need to complete the goals AND win each event to get the Ghost Alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by M2013C :
    I need help, I think I did something wrong. I am missing webbed rope to make the last pumpkin candle. So stupid I think I did the spider token. Is it possible to recover this?

Reply SgtBeebo :
    Yes, if you've already completed this event, just wait for the next one! You'll be able to get more Spooky Supplies rather early on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I understand that I have to complete all three October Events to get the Alicorn .My question is Doyou HAVE to complete the goals n the Spooky Shack, in the correct order as they appear in our goal Book the exact order?
    Yes, you need to complete the 'Trick-Or-Tokens' Goal to get the Alicorn.
    You can't do them out of order, so most logical is to do them in order. (we don't know yet if things 'autocomplete')
    I (and some others) did make some Tokens in advance. I won't do than any more from now on, and SgtBeebo has assured us we will get more than enough supplies in the future to complete all the Goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I understand that I have to complete all three October Events to get the Alicorn .My question is Doyou HAVE to complete the goals n the Spooky Shack, in the correct order as they appear in our goal Book the exact order?
    S8 confirmed that even if you make tokens out of order, it won't be a problem in the end. If you make spider tokens before pumpkin tokens, you will still get the needed tokens later to complete the first goal which will then unlock the spider gate (and presumably the spider tokens you already made will count towards that). In the end, if you compete all 3 events in October + the token goals you will receive the ghostly alicorn.

I like that you can craft all the tokens already, but it seems to have created some confusion and anxiety, perhaps it would have been better if only the pumpkin token was available to craft until you finished all the pumpkins and only then would the spider tokens be unlocked
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    The Ghostly Jester has a 22 hour collection time. Quite a good looking character!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Well, I?m confused. In post #4 it states I should get 50 webbed rope after goal 1, and 75 after goal 6. So that?s a total of 125 which means I should have 2 pumpkin candles and 5 pumpkin tokens. Then after goal 9 I should get another 25 which would allow me to complete the 3 pumpkin candles. I only have 2 pumpkin candles and 3 tokens, so what I get after goal 9 will not be enough to get the 3 pumpkin candles. As far as I am aware I have only made the pumpkin stuff and an Alicorn token. I?m pretty sure I have not made anything else, but it is frustrating that you can?t check as I won?t know for at least another 11 days or so when the event starts and I hopefully get more webbed rope to complete the pumpkin candles then unlock the gate and see if I have made any gate tokens. I just wish they showed in your inventory so you could check. Is it possible some get a different amount? I hope I haven?t stuffed up as the ghost one looks gorgeous.
    You can check if you made any of the other tokens by tapping on the locked craft

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4B0C671-C468-4E4B-B5B3-F3AF1727FF7A.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	56917
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can check if you made any of the other tokens by tapping on the locked craft

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4B0C671-C468-4E4B-B5B3-F3AF1727FF7A.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	56917
    Thankyou so much, I didn?t realise you could do that, yes apparently I must have made 2 of the spider tokens a few days ago. My memory must be getting bad. Oh well, I?ll just have to be patient!

Rhino Keeper
    The pumpkin candle says you can make *max 10* and the spider gate says *max 4* so I would guess we’ll get more than enough tokens In the next two events to make everything we need for the tasks to unlock crafting the Ghostly Alicorn. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Thankyou so much, I didn?t realise you could do that, yes apparently I must have made 2 of the spider tokens a few days ago. My memory must be getting bad. Oh well, I?ll just have to be patient!
    You'll be ok. We should be getting more webs, etc.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    While I drink some Brew I wonder if I should Broach the ironic twist that we are making Masks

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    And there are spider fences that coordinate with the crafted fence in the market (15 gems).

I did go ahead and buy a 3rd ghostly grave for 40 gems. In total for 3 graves, I ended up with:

3 raven lanterns
    3 spooky towers
    5 spooky walls
    53 haunted paths

RNG was busted for me but I wish others luck in getting cute items. I'd love to hear about them or see pictures if anyone gets any.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-05-20 at 09:08 AM.