Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm only getting the crossbones about every 3rd visit. My drops from the adventures haven't been as good this event either. I can usually get the hardest to obtain item a few times from adventures, but this time I received it only once and mostly got the 3 items that are the easiest to obtain. Reall6 hope I can get the ghost dancers. Maybe power of the post will help.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

New Resident
    The dancing couple is not necessary to get the ghost alicorn or do I need it? After 4 adventures I still don't have one and I don't have any golden nuggets left

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I?m short 5 pumpkin tokens to finish the third pumpkin. I am about to upgrade to the last level. When are those web tokens supposed to arrive? This is very frustrating
    You need to win Duchess Winifred to get the final Spooky Supplies bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by alfi1002 View Post
    The dancing couple is not necessary to get the ghost alicorn or do I need it? After 4 adventures I still don't have one and I don't have any golden nuggets left
    You just need to complete the main goals and win Duchess Winifred to get the Ghostly Horseshoes needed from this event. You do not need to win the dancers.
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 10-06-20 at 01:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    You need to win Duchess Winifred to get the final Spooky Supplies bundle.
    Thank you!!

Host(ess)
    Same! It?s so frustrating ☹️

Host(ess)
    What is it so hard to get haunted crossbones? I’m luck if I get one every third time I go to the troll camp

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm sorry people are having trouble with drops. I just finished and I'm sure it was because I had a drop almost each visit to the troll camp. I'm not very good at gathering materials for the adventure so I went on less than 6. I don't understand the coding difference where one player could get a drop almost every time and others get so few. That doesn't seem like a random number generator thing. I'm trying to check at least every 3 hours, and troll camp has a 6 hour timer. I think I got about 2 a day. And I remember other events where some people experienced this. If it is possible, can someone from S8 take a look please?

Unrelated, but I am finding that the ghost cow from the faerie atrium seems to be a decent dropper of prime cut.

Has anyone seen anything about timing for other events? I'm not sure if we have one this week or continue with the current one whose timer has another week left.

Edit....I'm sorry, I did check the first page but I overlooked it. I wasn't trying to be lazy. Thank you Spiritwind for all of the work you do. It is on the first page:

Win all three events in the month of October to get enough Ghostly Horseshoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn!
    Event 1: A Night to Dismember
    Event 2: coming mid October after this event concludes
    Event 3: coming later in October
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-07-20 at 11:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got the dancing couple! I've never won the special prize from adventures before and I've been level 50 for over a year! Oh I'm so happy!
    Congratulations ham! I just won them too
    I did a lot of adventures to compensate for the bad Troll Camp drops, and this was a very welcome surprise! They are so beautiful

I would advise other players with bad Troll Camp drops to do as many adventures as possible.
    My Adventure - Cross Bone drop rate was about 1 Cross Bone per 3 Adventures, .. it cost a lot of energy, but a few extra drops could mean the difference between completing the event or not. (and still having a shot at the Ghost Alicorn)
    And if your still using your 2 hour refills like me, the energy gets spent either way.. So prioritize chopping the Fresh Graves for a couple of days and IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
    + doing more Adventures gives extra chances to win the Dancers.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Has anyone seen anything about timing for other events? I'm not sure if we have one this week or continue with the current one whose timer has another week left.
    I think we begin the new event when this one is done (a week from now), just like always.
    The previous event was an exception, because it was a Main Story Line.