Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Everything looks so good Team S8!
    Love the animation of the Ghostly Jester, Dutchess Winifred and even the Dancers.
    I agree with coleoptera the Haunted Ballroom is a bit empty. Having the Dancers in there would be awesome!

I'm still hoping animation (eyes, ears, tongue) and transparency (especially around the neck when sheep bents foreword, it looks wrong, to 'dense') of the Ghost Sheep can be fixed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2739.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	258.6 KB 
ID:	57024
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-15-20 at 12:48 AM.

Where do I log ticket for lost Winifred

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    * Quick reminder before the event concludes to make sure you've done your community visits on the last goal to get the Jester.

* You need to win Duchess Winifred to get the 3rd Spooky Supplies bundle and I've written notes about the tokens and crafts in readiness for tomorrow's new release.

* I'll find out if the Ghost Alicorn will be a weekly or daily too...

* If you lost Duchess Winnie from a sync or reload issue when you placed her, Support will be able to restore her for you to your storage. Please log a ticket.
    Where do we log ticket for lost Winifred and supplies

Thank you. I submitted the ticket. Yes, I reached 1000 chandeliers and had her and placed her and then next time I entered game she and the supplies were gone / missing from my inventory and not enough webs etc in shack to be able to craft. I did find the jester while looking for her in inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    If you go to page 1 and look at SpiritWinds posts #1, it has super helpful links (in the pink box below the post)
    Good luck!

p.s. are you sure you completed the last Goal? (it includes visiting neighbors)
    Just upgrading the Haunted Ballroom isn't enough to get Winifred and the Spooky Supplies. (sorry if this isn't the case, just checking )
    Thank you so much! I submitted the ticket.

Yes, I reached 1000 chandeliers and had her and placed her and then next time I entered game she and the supplies were gone / missing from my inventory and not enough webs etc in shack to be able to craft. I did find the jester while looking for her in inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by momo201 View Post

Yes, I reached 1000 chandeliers and had her and placed her and then next time I entered game she and the supplies were gone / missing from my inventory and not enough webs etc in shack to be able to craft. I did find the jester while looking for her in inventory.
    I hope Team S8 can fix it for you

Rhino Keeper
    I did finish, but never got enough token things to finish making the pumpkins.....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by momo201 View Post

The same happened to me, I have submitted a ticket, hopefully they will sort it so I have a chance of getting the lovely alicorn

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    If anyone is worried about not finishing this goal and getting 1000 chandeliers, are you getting your three Faerie chests every day?
    I know some only drop 2 or 3, I got 9 chandeliers out of one and ten out of another so that really helps.

Also, it only takes 4 gems to speed up the Haunted Ballroom. So even if you don't get it to level 6 until the last few days, you
    could sped it up five times for 20 gems and that is a whopping 125 chandeliers!! The crossbones were 20 gems to buy in crafting
    building so speeding up five times doesn't seem that expensive.
    Wish I had read this info a few days ago. I went searching and had left it on this page.

Skipping the next part. Taking a break for a while. I have been playing for years but can't complete goals now.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142