Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone else wish the haunted ballroom had dancers and people/ghosts in the seats? It would be nice to have some populated locations, especially the ones that are a smaller scale. I am trying to use the smaller scale items to create forced perspective. I made this suggestion on the suggestion forum. Does storm 8 actually read suggestions or is it an exercise in futility?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    Does anyone else wish the haunted ballroom had dancers and people/ghosts in the seats? It would be nice to have some populated locations, especially the ones that are a smaller scale. I am trying to use the smaller scale items to create forced perspective. I made this suggestion on the suggestion forum. Does storm 8 actually read suggestions or is it an exercise in futility?
    They read everything Improving graphic quality is something the team are very responsive to. Adding/changing the look of a final upgrade building is a bit different, but hopefully it's something the design team could look at for future buildings. Posting in the suggestion forum is the perfect place for that, so thanks for taking the time to post.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    * Quick reminder before the event concludes to make sure you've done your community visits on the last goal to get the Jester.

* You need to win Duchess Winifred to get the 3rd Spooky Supplies bundle and I've written notes about the tokens and crafts in readiness for tomorrow's new release.

* I'll find out if the Ghost Alicorn will be a weekly or daily too...

* If you lost Duchess Winnie from a sync or reload issue when you placed her, Support will be able to restore her for you to your storage. Please log a ticket.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-14-20 at 08:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I was searching for chests and discovered the dancers, a dog and something else in my inventory! I did not see them drop!
    Great news that you got the Dancers. Congrats!

I also lost the duchess and all the ending prizes.

Host(ess)
    I finally got winnifred with 57mins to spare.... hoping the next challenge isn’t as stressful to complete, the lack of crossbones drops almost did me in

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I finished yesterday; here?s my collection so far (barring duplicates), including the kitty and bed. I?m not really a big Halloween decor fan but appreciate the variety of items.

Attachment 57013
    You were very lucky with random drops!
    I absolutely adore the look on Ghost Pigs face!

Executive Chef
    I won't complete this event. Is there any point in doing the next 2 events. I was stuck as the Troll Camp was not giving the bones. I will not be able to upgrade past Level 4. I am missing items to complete the 3rd candle.
    I'm sorry you didn't make it.
    The Ghost Alicorn is not the only reason to participate in the 2 upcoming events though.
    They will have their own (intermediary and final) rewards.
    And you can still earn more Spooky Supplies for the other decorations (and a chance at random deco drops). You will get more supplies early into the next event.

Executive Chef
    I was searching for chests and discovered the dancers, a dog and something else in my inventory! I did not see them drop!
    Haha, that's a nice surprise! Congratulations

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Wanted to see if I could figure out how to post a picture. Just made a big Halloween section and love the new decorations! The art team
    did an amazing job on this event. I had to have extras of the Haunted Diamonds, Graveyard Maps, Haunted Flowers and Haunted Libations
    because everything is so beautiful. Love the Ghost cow and Spooky Shack. Great job team!!

Attachment 57017
    Looks great! I love all your spooky castles/ manors