Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Rare drop from adventure, 4h collection time.
    Attachment 56855Attachment 56856Attachment 56857
    Was wondering where I got it from.

It seems like any adventure as I got one from collecting the "sweet feast" (?name) adventure this morning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Trading for tokens in the Spooky Shack has a rare chance to drop a Halloween deco, as does chopping a Ghostly Grave!
    Thanks for the quick response. Loving this event already!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Trading for tokens in the Spooky Shack has a rare chance to drop a Halloween deco, as does chopping a Ghostly Grave!
    Maybe this was where I got the dancing couple, and not the sweet feast adventure?

I am totally lost. Lol.

Executive Chef
    I too am somewhat confused, other than the regular event. Probably it was a mistake to start part II of the Elemental Discovery! It will all settle into place. Also, I for one am happy to see fangbeasts because I’m on the last step of the Academy.

Banned
    Pumpkin Token Trade!
    Candy Haul 12 Hour time Badge says a Good Source
    Spooky Tree
    Haunted Path - Deco
    Rotten Pumpkin
    Coffin Puppy Bed - Deco kinda weirded me out
    Witch Kitten
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 10-01-20 at 12:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    HELP! My sparkling mines were dropping 1-3 poisoned jewels on every collection (for part 3 Elementary Discovery permanent storyline) but since this event started I'm not getting any poisoned jewels. I have a 45 days deadline and I'd really appreciate it if this can be fixed ASAP.

On a different note, this Halloween event rolled out with a bang, so many things to do!! Thanks S8 for a wonderful event.

Executive Chef
    I sure wish and hope that the Undead Troll shows up very soon in the Market. What a cutie!

Farm Supplier
    So, I had my willow trees lined up last night to chop during the 10 minute free energy which didn't happen but luckily we need trees for this event. For those doing the math, I chopped 31 Willow trees and got the 110 haunted leaves that you need (presuming it's a 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 upgrade event).

Rhino Keeper
    Turn on the sound when trading in spooky shack.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I too am somewhat confused, other than the regular event. Probably it was a mistake to start part II of the Elemental Discovery! It will all settle into place. Also, I for one am happy to see fangbeasts because I’m on the last step of the Academy.
    The dancers should come from the Explore the Graveyard adventure! They seemed to have danced their way into a few other adventures this morning but will no longer drop from those. The dancers are not as rare as previous adventure prizes.

Other Halloween decor will drop sometimes from the token crafts and Ghostly Grave

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast