Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Wow kiryuuku123! That sounds like a great idea! I haven?t finished the hidden forest yet... I am still on part 1. I will probably do the same once I get more energy and materials needed for part 2 of the elemental discovery. Good luck to you!!!!

Side question: I only need 1 more forest compass to open a plot and I have not been getting ANY forest wisp essence from wisps. Where do I get the Essence?

Also I don?t know if it?s been said elsewhere but there are plots under the earth and water temples you can open ahead of time (I still have not gathered my tea yet). I opened the plot under the water temple bc it required less expansion permits. After that I was able to give the supplies I already had like spellbound dew, some ivy antidotes and wind chimes. Since I am still in level 1 I cannot make compasses. After I make enough expansion permits I will open the plot under the earth temple.

Forest wisp essence
    Info: A bottle of the very essence of the forest. Found from battling Forest Wisps.
    Found: Forest wisp, defeated Forest Wisps (spawn from white trillium), Ivy's Hut (guaranteed drop)
    Uses: item in Forest Compass (12), item in Forest Blade (4), item in Forest Lantern (8), item in Acidien Tribute (9), item in Vimino Tribute (10), item in Anamnecia Tribute (20)

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I too am somewhat confused, other than the regular event. Probably it was a mistake to start part II of the Elemental Discovery! It will all settle into place. Also, I for one am happy to see fangbeasts because I?m on the last step of the Academy.
    But where are the fangbeasts hiding? I can?t find them anywhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    I am getting them from the graves, swans (I prefer these to chickens, to get the feathers for Royal Exchange trade), some farmhouses.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    I have found that the best place to find the Fangbeasts are chopping the Fresh Graves. Keep at it. They will show up.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I think Teika means Level 3. No worries!
    Oops I'm sorry. Yes, my ballroom is now level 3. I'm So sorry for the scare.

I usually get a fangbeast half way or later in harvesting a grave. I had one grave without a spawn but all the rest have spawned one. If you aren't getting any from multiple graves, I wonder if it's a bug. For me to get several spawn at stroke 11 seems more like design than luck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender-3.jpeg 
Views:	351 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	56880

woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Many Many Congrats!!!How do I share photos on here exactly?Asking for a friend!Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    Many Many Congrats!!!How do I share photos on here exactly?Asking for a friend!Lol!
    I can only seem to do it on a computer. When you leave a comment, there's a little picture icon among the formatting icons across the top of the box. You can upload it there.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the dancing ghost from the adventure too, this is the first time that I've ever got the adventure drop, maybe its not the rare one. I really like the graphics.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    So, I had my willow trees lined up last night to chop during the 10 minute free energy which didn't happen but luckily we need trees for this event. For those doing the math, I chopped 31 Willow trees and got the 110 haunted leaves that you need (presuming it's a 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 upgrade event).
    FYI - I was able to get 21 water compasses chopping those same 31 trees.