Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    I am so happy! For the first time ever I got the adventure prize. I was starting to think they were just a myth! I love my dancers. 
    Congrats!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I did maybe 5 adventures only hoping for materials since my troll camp only drops every third collection....

And I got TWO sets of dancers! I?m pleased, but dang....I wanted that last saucy centaur!

I was pretty unmotivated and had problems with my hands the last months so I skipped a few events but Im
    Finally better and the stuff is so pretty that I started this event and Im already finished, dont know how normally it takes me the whole 2 weeks^^ just waiting on the 1000 chandeliers.
    I love the unicorn and I got the raven thing and the dancing couple!! so happy here (just as info I bought the first package twice, helped a lot)

Fashion Designer
    I think I need a break. For the first time I can remember, I signed off last night with more than full energy. With anemic adventure drops and troll camp drops for crossbones, I'm still not at level 5! Can't see a way to getting Duchess Winifred at this point, so the ghostly alicorn will be unobtainable. So, the whole month of October goals are pretty much more aggravating than fun. I should just check back in around Black Friday to use up my gems, and start again when it's fun.

I have plenty of kingdom goals to work on, but the crossbones really took the wind out of my sails.

Hope all are progressing well, and their crossbones drops are adequate enough to give a fighting chance for Ms. Winifred and the ghostly alicorn. ♡

Fashion Designer
    No dancers for me! 😥 I'm at 8+ adventures, have gotten 3 Troll Camp drops and no dancer drop (yet 😇 ).
    Last Centaur event I kept trying for the Adventure prize until the end despite finishing the event with 6 days left to go, and still came up empty handed, so hopefully these "increased chance" Dancers show up for everyone! 👀❤️

Oof. I just managed to finish building the Haunted Ballroom, and now just have to collect enough chandeliers for Winifred. ❤️
    I lost internet for a full day (over 3 troll camp collections lost, ouch!) so I was very grateful for the few troll camp adventure drops to help me push through. Good luck to those still hoping! ❤️

I'm glad to have the Ghost Alicorn to look forward to, but it certainly adds a little extra stress to these "can I do it??" moments. 😂❤️

Good luck all! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I think I need a break. For the first time I can remember, I signed off last night with more than full energy. With anemic adventure drops and troll camp drops for crossbones, I'm still not at level 5! Can't see a way to getting Duchess Winifred at this point, so the ghostly alicorn will be unobtainable. So, the whole month of October goals are pretty much more aggravating than fun. I should just check back in around Black Friday to use up my gems, and start again when it's fun.

I have plenty of kingdom goals to work on, but the crossbones really took the wind out of my sails.

Hope all are progressing well, and their crossbones drops are adequate enough to give a fighting chance for Ms. Winifred and the ghostly alicorn. ♡
    I'm so sorry your drops were so bad
    Are you sure you want to quit playing this whole month though?
    I really understand the frustration and disappointment. But you'll be missing out on a lot.
    The Ghost Alicorn is a bonus, but the other 2 events will have their own (end and intermediary) prizes.

You could still win the Faerie Tent prizes. Continue Adventures and see where it leads.. we're only half through the event time.
    Even if you're not at Level 5 yet, it's not hopeless.
    I wish you the best either way

Farm Supplier
    I'm not seeing it possible to get more supplies to craft the 2nd gate and unlock the next prize yet. If i finish in the atrium and get ghost sheep I'm hoping this will unlock something. I'm stuck at figuring out how to win the alicorn.

Farm Supplier
    It was a fun event though! Although i was hoping either winifred, jester or the dancers dropped wisp lanterns or trade tickets. like Nia the centaur or cleo.

Rhino Keeper
    If you?ve finished and received Winifred, and have already crafted one webbed gate then its just a waiting game until the next event starts to receive the next batch of spooky supplies.

Seven more days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I'm not seeing it possible to get more supplies to craft the 2nd gate and unlock the next prize yet. If i finish in the atrium and get ghost sheep I'm hoping this will unlock something. I'm stuck at figuring out how to win the alicorn.
    The Faerie Prizes don’t unlock any Spooky supplies.
    To win/ be able to craft the Ghost Alicorn, you must complete all 3 events in Oktober.
    More supplies will be awarded in the next event.