Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone is worried about not finishing this goal and getting 1000 chandeliers, are you getting your three Faerie chests every day?
    I know some only drop 2 or 3, I got 9 chandeliers out of one and ten out of another so that really helps.

Also, it only takes 4 gems to speed up the Haunted Ballroom. So even if you don't get it to level 6 until the last few days, you
    could sped it up five times for 20 gems and that is a whopping 125 chandeliers!! The crossbones were 20 gems to buy in crafting
    building so speeding up five times doesn't seem that expensive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    If anyone is worried about not finishing this goal and getting 1000 chandeliers, are you getting your three Faerie chests every day?
    I know some only drop 2 or 3, I got 9 chandeliers out of one and ten out of another so that really helps.

Also, it only takes 4 gems to speed up the Haunted Ballroom. So even if you don't get it to level 6 until the last few days, you
    could sped it up five times for 20 gems and that is a whopping 125 chandeliers!! The crossbones were 20 gems to buy in crafting
    building so speeding up five times doesn't seem that expensive.
    Smart thinking!
    You only need the 1000 Chandeliers to get Duchess Winifred AND the batch Spooky Supplies (and still have a shot at the Ghost Alicorn)
    Upgrading the Haunted Ballroom is not a must.
    And indeed, speeding up the Haunted Ballroom is very reasonably priced.
    Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    No dancers for me!  I'm at 8+ adventures, have gotten 3 Troll Camp drops and no dancer drop (yet  ).
    Last Centaur event I kept trying for the Adventure prize until the end despite finishing the event with 6 days left to go, and still came up empty handed, so hopefully these "increased chance" Dancers show up for everyone! ❤️

Oof. I just managed to finish building the Haunted Ballroom, and now just have to collect enough chandeliers for Winifred. ❤️
    I lost internet for a full day (over 3 troll camp collections lost, ouch!) so I was very grateful for the few troll camp adventure drops to help me push through. Good luck to those still hoping! ❤️

I'm glad to have the Ghost Alicorn to look forward to, but it certainly adds a little extra stress to these "can I do it??" moments. ❤️

Good luck all! ❤️
    Me too, I got myself all excited thinking I'd have a chance at dancers after reading that the "odds of getting dancers would be much better" (per S8 moderator) when event started...and I've NEVER ever ever won any "adventure prize" so figured I am due after 6 years. I did FOURTEEN++ adventures to no avail. Boo hooo. I completed the ballroom and would do a few more adventures bc I have items required except the song thingy's from graves, but my drop rate for them is so low-I chopped 2 graves (40 energy) and got zero, so I can't keep trying.
    Did I say boo hoo?
    Lol
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    3rd collection from Winifred and still only getting 1 milk. It?s not on the drop list and that is all I am getting. Is anyone else finding this or is mine not dropping the right things.

Host(ess)
    I am so over these crossbones!!!! I’ve gotten ONE from the last 4 times I’ve collected troll camp ���� Seriously this is why I usually give up on events, they’re near impossible to finish without spending money and no fun at all when you can’t achieve anything ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Me too, I got myself all excited thinking I'd have a chance at dancers after reading that the "odds of getting dancers would be much better" (per S8 moderator) when event started...and I've NEVER ever ever won any "adventure prize" so figured I am due after 6 years. I did FOURTEEN++ adventures to no avail. Boo hooo. I completed the ballroom and would do a few more adventures bc I have items required except the song thingy's from graves, but my drop rate for them is so low-I chopped 2 graves (40 energy) and got zero, so I can't keep trying.
    Did I say boo hoo?
    Lol
    Oh dear! 😥 That does seem like too many without a sighting; I understand that "increased chances" STILL doesn't mean Guaranteed eventual drop, but you'd think we'd see them by now when others have had multiple drop, no? 😂

It was taking me around 2-2.5 days' worth of energy chopping graves to get enough for one adventure try. I'm working on other questlines since it was just getting exasperating and i'd rather have fun with the game. 😥❤️
    I hope the Adventures are more kind to you (and others who may be struggling!) moving forward! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    My coins this morn... spooooky....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64FA036F-1D49-4DC9-AFE7-B5D053B798CF.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	56959

Here's what I got when placing the 2nd community prize

Name:	8AB82B49-FC30-48A2-8219-5BE71ED46918.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	243.6 KB 
ID:	56960

Couldn't place until I tapped that big green check 😳

Spooky goings-on for sure!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My coins this morn... spooooky....

Name:	64FA036F-1D49-4DC9-AFE7-B5D053B798CF.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	56959
    First a fly, and now this.....

Just joking.....really!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And also remember, an alicorn at 600 gems costs what, $20, if you just bought one outright? A Value Pack towards getting that spooky Alicorn may be a nice present for yourself if you are getting awful drops or life is interfering with your gaming.....
    ....assuming the gift spooky Ailicorn is a weekly & not a daily (shakes cobwebs from brain)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx