Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Before I noticed the goal, I also crafted the other tokens ahead of time. S8 or Spirit Wind can you confirm that this will not mess with the goals to get the Alicorn? I'm really kicking myself for making them early, but I didn't see the goal! Now I'm worried that when I get to the Alicorn I won't be able to move forward because I've crafted a token too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    S8 confirmed that even if you make tokens out of order, it won't be a problem in the end. If you make spider tokens before pumpkin tokens, you will still get the needed tokens later to complete the first goal which will then unlock the spider gate (and presumably the spider tokens you already made will count towards that). In the end, if you compete all 3 events in October + the token goals you will receive the ghostly alicorn.

I like that you can craft all the tokens already, but it seems to have created some confusion and anxiety, perhaps it would have been better if only the pumpkin token was available to craft until you finished all the pumpkins and only then would the spider tokens be unlocked
    Thanks so very much for confirming this!!! Extremely grateful that I didn?t screw this up!
    Treena

Executive Chef
    I don't know why but for a few days now, every time I get the goals for chests they disappear after a few hours even if the time isn't up and I haven't completed the goals.

This happens with all 3 goals relating to chopping rocks, fighting and tending animals.

Is this happening to anyone else ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    To my surprise I am all done with this event bc I normally do not finish a community event this early!(it usually takes me until the very last day) I also did the spooky trades and got a spooky tree and witch kitten which I am loving! It?s such a treat getting bonus items from doing the trades. I also have the cow and pig from the fairy atrium and tomorrow I should have enough for the sheep, so this event I will be getting all 3 prizes! I really enjoyed this event and feel like I got tons of goodies! So happy, thank you S8!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't know why but for a few days now, every time I get the goals for chests they disappear after a few hours even if the time isn't up and I haven't completed the goals.

This happens with all 3 goals relating to chopping rocks, fighting and tending animals.

This isn't happening to me, and I have no idea what could have caused it or how to fix it.

But it should be fairly easy to complete the 3 goals within the couple of hours you do have.
    Make sure you have 4 Fresh Graves 19/20 or 4 Plant in A Log's 1/2 ready, so you only need 4 energy to complete the Goal.
    Completing the 'Tent to Animals' Goal only costs 10 energy.
    To prepare for the last Goal you could have a monster/ animal already spawned with only 1 or 2 health left. And if you have the Prison and/or Troll Sparring Pit, you could make sure they are ready for collecting to have easy spawns.
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I've got 1000+ chandeliers and won Queen Winifred then the game reloaded and she disappeared. Nothing in Storage. Force closing didn't help.

No Spooky supplies bundle too.
    . Having the same problem. I opened a support ticket.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This isn't happening to me, and I have no idea what could have caused it or how to fix it.

But it should be fairly easy to complete the 3 goals within the couple of hours you do have.
    Make sure you have 4 Fresh Graves 19/20 or 4 Plant in A Log's 1/2 ready, so you only need 4 energy to complete the Goal.
    To prepare for the last Goal you could have a monster/ animal already spawned with only 1 or 2 health left. And if you have the Prison and/or Troll Sparring Pit, you could make sure they are ready for collecting to have easy spawns.
    Good luck!
    Also the Toadstool adventure spawns a Toadie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post

That is very strange. The only thing I have noticed is they put the timer in ?days? remaining instead of ?hours? remaining like they did before. I don?t know if that is contributing to your problem. Normally we have 24 hours to complete the Atrium chest goals.

My first drop from the duchess was milk, rat tail and a black flag for elvenite. The jester so far has given me wheat and tomatoes.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Probably not many players have finished, but my first collection gave a black flag for earth wisp and ..... milk!

The drop list might not always be complete which in this case it doesn't seem to be. I'll check with the team as milk is not a drop that usually goes with the list of ones she's supposed to drop.
    Duchess Winifred gave me creep tooth, jewels (didn't see how many), milk and 130 coins.

I've not checked the front page for a drop list yet for spooky cow, but mine has been a very good source for prime.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Good luck!
    In the past I've seen odd behavior from the 3 quests related to the faerie atrium where they might not show up till midnight and I've even had it skip a day (twice).

I've a tip to add to RonjaR82's great ideas. About two hours before the 3 quests arrive I start the 2 hour mushroom adventure. I trigger a monster and take it down to 2 swings left. Then I fight the mushroom man from the adventure. That saves energy of spawning two monsters.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the animation of the jester!
    I finally got my final item from the troll pit and upgraded my ballroom fully. Whew. Now I am crossing my fingers I will get enough chandeliers in time. Not that the duchess has great drops but I have come this far, now I need her! Haha. No dancers from adventures and I am out of gold nuggets. Oh well. Whomp whomp.