Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I too am somewhat confused, other than the regular event. Probably it was a mistake to start part II of the Elemental Discovery! It will all settle into place. Also, I for one am happy to see fangbeasts because I’m on the last step of the Academy.
    I am a bit confused as well. You are in good company. I have things in inventory that I don't know how I got. There is a lot going on in different quests and goals. It will all become clear as we go along. We need to keep reading the Forum to get information from other players and S8 staff. Hang in there. Soon we will be whipping along like old pros.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    HELP! My sparkling mines were dropping 1-3 poisoned jewels on every collection (for part 3 Elementary Discovery permanent storyline) but since this event started I'm not getting any poisoned jewels. I have a 45 days deadline and I'd really appreciate it if this can be fixed ASAP.
    Exactly Same for me too also on the 45 days deadline
    No drops of Poisoned jewels from Sparkling Mines... did. get 1 drop from SawMills!
    Yes S8 please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    HELP! My sparkling mines were dropping 1-3 poisoned jewels on every collection (for part 3 Elementary Discovery permanent storyline) but since this event started I'm not getting any poisoned jewels. I have a 45 days deadline and I'd really appreciate it if this can be fixed ASAP.

On a different note, this Halloween event rolled out with a bang, so many things to do!! Thanks S8 for a wonderful event.
    We're looking into this now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    So, I had my willow trees lined up last night to chop during the 10 minute free energy which didn't happen but luckily we need trees for this event. For those doing the math, I chopped 31 Willow trees and got the 110 haunted leaves that you need (presuming it's a 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 upgrade event).
    Looks like I will start Part 2 of elemental discovery. Thanks for the heads up about Willow trees dropping haunted leaves.

Executive Chef
    I sure wish and hope that the Undead Troll shows up very soon in the Market. What a cutie!

Edit: Double Post
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-01-20 at 03:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My fresh graves drop only diamonds. No songs of the undead. How do I get them?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    So, I had my willow trees lined up last night to chop during the 10 minute free energy which didn't happen but luckily we need trees for this event. For those doing the math, I chopped 31 Willow trees and got the 110 haunted leaves that you need (presuming it's a 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 upgrade event).
    I didn't start part 2 of the Elemental Discovery as the Weekend Warrior didn't happen.
    But its intriguing as you have to chop trees anyway.
    Anyone else thinking about 2 birds one stone (or tree as it were)?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't participated in all recent event so I might be off track here, but it seems to me like this is the first community event in quite some time where we have to collect from the troll camp instead of Ivy. Obviously, the troll camp has a much shorter timer than Ivy, which is great, but its event drops are usually not guaranteed, leaving some unlucky players understandably frustrated. We'll see how it goes this time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    My fresh graves drop only diamonds. No songs of the undead. How do I get them?
    Songs of the Undead drop from Graves.. sometimes takes awhile.. random to rare
    I am still wondering where do the Undead Trolls hide out. They drop the GraveYard Maps
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 10-01-20 at 01:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Troll camp is random, first click didn't render Haunted Cross
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast