Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Please make the troll camp a guaranteed drop! 6 of the times I have collected: nothing. I am so behind. I Have sent out 5 adventures and only one time got the crossbones. No dancers. I just don?t know what to do.

Farm Supplier
    It’s interesting to see that the span rate of the Haunted Crossbones increased.
    True for the the Troll Camp and as well for the Explore to the Graveyard adventure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Please make the troll camp a guaranteed drop! 6 of the times I have collected: nothing. I am so behind. I Have sent out 5 adventures and only one time got the crossbones. No dancers. I just don?t know what to do.
    I'm so sorry.
    I would advise to keep doing as many adventures as possible (if you have the Golden Nuggets that is)
    Stop spending energy on non-vital things and just chop Fresh Graves.
    1 Cross Bone for 5 Adventures is really bad luck, but you just as easily could have good luck next time/ next couple of times.
    Keep collecting from the Haunted Ballroom, even not fully upgraded, it does add up. We still have 6 days.
    If you're not opposed to spending money, the current Value Pack has 3 Cross Bones in it. (+a lot of other stuff)
    Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I have not gotten fairie dire situations today, but my second game has. I have finished a night to dismember on the first game. Yes, I reinstalled the game. Does anyone know what's up

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    It’s interesting to see that the span rate of the Haunted Crossbones increased.
    True for the the Troll Camp and as well for the Explore to the Graveyard adventure.
    Spawn rate didn’t change. It was only coincidence. Too bad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    I have not gotten fairie dire situations today, but my second game has. I have finished a night to dismember on the first game. Yes, I reinstalled the game. Does anyone know what's up
    How long has it been since you Finished yesterdays' goals? I am under the impression that the timer resets when you Finish all 3 goals, not when you Start them. I do mine ASAP, they first started after noon for me the first day of this event (my time zone), and now I am waking up to the goals being there, except on one account I forgot to finish. Or there was a reset lololol.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I saw this post a while back and forgot to reply to it. Since you're doing it concurrently, how's your progress been so far?
    I saw the Elemental Part 2 requirements and was like, sure let's do this, that's efficient . . . until I realized I ALSO need 30 Ivy's Antidotes at the end. That put a damper in my plans a bit. (My Hidden Forest Part 2 will eventually get done . . . eventually)
    I was able to build all the windchimes ahead of time, I'm at half the expansion Ivy Antidotes, and a third of the water compasses.

I'm still sitting at Level 4 because my Troll Camp won't drop crossbones, even checking it regularly (work permitting). On the bright side, pretty much have the rest of the components sitting and waiting. It's the first time I've tried to work on spawning other monsters as well as the event monsters. How are you doing it? (I only have a few event weekly energy droppers and a goodly amount of dailies). I just feel like we're kindred spirits in our multi event line tasking.
    I?m another one trying to do three quests at once. I need five more crossbones for the Night to Dismember; everything else is good. I?m chopping Fresh Graves like crazy to get Fangbeasts for Benediction Brews. I need 39 more to finish the Academy Part III. My goal right now is to get that brew number down to 33 and my Fangbeasts at 99 - no need to finish that quickly if all I need is to chop aspens moving forward. It?s the darn Fangbeasts that have bottlenecked me. I only need five more Ivy?s Antidotes for Elemental Part II. I do need a lot of water compasses so my goal after Fangbeasts is Water Spirits. I?ll see where I am on both of those when the current Halloween quest ends because the next one looks enticing. I will almost certainly hold off on Elemental Part III.

I?m not a big Halloween decor fan but I do crave the Ghostly Alicorn!

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C29C878-391C-4936-8C58-17B8C98207CB.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	410.2 KB 
ID:	56952
    Love Duchess Winifred’s design!
    Thanks for a fun event Storm8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C29C878-391C-4936-8C58-17B8C98207CB.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	410.2 KB 
ID:	56952
    Love Duchess Winifred’s design!
    Thanks for a fun event Storm8.
    Looks great! What is the cool building behind the ballroom?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Looks great! What is the cool building behind the ballroom?
    It's called Haunted Hall. It's from a few years ago.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******