Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Can you check if you completed the last Goal (maybe your game rolled back?)
    Otherwise I would contact S8 support, see 2 posts up (#386) for the link.
    Yes, the goal has been cleared. With No bundle No Winifred ;( Have already submitted a request, hopefully it works out. Thanks for the help <3

Farm Supplier
    Any word on if the ghostly alicorn will drop energy? I had such a hard time getting crossbones I had to buy them and am now low on gems. I want to find out going forward if it will be worth spending more gems to finish the rest (I am assuming some future materials will drop in low enough quantities to require purchasing as well)

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks for reporting your drops in the Trick-Or-Token crafting. So far I have listed the drops here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1630927
    I have received a witch kitten and children kitten bed. I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn?t let me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenwood1980 View Post
    I have received a witch kitten and children kitten bed. I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn?t let me.
    Did you edit the picture first. For some reason you need to edit it first (I just do a minor crop). Then try to upload.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I got a witch kitty and kitty bed pictures attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitty info.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	57012  
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-14-20 at 03:49 PM. Reason: removed quote of page 1

Executive Chef
    I finished yesterday; here?s my collection so far (barring duplicates), including the kitty and bed. I?m not really a big Halloween decor fan but appreciate the variety of items.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FB07315-0320-47D5-9877-067029960CB4.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	191.1 KB 
ID:	57013

Rhino Keeper
    Wanted to see if I could figure out how to post a picture. Just made a big Halloween section and love the new decorations! The art team
    did an amazing job on this event. I had to have extras of the Haunted Diamonds, Graveyard Maps, Haunted Flowers and Haunted Libations
    because everything is so beautiful. Love the Ghost cow and Spooky Shack. Great job team!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle Story Halloween2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	308.3 KB 
ID:	57017

I won't complete this event. Is there any point in doing the next 2 events. I was stuck as the Troll Camp was not giving the bones. I will not be able to upgrade past Level 4. I am missing items to complete the 3rd candle.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't know why but for a few days now, every time I get the goals for chests they disappear after a few hours even if the time isn't up and I haven't completed the goals.

This happens with all 3 goals relating to chopping rocks, fighting and tending animals.

Is this happening to anyone else ?
    It has been very erratic. There are times I am sure I completed a goal but it is not complete and the items are missing. Occasionally I will place 4 items for chopping rocks and only 3 are required or 1 will be automatically completed. Most times though, something is missing. Troll camp drops have been dismal.

I was searching for chests and discovered the dancers, a dog and something else in my inventory! I did not see them drop!