Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I love the animation of the jester!
    I finally got my final item from the troll pit and upgraded my ballroom fully. Whew. Now I am crossing my fingers I will get enough chandeliers in time. Not that the duchess has great drops but I have come this far, now I need her! Haha. No dancers from adventures and I am out of gold nuggets. Oh well. Whomp whomp.
    Remember to do the Faerie goals, each chest can give up to 10 chandeliers! And someone earlier commented that it's only 4 gems to speed up the Ballroom.....so 16 gems can get you 100 chandeliers now!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Also remember you will need the Duchess to get enough spooky supplies (horseshoes) to win the ghost alicorn. This is the first out of 3 Halloween events you will need to complete to get enough horseshoes for the ghost alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    I'm disappointed that I haven't received the dancing couple from adventures. I sent out many adventures including multiple times when I no longer needed anything but that couple. S8 said the drops should be better this time. I hope they are and that people are getting them. I wanted to get that couple, but I guess it is not for me this time. Probably won't be sending out any more adventures and wasting energy.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    I think the animation on the Ghost Sheep is a bit weird/ off. (eyes, ears, tongue. I also dislike it's less transparent than cow and pig)
    Am I the only one?
    LOVE the Ghost Cow and Ghost Pig!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-13-20 at 02:24 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think the animation on the Ghost Sheep is a bit weird/ off. (eyes, ears, tongue. I also dislike it's less transparent than cow and pig)
    Am I the only one?
    I thought the same thing about the animation. It seems like there is a glitch or something. I do like the level of transparency for the sheep but the animation looks wrong. I ended up getting 2 pigs instead because they are my favorite.

Question are we only getting ONE fence piece for 15! gems?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Question are we only getting ONE fence piece for 15! gems?!
    Yeap, you know it is a lot of craftsmen's work to shape such a fence Thus pricey!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Am I the only one?
    Yeh the animation is glitchy.
    Looks like it is having a fit and its eyes are rolling back in its head.
    Super creepy ... which kinda works with the theme. bhahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I'm disappointed that I haven't received the dancing couple from adventures. I sent out many adventures including multiple times when I no longer needed anything but that couple. S8 said the drops should be better this time. I hope they are and that people are getting them. I wanted to get that couple, but I guess it is not for me this time. Probably won't be sending out any more adventures and wasting energy.
    Yeah, I stopped doing those adventures. S8 turned it into a lottery for the special prize. I might do some, but only when I need some Time-consuming supplies for the event but that?s it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap, you know it is a lot of craftsmen's work to shape such a fence Thus pricey!
    Sorry didnt think of that...^^ but than there‘ll be only a gate in my kingdom ;D