Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I have explored the graveyard 4 times and still no dancers. It's difficult to come up with gold nuggets over and over. I'm wondering if there is an average number of times i need to explore to get them?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I have explored the graveyard 4 times and still no dancers. It's difficult to come up with gold nuggets over and over. I'm wondering if there is an average number of times i need to explore to get them?
    I got them on my first run. Now I got 2 others, one lost due to a roll back. I made 8 runs total.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Thanks I'll keep at it!

Rhino Keeper
    My life now....

Ok, just collected from the Haunted Ballroom so that's good for two hours, still have almost five hours for Ivy, one hour 37 minutes for Troll Camp, need to defeat one more monster for Faerie Dire goal, water compass will be ready in one hour, just watered 20 willow trees so need to wait for more energy, have all my chicken feathers, collect from Royal Exchange in three hours, how much more poisoned wood do I need?, started two enchanters essence need more mermaid scales, need more poisoned maps, wisp lanterns ready in one hour 42 minutes, are my dailies ready yet?, how many more willows will I need?, two hours until wizard schools are ready...

Great! I have a whole hour where I don't have to check into the game!!

oh wait, have to collect from sparkling mines in 30 minutes....*sigh*
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 10-07-20 at 12:15 PM.

Haunted ballroom completely updated, 20+ adventures completed and still no dancers. Apparently the "not so rare drops" has not reached my kingdom yet. Oh well, guess I will just dance alone.��
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    Haunted ballroom completely updated, 20+ adventures completed and still no dancers. Apparently the "not so rare drops" has not reached my kingdom yet. Oh well, guess I will just dance alone.😪
    Let's have a dance party! Lolol I am sure there are many of us happy to dance along with you!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got them on my first run. Now I got 2 others, one lost due to a roll back. I made 8 runs total.
    I did 8 adventures and got Zero (no dancers for me).

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Let's have a dance party! Lolol I am sure there are many of us happy to dance along with you!
    Come on over. Everyone is welcome. Costumes optional, masks required!
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Farm Supplier
    I did get the dancers on my 5th try!! So how do you continue to get spooky supplies when i now have winifred, jester and dancers?
    Last edited by Belladonna12; 10-07-20 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Mis type

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I did get the dancers on my 5th try!! So how do you continue to get spooky supplies when i now have winifred, jester and dancers?
    As mentioned, once you have Duchess Winifred you have all the spooky supplies from this event. More will be given in the next event 8 days from now.