Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    How does one get more pumpkin seeds and webbed rope?
    By upgrading the haunted ballroom. I just upgraded the ballroom to level three and got a prize chest that had 5 ghostly horseshoes, 10 Restless spirit bottles, 10 summoning spells, 100 pumpkin seeds, 25 iron spiders, and 75 webbed ropes.

Can’t post pictures or I’d share the grabs I took of the splash screen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    By upgrading the haunted ballroom. I just upgraded the ballroom to level three and got a prize chest that had 5 ghostly horseshoes, 10 Restless spirit bottles, 10 summoning spells, 100 pumpkin seeds, 25 iron spiders, and 75 webbed ropes.

That was a great haul! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Assuming it's the same Raven Atrium from the Jack the Clipper event last year, I've recorded the following drops: Coins (around 400), Various Petals, Glimmerbulb (x6), Soft Feathers, Living Wood and Glimmerdust.

Baby Widows drop: coins (around 250), Bacon, Prime Cuts, Bone, Fur, Iron, Jewels, Silver, and can spawn Skunkupines.

I love when they offer items that drop various high value prizes so thanks for sharing. I'm now excited to buy a few as well! Last I recall something similar it was the Bag of Treats from the 2018 Halloween event (I think?) - I stocked up on those and still have a few dozen in my inventory, lol.
    Thank you! I?ve played on and off since 2015 but I never really did the events until a few months ago. Missed a lot!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    What’s the next goal after crafting the haunted brooch?
    I just know the craft part. You have to collect from sparkling mines and get at least 1 haunted libation(I don?t know if it?s a guaranteed drop but I got 2). Get 2 haunted Fangs from defeating fang beasts and have 10 haunted diamonds and craft The Brew of Ball ( takes 1 hour).

Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I just know the craft part. You have to collect from sparkling mines and get at least 1 haunted libation(I don?t know if it?s a guaranteed drop but I got 2). Get 2 haunted Fangs from defeating fang beasts and have 10 haunted diamonds and craft The Brew of Ball ( takes 1 hour).
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post

I just upgraded to Level 3, and got exactly what you got from the prize chest.

Executive Chef
    Have to say
    Thanks Storm8 for a fun event!!

I love all the new ghosts!!
    The ghost Jester looks amazing!!
    I’ve been waiting for a Jester character for soo long!
    Hopefully we get an alive Jester sometime soon.

Fashion Designer
    I can't figure out how to get more pumpkin seeds and webbed rope to make more pumpkins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    I can't figure out how to get more pumpkin seeds and webbed rope to make more pumpkins.
    You get them as you progress through the game. I got my second prize chest when I upgraded the Ballroom to Level 3. Keep playing. Who knows from where we will get the next chest!

Can't place Faerie Atrium... "Go" button is inactive

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast