Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    If you?ve finished and received Winifred, and have already crafted one webbed gate then its just a waiting game until the next event starts to receive the next batch of spooky supplies.

Seven more days!
    You need to craft 2 Webbed Gates to unlock the Spell Circle trade. Look under your Trick-or-Tokens goals in the Kingdom Goals book on the top left of your screen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I think I need a break. For the first time I can remember, I signed off last night with more than full energy. With anemic adventure drops and troll camp drops for crossbones, I'm still not at level 5! Can't see a way to getting Duchess Winifred at this point, so the ghostly alicorn will be unobtainable. So, the whole month of October goals are pretty much more aggravating than fun. I should just check back in around Black Friday to use up my gems, and start again when it's fun.

I have plenty of kingdom goals to work on, but the crossbones really took the wind out of my sails.

Hope all are progressing well, and their crossbones drops are adequate enough to give a fighting chance for Ms. Winifred and the ghostly alicorn. ♡
    Don't give up yet, if you have been able to log in to collect chandeliers often, you may still make it. One community event I missed most of the first 2-3 days, I didn't get to the final upgrade until the Monday before event end. I set 2 hour timers Tues & Wed & collected like crazy and just made it. If you can squeeze in 6 collections a day the last 48 hours, that's 300 chandeliers!

And also remember, an alicorn at 600 gems costs what, $20, if you just bought one outright? A Value Pack towards getting that spooky Alicorn may be a nice present for yourself if you are getting awful drops or life is interfering with your gaming.....
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-08-20 at 01:48 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    When your game reset, did it rollback any haunted chandeliers?
    No, it didn't, only the reward. Looks like it's very old and common bug.
    S8 fixed it for me today.

Rhino Keeper
    And I agree wholeheartedly.Already spent a few gems as I actually work during the day,up before the sun,and no access to check every two hours. So I'll be curious to see if this ghost ali is worth the effort. Nice to see s8 'forcing' us to play ...(win)...each event this month for a chance to get it. But,we all play as we can. I enjoy the game. Love the community spirit.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-09-20 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Don't drink and text,lol (quote removed and some text removed. SW)

Executive Chef
    2 collections from Winifred and each time only recieved 1 milk. A lot of work and 22 hour timer for milk!!! Really

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I may be crazy however after seeing your post it got me thinking... hmmm, willows, there are a couple of quests that need willows. Yes that's right folks I've took a sip of one of ivy's potions and I'm going to attempt not one, not two, but THREE quest lines all at the same time. Yes, you heard me. Not only will I be tackling the Halloween quest but I will also be taking on the elemental part 2 and the hidden forest part 3. I took one look at my quest list and I decided that My quest list is too long and it needs to be shortened. This could either go very wrong or it could be mind blowing. Wish me luck guys. Fingers crossed all the other drops are still dropping.
    I saw this post a while back and forgot to reply to it. Since you're doing it concurrently, how's your progress been so far?
    I saw the Elemental Part 2 requirements and was like, sure let's do this, that's efficient . . . until I realized I ALSO need 30 Ivy's Antidotes at the end. That put a damper in my plans a bit. (My Hidden Forest Part 2 will eventually get done . . . eventually)
    I was able to build all the windchimes ahead of time, I'm at half the expansion Ivy Antidotes, and a third of the water compasses.

I'm still sitting at Level 4 because my Troll Camp won't drop crossbones, even checking it regularly (work permitting). On the bright side, pretty much have the rest of the components sitting and waiting. It's the first time I've tried to work on spawning other monsters as well as the event monsters. How are you doing it? (I only have a few event weekly energy droppers and a goodly amount of dailies). I just feel like we're kindred spirits in our multi event line tasking.

Has anyone else got stuck on webbed ropes ? I need some more and don’t know what / where to get them. Can someone help ? Please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkino6 View Post
    Has anyone else got stuck on webbed ropes ? I need some more and don?t know what / where to get them. Can someone help ? Please
    To complete all the 'Trick-Or-Tokens' goals and unlock all the craft you need Spooky Supplies.
    All the supplies you need will be spread over the month October, as rewards for completing event goals. (you have to complete all 3 events in October to unlock and craft the Ghost Alicorn)
    You will get Spooky Supplies when you win this event and get Duchess Winifred.
    After that you have to wait for the next batch of supplies until the next event.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    2 collections from Winifred and each time only recieved 1 milk. A lot of work and 22 hour timer for milk!!! Really
    Awesome you finished! Im still waiting to finish mine. Hope her drops get better for you! I?m glad there?s a 22 hour timer on her (especially for bad drops) bc I don?t like all those yellow arrows.