Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Got a second dancing couple from adventures. I agree with those who've theorized they must have upped the chances. Thank you S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Got a second dancing couple from adventures. I agree with those who've theorized they must have upped the chances. Thank you S8!
    Congrats on getting the dancing couple!

PS: It's not a theory that the chances are higher this time to get the special adventure drop, SgtBeebo confirmed this in post #40 :-D
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Farm Supplier
    Thanks SofiaDeo, wishing you and everyone good luck on troll camp and Adventure drops!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm sure everyone is doing this already, but just in case..

Chop 4 Fresh Graves a day till you reach 19/20, and set them apart.
    When you get the A Faerie Dire Situation daily Goal to clear 4 Rocks, just finish chopping the Fresh Graves. (they count as Rocks)
    This way earning the Faerie Chest cost only 4 energy (you were gonna spent on chopping Fresh Graves anyway)

How is everyone doing?
    I just upgraded my Haunted Ballroom to Level 3.
    I'm focusing on doing Adventures to compensate for my very bad Troll Camp drops. (though my Adventure drops are not that great either as of yet, no Dancing Couple and only 1 Troll Camp drop)
    Good luck everyone!
    Yes, I have been saving my graves at 19 lol. So far I?m on level 4 but I had pretty decent troll camp and adventure drops (straight off the bat the first 3 adventure drops were completely useless!), but I kept at it and eventually got the haunted crossbones. It really sucks spending so much energy to go on the adventures AND spend gold NUGGETS (wish it was apples or eggs) and get really bad drops. Wish S8 would change it so spending gold nuggets will be like how it is now with a very high chance to get the prize and maybe gold eggs and apples how it normally is 🤷*♀️. Wishing you tons of luck on troll camp and adventure drops and the prize as well, but I think the prize is just really cute which is why I like it but doesn?t drop a lot of coins and I got black flagged but didn?t catch what it was.

Side note: I got the haystack from doing the pumpkin trade and I could?ve sworn I already had that deco and I checked but it wasn?t grouped together in the inventory. So I have 2 separate cards for the Halloween haystack. I don?t know if it?s just the haystack bc I don?t think my Halloween paths had that problem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    .. Wishing you tons of luck on troll camp and adventure drops and the prize as well, but I think the prize is just really cute which is why I like it but doesn?t drop a lot of coins and I got black flagged but didn?t catch what it was. ..
    Thanks wintersno!
    The Adventure prize this event looks amazing

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    While the 40 gem grave was a disappointment to me, I got the dancing couple. Thank you S8 for upping the adventure drop. . I got a black flag on living wood (the female dancer has antlers).

Those of you who have not received any haunted crossbones I wonder if it would be a good idea to store the troll camp, bring it back out, and force close the game before and after storing.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-04-20 at 06:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having issues with crossbone drop from troll camp? Since started ive had 1 drop only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with crossbone drop from troll camp? Since started ive had 1 drop only
    And you are collecting 3 times a day? I've gone 3-4 times in a row without an event drop, but not multi days...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Ghost Bench is great!
    Do any of the 2 have drops?
    I was wrong earlier; the Spooky Graveyard has drops. Bone & a few coins my first collect.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I've gotten requests to edit my spreadsheet. To have your own copy, go to file>make a copy and that will give you your own editable version. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    AWESOME! Gratz. The pumpkin demon looking thing also looks super cute, where'd you get him?