Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I'm not getting enough spooky supplies to make the 3 pumpkin candles needed. My dance floor is at level 5. Once upgraded to 6 will i receive more supplies then?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I'm not getting enough spooky supplies to make the 3 pumpkin candles needed. My dance floor is at level 5. Once upgraded to 6 will i receive more supplies then?
    Spirit Wind lists the spooky supplies we get on page 1 (up to level 3 upgrade). I?m at level 4 and by then you should have enough to make 2/3 pumpkin candles (unless you made tokens out of order). We don?t know how many more supplies we will get until the event is over, but for sure we will be getting horseshoes when winning the Duchess ghost.

I am utterly shocked. On just my second quest to Explore the Graveyard, I got the Ghostly Dancers. NEVER have I gotten the character from those types of quests before. And I usually do the quest at least ten times throughout the event. It has a 4 hour timer. On my first collection I got glimmerdust and a black flag for blue petals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    While the 40 gem grave was a disappointment to me, I got the dancing couple. Thank you S8 for upping the adventure drop. . I got a black flag on living wood (the female dancer has antlers).

Those of you who have not received any haunted crossbones I wonder if it would be a good idea to store the troll camp, bring it back out, and force close the game before and after storing.
    I thought the female dancer had little devil horns.....heh heh heh
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I finished and when I got Winifred, I got enough spooky supplies to finish my 3rd candle. That unlocked the web gate goal - two webbed gates needed to unlock the spell circle. I had enough supplies to make 10 tokens for my first webbed gate. I also made another unicorn (edit: alicorn!) token.

Received spooky supplies after GOAL 1, Level 3 ballroom upgrade, inviting Winifred to the realm:
    Made: 30 pumpkin tokens - 3 pumpkin candles
    Made: 10 spider tokens - 1 spider web gate
    Made: 3 ghost alicorn tokens
    Made: 3 spell circle tokens
    Made: 1 haunted garden token

Supplies remaining:
    50 pumpkin seeds
    25 webbed ropes
    10 summoning spells
    10 restless spirits

I could make another Haunted Garden token before running out of supplies. I caution making more pumpkin tokens, it might leave you short in the next event of enough webbed ropes to finish the Spider Web Gates. If you don?t unlock the goals, I don?t think you can craft the Alicorn.
    Last edited by ajohn2508; 10-04-20 at 08:58 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thanks for posting that! The info I had didn't have a 3rd bundle, so this is great news!

Fashion Designer
    Well, I?m confused. In post #4 it states I should get 50 webbed rope after goal 1, and 75 after goal 6. So that?s a total of 125 which means I should have 2 pumpkin candles and 5 pumpkin tokens. Then after goal 9 I should get another 25 which would allow me to complete the 3 pumpkin candles. I only have 2 pumpkin candles and 3 tokens, so what I get after goal 9 will not be enough to get the 3 pumpkin candles. As far as I am aware I have only made the pumpkin stuff and an Alicorn token. I?m pretty sure I have not made anything else, but it is frustrating that you can?t check as I won?t know for at least another 11 days or so when the event starts and I hopefully get more webbed rope to complete the pumpkin candles then unlock the gate and see if I have made any gate tokens. I just wish they showed in your inventory so you could check. Is it possible some get a different amount? I hope I haven?t stuffed up as the ghost one looks gorgeous.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 10-05-20 at 01:23 AM.

I am very confused also .I just want to to get the ghostly Alicorn .How do I go about dong that ?so far I am following the quest to make 3 sets of pumpkin candles.Do I just follow the quest instructions and will that guarantee me the Alicornq?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I am very confused also .I just want to to get the ghostly Alicorn .How do I go about dong that ?so far I am following the quest to make 3 sets of pumpkin candles.Do I just follow the quest instructions and will that guarantee me the Alicornq?
    To get the Ghostly Alicom you are going to need to complete the goals and complete all 3 of the October events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I understand that I have to complete all three October Events to get the Alicorn .My question is Doyou HAVE to complete the goals n the Spooky Shack, in the correct order as they appear in our goal Book the exact order?