Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    You will receive the Ghostly Horseshoes and other Spooky Supplies when you win Duchess Winifred

We're going to release some more in game notifications that should hopefully make this clearer!
    Thanks for the response Sgt. Much appreciated!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with crossbone drop from troll camp? Since started ive had 1 drop only
    My drops from troll camp are scarce, as well as from adventures. It's driving me batty, lol.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the chance at the ghost alicorn, I would not have continued this event. Things like sleep and time consuming Dr appointments don't allow for me to check every 6 hrs. And the whole "maybe" thing for a required piece with one source, is baffling to me. I have everything for level 5 except 5 crossbones. No way to get to level 6, which I'm guessing will hurt my chances at the ghostly alicorn. And not everyone can buy value packs. I buy gems at a regular rate when on sale, so I do support S8. I'm hoping this troll camp thing is not permanent. Please s8, consider my point of view.

Thanks for the rant! Good luck all, and may your crossbones collections be plentiful ♡

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. COMPLETELY!!! IM IN SAME BOAT WITH DRS ETC. THIS IS RIDICULOUS S8. MY TROLL CAMP HAS DROPPED A WHOLE WHOPPING 3 CROSSBONES THIS ENTIRE TIME. I TOO SUPPORT THIS GAME BUY EVERY MONTH. I DID A THING IN MY BS AND RS. FOUND THE MAJORITY OF MY NBRS (OVER 200 PER GAME) WAS LIKE US. OLDER WITH HEALTH ISSUES. THINK S8 NEEDS TO LEARN THEIR MARKET. OR LIKE THE OTHER S8 GAMES THIS ONE WILL GET QUIT ON TOO. ESP WITH THE HOLIDAYS COMING UP. MAKE THESE EVENTS A LITTLE BIT LESS FRUSTRATING!!!! PLEASE S8

New Resident
    Game not dropping from Troll Camp. This is the limiting resource and cannot complete in time allotted due to low frequency of drop and 6-hr cycle

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got fully upgraded! Those cross bones are tough to get! I had everything else made early on, so all I needed as the bones when I could get them. It's 500 points to reach the end? Still a good way to get there! I received nothing for reaching level 6, so I hope that jester is the end prize!

Rhino Keeper
    I got the dancing couple! I've never won the special prize from adventures before and I've been level 50 for over a year! Oh I'm so happy!
    StormID: neferlala

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Finally got fully upgraded! Those cross bones are tough to get! I had everything else made early on, so all I needed as the bones when I could get them. It's 500 points to reach the end? Still a good way to get there! I received nothing for reaching level 6, so I hope that jester is the end prize!
    You should get the jester once the goal in your book is completed. Did you visit the community members?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You should get the jester once the goal in your book is completed. Did you visit the community members?
    Du! I have now! Thank you! I was so focused on getting the parts, I forgot all about the visits! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Du! I have now! Thank you! I was so focused on getting the parts, I forgot all about the visits! Thank you!
    Great! Remember everyone....last goal requires visiting community members!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m short 5 pumpkin tokens to finish the third pumpkin. I am about to upgrade to the last level. When are those web tokens supposed to arrive? This is very frustrating