Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/1: A Night to Dismember | goals and event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    I remember when the community goals gave better prizes for team goals like decorations would prefer that over always being energy
    I wouldn't complain at having decorations, but I, among others, am still very energy dependent. And I'm about to hit the 46 level. I am still quite grateful for the energy.

Though one thing I don't understand is the lack of scrolls for finishing the academy event. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to finish it.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having trouble getting into the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I find the haunted ballroom? I’ve looked everywhere I can think of but can’t find it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Where do I find the haunted ballroom? I’ve looked everywhere I can think of but can’t find it!
    If you haven't bought it yet, you can find it under the "featured" tab in the marketplace.

If you already bought it and can't find it anywhere in your kingdom, try looking in your goal book for the "night to dismember" goal and one of the tasks in the goal is asking you to upgrade the ballroom, clicking in the goal will take you right to it wherever it's hiding in your kingdom

Hope this helps!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    I've chopped a few of the ghostly graves (40 gem purchase) and here are the deco items I've received. I received 2 of the beautiful raven atriums and I'm now the proud owner of 6 cownt draculas including the one that was a prize from the Halloween event 6 years ago. I don't normally spend gems for deco but this was fun �� (the last 5 things on my list do have drops, just not something I urgently need))

Haunted path (drops with every chop if nothing else drops)
    Spooky tower
    Spooky gate
    Spooky wall
    Raven lantern
    Mantiwort Terrarium
    Baby widow (spider)
    Cownt Dracula (cow that drops all things red: petals, strawberries, chili peppers, tomatoes...)
    Raven Atrium
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I've chopped a few of the ghostly graves (40 gem purchase) and here are the deco items I've received. I received 2 of the beautiful raven atriums and I'm now the proud owner of 6 cownt draculas including the one that was a prize from the Halloween event 6 years ago. I don't normally spend gems for deco but this was fun 😊 (the last 5 things on my list do have drops, just not something I urgently need))

Haunted path (drops with every chop if nothing else drops)
    Spooky tower
    Spooky gate
    Spooky wall
    Raven lantern
    Mantiwort Terrarium
    Baby widow (spider)
    Cownt Dracula (cow that drops all things red: petals, strawberries, chili peppers, tomatoes...)
    Raven Atrium
    I chopped one and got lots of paths, stunning atrium, a baby spider and the count cow (love him so much!) just bought another one because I want the Terrarium!
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    If anyone would be willing, I love to see photo's of these decorations!
    I normally don't spent Gems on deco (things I don't need) either, but it's very tempting with all these posts

Here a photo with the Spooky Tree, Raven Lantern and Baby Widow (not from this event, but they should be the same)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2725.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	281.6 KB 
ID:	56883
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-03-20 at 06:54 AM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    After you work through the first few goals, you get the option to upgrade. Chop 1 fairy chest ASAP; this is needed to advance the other goals. You can save any other Faerie Chests for later in the event. Note that the chests are event specific; they can't be carried over to other events & once they expire you can't chop them to get them out of inventory.
    As you upgrade the ballroom there will be intermittent rewards for the tokens.
    Thank you SofiaDeo! You?re the best!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, s8, but when there's one source for a needed drop - haunted crossbones/troll camp - I find it extremely unfair and frustrating that you all made it a "maybe" drop. Makes absolutely no sense to me. That's my two cents, 😁

Hope all are having better luck than I am. Good luck, all ♡

Thanks for all the great info and tips ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Sorry, s8, but when there's one source for a needed drop - haunted crossbones/troll camp - I find it extremely unfair and frustrating that you all made it a "maybe" drop. Makes absolutely no sense to me. That's my two cents, ��

Hope all are having better luck than I am. Good luck, all ♡

Thanks for all the great info and tips ♡
    I have had a few collections with no drops as well.