Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: MONTHLY EVENT: Jack O? Lantern Slam-boree 2020 - 2020 Sep 20

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_librarian View Post
    I chose the exotic pet because I had enough Slime pets. I was told it was a trick not the treat and I didn?t get anything. Is that supposed to happen after gathering all that candy to trade in?
    Forgot to mention that you are offered a chance to buy the candy slime for 450 gems. And I had spent at least that many buying candy dishes to use scoops on.

3 hours after I traded for the candy mimic, it showed up in storage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Since it seems unlikely, just because of the trunk or treat giving stuff out (of them making it storable) I don't know why I made that laughable post with the picture, but I did anyway.

Regardless, I tried to put it in an area that it'll look permanently good in, I think I did ok

Attachment 57131

I had to store my penguin area, but I'm expand again soon to place them penguin lemonade stands out.
    Although it is indeed a lot of bother that the Trunk or Treat cannot be stored, it will likely be helpful when you just might need that one more (sweet) item to finish an order. Because of the previous events, I have 3 trees that do the same thing as the Trunk or Treat, and in the past they have made the difference between completing an event and failing it.

On another note...if you have enough vehicles (some from past events, others received as decorations), perhaps you can set up a part of your farm as a "garage" area and place the Trunk or Treat there along with appropriate decorations like a gas pump, a stack of tires, and another couple of trucks/carriages/etc.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Although it is indeed a lot of bother that the Trunk or Treat cannot be stored, it will likely be helpful when you just might need that one more (sweet) item to finish an order. Because of the previous events, I have 3 trees that do the same thing as the Trunk or Treat, and in the past they have made the difference between completing an event and failing it.

On another note...if you have enough vehicles (some from past events, others received as decorations), perhaps you can set up a part of your farm as a "garage" area and place the Trunk or Treat there along with appropriate decorations like a gas pump, a stack of tires, and another couple of trucks/carriages/etc.
    Pookiebear50 is so right here is a picture with some of the accessories.
    As you can see a garage, gas pump, finish line, stop light etc
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1082.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	57142

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

Fair point. Unfortunately though, since I just started playing in May, I think - I don't have really any other car decorations besides the Jed bake truck thingy and now this, the trunk or treat. I'll think about it once I can gather more car stuff for a car area though. But for now.

Executive Chef
    Teal Jack O' Lantern
    1 - Haunted Tree, 4 Pig Feed, 1 Pear
    2 - Spooky Bush, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Lemon
    3 - Haunted Truck, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Peach
    4 - Haunted Tree, 4 Chicken Feed, 1 Peach
    5 - Spooky Bush, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Cocoa
    6 - Candy Coffin, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Cocoa
    7 - Spooky Bush, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Blackberry
    8 - Haunted Truck, 2 Alpaca Feed, 1 Cocoa
    9 - Unearthed Ghoul, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Orange
    10 - Smoking Cauldron, 4 Cow Feed, 1 Blackberry
    11 - Graveyard, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Banana
    12 - Halloween Arch, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Banana
    13 - Haunted Tree, 4 Cow Feed, 1 Cocoa
    14 - Haunted Truck, 4 Cow Feed, 1 Purple Grape
    15 - Trick or Treat Sign, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Banana
    16 - Trick or Treat Sign, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Blackberry
    17 - Trick or Treat Sign, 4 Cow Feed, 1 Orange
    18 - Inflatable Black Cat, 4 Sheep Feed, 1 Blackberry
    19 - Haunted Bird House, 4 Pig Feed, 1 Blackberry
    20 - Witch's Broom, 2 Alpaca Feed, 1 Banana
    21 - Jack O Lantern Patch, 2 Alpaca Feed, 1 Pear
    22 - Haunted Truck, 4 Pig Feed, 1 Cocoa
    23 - Haunted Truck, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Banana
    24 - Trick or Treat Sign, 2 Alpaca Feed, 1 Orange
    25 - Unearthed Ghoul, 4 Pig Feed, 1 Orange
    26 - Candy Coffin, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Banana
    27 - Monster Mailbox, 4 Pig Feed, 1 Green Grape
    28 - Crystal Ball, 4 Cow Feed, 1 Apple
    29 - Haunted Birdhouse, 2 Goat Feed, 1 Blackberry
    30 - Spooky Bush, 1 Donkey Feed, 1 Blackberry
    31 - Haunted Birdhouse, 1 4 Pig Feed, 1 Banana

Pink Jack O' Lantern
    1 - Pumpkin Spider, 1 Pickax, 1 Expansion Permit

Sigh...not one pet out of the whole 25. Oh well.

Hmm...maybe I should take my own advice and create a Used Car Lot on my farm. I have enough Haunted Trucks and other vehicles to do it.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 11-04-20 at 04:02 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Fair point. Unfortunately though, since I just started playing in May, I think - I don't have really any other car decorations besides the Jed bake truck thingy and now this, the trunk or treat. I'll think about it once I can gather more car stuff for a car area though. But for now.
    Maybe you would like to see some of these old decorations in an upcoming sale.

Executive Chef
    Huh... The truck has given me a chocolate orange. Cool

Can anyone confirm if the Truck gives any different prizes than the Trees? I still am deciding if i want to place mine permanently it has been in my cellar for a few days.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the Truck gives any different prizes than the Trees? I still am deciding if i want to place mine permanently it has been in my cellar for a few days.
    So far, it's only gave me chocolate items from the chocolate machine and experience points, or experience points and coins if I don't get any treats.

I think it's safe to assume that the "treat" aspect of it comes from the chocolatier.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast