Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Spectral Hunt - 2020 Sep 29

Hello, I am confused if it's my game or if it was a mistake in typing, but in the 17-31 levels says Chapter 3 , Act1 is "Finish crafting and hatch your Intrepid Dragon. (Skip: 21 gold)', but mine is saying "Finish crafting and hatch your Ectoplasm Dragon."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-06 at 13.53.13.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	56925

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by claupcosta View Post
    Hello, I am confused if it's my game or if it was a mistake in typing, but in the 17-31 levels says Chapter 3 , Act1 is "Finish crafting and hatch your Intrepid Dragon. (Skip: 21 gold)', but mine is saying "Finish crafting and hatch your Ectoplasm Dragon."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-06 at 13.53.13.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	56925
    Your game has the correct info, the first thread just has a few typos - Paul___ commented a few posts back that:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Oops, I must’ve skipped over that while copying and pasting. I will fix it in a little bit when I get on my computer I am currently on my phone.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Your game has the correct info, the first thread just has a few typos - Paul___ commented a few posts back that:
    Thank you for the reply.
    I am new to the game, downloaded it years ago but never actually played it. And since I am using Android and the app hasn't been updated since 2018 I learned, I thought maybe it could be something with my app. Glad to know it is not (:

Quote Originally Posted by claupcosta View Post
    Thank you for the reply.
    I am new to the game, downloaded it years ago but never actually played it. And since I am using Android and the app hasn't been updated since 2018 I learned, I thought maybe it could be something with my app. Glad to know it is not (:
    Welcome to Dragon Story! Feel free to ask any questions on the forums if you have them and we will be here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I fixed the issue with the typos last night. Sorry about that!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I always forget this ... I can craft the final craft (in this case the Monstrous Mausoleum) in advance & just not collect until called for, correct?

Thank you to Paul for taking over for deadpixel, typos & all! It is a lot of work, & appreciated. (For once, kinda glad s8 got lazy & reuses the books & format - helps to sort out the steps even when the copy/paste misses something.

THANK YOU!

Rhino Keeper
    All finished. Good luck to everyone 🍀.

Fashion Designer
    i wait for tales to autostart, and currently ~2 days behind becoz i couldn't breed the stupid 'common' dragon.

now i am at 8.2 Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Venturous Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)
    it gives me a 23 hr timer
    @_@ about to faint when i see this...

still have to keep evolving haunted dragon , and will have to get my Ectoplasm Dragon out of the breeding den sooner than that given timer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i wait for tales to autostart, and currently ~2 days behind becoz i couldn't breed the stupid 'common' dragon.

now i am at 8.2 Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Venturous Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)
    it gives me a 23 hr timer
    @_@ about to faint when i see this...

still have to keep evolving haunted dragon , and will have to get my Ectoplasm Dragon out of the breeding den sooner than that given timer!
    Good luck! I also got a very long timer when I bred Ectoplasm with Venturous. I can't remember what it was now, but it was over a day! I used a 5x boost and just waited it out.

I like your @_@ fainting eyes. I haven't seen that before and will have to steal it!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Doom dragon never showed up

Executive Chef
    Oh, you won't believe the stupid thing I did. It was almost the end of the Tales, and I got a 4 hour timer, but I'd had so many 4 hours fails, and my nests were loaded, so I decided to wait until the next event so I would get a good start for points for it. When I finally hatched that 4 hour timer, it was the Venturous Dragon. With only 2 days left, I wouldn't have been able to complete the Tales, but at least I could have got that other dragon - the green one (was it Haunted?). Oh, well, I guess.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123