Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DRAGON TALES: Spectral Hunt - 2020 Sep 29

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yes it can be hatched and evolved to level 06 early.
    Thanks!

Any tips on how or if Sunrise can be avoided? I have been using Light and Neo Air since they have least amount of offspring.

Trying for Venturous I have bred 4 Sunrises, 2 Leopards and 2 incorrect 4 hrs. This is the 4th tales in a row I have had problems. 2 tales I had to skip all acts and 1 I bred after skipping 1st act.

Would be nice if S8 made them craftable like World Events or using essence.

I am having no end of trouble with this event. Glitches.

When I complete things it does not show I completed them even after force restarting.

And then I have to do se gold to redo things. For example part 1 or 2 i had to breed or something 2-3 times before it counted it
    Using gold each time to speed up so not to get behind.

Now I am stuck on part 7.
    First I bred with the ectoplasm dragon. It didn?t count it. So I sped up the breeding with gold and bred it again.
    Then it counted it and said now to craft the haunted dragon. However when I went to do it was short one haunted marker.
    I did all the steps and skipped nothing.
    Now it wants 300 gold. I force restarted and it then asked for 600 gold. 2 missing haunted markers
    I force restarted it went back to 300 gold and 1 missing marker

Wow. What?s going on?
    Can this be fixed?

If I use gold can it be replaced. ???
    If this doesn?t get resolved or it takes some days it will make it impossible to complete the event

Then considering this is the 3rd or 4th thing that?s gone amiss in the event what if I use 300 gold only to get something else stuffing up?

Normally I am not having any trouble with events so this is new

It?s not good.
    Hopefully someone can fix it. Please don?t tell me to get a ticket because by the time I figure that out the game will be over

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I am having no end of trouble with this event. Glitches.

When I complete things it does not show I completed them even after force restarting.

And then I have to do se gold to redo things. For example part 1 or 2 i had to breed or something 2-3 times before it counted it
    Using gold each time to speed up so not to get behind.

Now I am stuck on part 7.
    First I bred with the ectoplasm dragon. It didn?t count it. So I sped up the breeding with gold and bred it again.
    Then it counted it and said now to craft the haunted dragon. However when I went to do it was short one haunted marker.
    I did all the steps and skipped nothing.
    Now it wants 300 gold. I force restarted and it then asked for 600 gold. 2 missing haunted markers
    I force restarted it went back to 300 gold and 1 missing marker

Wow. What?s going on?
    Can this be fixed?

If I use gold can it be replaced. ???
    If this doesn?t get resolved or it takes some days it will make it impossible to complete the event

Then considering this is the 3rd or 4th thing that?s gone amiss in the event what if I use 300 gold only to get something else stuffing up?

Normally I am not having any trouble with events so this is new

It?s not good.
    Hopefully someone can fix it. Please don?t tell me to get a ticket because by the time I figure that out the game will be over
    It seems like you are having some connection issues. Please first make sure you have a stable internet connection. Once you complete an action, you can make the game force save to Storm8?s servers by visiting a neighbor.

If you are still having issues after that and losing prizes you are unfortunately going to have to contact support. For obvious security and privacy reasons, only support can look into your game in detail to try to diagnose the issue.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The problem was not that I didn?t complete an action. The problem was it said I did but would not give me the reward for it. The haunted marker. It said the next step was to craft the haunted dragon. But the 4th marker is missing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't know if I'm reading this wrong or not but you seem annoyed by me. If my post came off as offensive or bad in any way, that was not the intention. I was simply asking for clarification.

ETA: The name of the quest is helpful to me when I'm planning my event strategy.
    That is what I do also. I also checked what needed to be crafted.
    Last edited by sharyl32; 10-08-20 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    The problem was not that I didn?t complete an action. The problem was it said I did but would not give me the reward for it. The haunted marker. It said the next step was to craft the haunted dragon. But the 4th marker is missing.
    Yes, if you are missing rewards your only options is to contact support so they can manually check and fix your game, or you can buy them with gems if you dont want to wait for a reply. Support usually only takes at most a few days
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Chapter 8 Act 2

Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Rarity Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold) X

Should be

Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Venturous Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Chapter 8 Act 2

Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Rarity Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold) X

Should be

Breed Ectoplasm Dragon with a Venturous Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)

Oops, I must’ve skipped over that while copying and pasting. I will fix it in a little bit when I get on my computer I am currently on my phone.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yes, if you are missing rewards your only options is to contact support so they can manually check and fix your game, or you can buy them with gems if you dont want to wait for a reply. Support usually only takes at most a few days
    This happened to me too - I distinctly remember starting to craft the Haunted Dragon but I don't have it and I don't have enough Markers to do it again. And for once I might have finished this event because I already have a Venturous dragon. Support getting back in a few days is a few days too late when there is a strict time limit to finish these events.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast