Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game crashes when I find something in mining

Farm Supplier

Game crashes when I find something in mining

Hello,

I am having a problem with mining since I updated my iPad to iOS14. Every time I find something, the game crashes.

I lose my bombs and cannot get any runes.

I am on iOS14 on iPad Air.

Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    Hello,

I am having a problem with mining since I updated my iPad to iOS14. Every time I find something, the game crashes.

I lose my bombs and cannot get any runes.

I am on iOS14 on iPad Air.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Mining Crash

For some reason each time I?m using bombs when mining, if I happen to find the item the mine portion crashes and sends me back out of the mine to my forest without giving me anything that I have found in the mine so I?m wasting my bombs.
    How do I contact STORM8 to fix it????

Quote Originally Posted by Gallaspieo2 View Post
    For some reason each time I?m using bombs when mining, if I happen to find the item the mine portion crashes and sends me back out of the mine to my forest without giving me anything that I have found in the mine so I?m wasting my bombs.
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Game glitching issue

Every time I go into the mine, it glitches the game and shuts it down as soon as I get 1 very close hit. Is there any intentions of this glitch being fixed here soon?

What device and software version are you on?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

Quote Originally Posted by Gallaspieo2 View Post
    Me too, I’ve submitted a ticket. What help did you get? I’ve lost at least 6 realm runes now. Thinking of quitting game.

If you have an iPhone device try using that device to mine and see if it still crashes if you are on iPad or android
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

A community manager let me know that they reported the issue to the Storm8 team. If you are having crashing issues, please contact support at support.storm8.com for assistance.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

A community manager let me know that they reported the issue to the Storm8 team. If you are having crashing issues, please contact support at support.storm8.com for assistance.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast