Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game crashes when I find something in mining

New Resident
    So, I have opened a ticket on this issue and was basically told it was my fault for not having auto updates on. How do you even turn that on? They gave me some jewels and that was it. I still can’t mine. I enjoy this game but what’s the point if I can’t mine?

Quote Originally Posted by chefmandy View Post
    So, I have opened a ticket on this issue and was basically told it was my fault for not having auto updates on. How do you even turn that on? They gave me some jewels and that was it. I still can’t mine. I enjoy this game but what’s the point if I can’t mine?
    Here are steps to turn on automatic updates in the App Store. (They might already be on)

1. Go to the Settings app
    2. Scroll down to "App Store"
    3. Turn on "App Updates" under the "Automatic Downloads" section.

This will automatically install updates for all of your apps as soon as they come out without you having to do a thing
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Game crashing when mining

Whenever I go mining, the moment that I locate the realm rune and get an explosive on the right spot, the game crashes and when I reopen it, it has used up the explosive, but I don't have the realm rune. This is kind of putting me off from playing the game because I can't expand at all other than using the realm runes I get from watching ads which is very few, and I am starting to get very limited by the amount of space I have. If someone could please help me understand why this is happening, how to fix it, or if you are a developer; please fix this bug.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, you're going to notice your account may 'reset'. Don't worry about it, please. It'll return to normal in a few moments. I'm just looking at the issue for you.

Update:
    This is a known issue with iOS 14. However, it does appear to be resolved in iOS 15 Beta 3...assuming Apple doesn't change anything that reverts it.

It's also possible that a 14.x version update could help. The current one is 14.7.1, so if you're not on this one yet, please try that. The 15 update won't be available until September 2021 or later, unfortunately.

This issue was resolved with the iOS/iPadOS 15 update, which was publicly released earlier this morning. iOS/iPadOS 15 support the same devices as the previous version, so if you are experiencing this issue you should be able to update.

If you still are experiencing issues, please let me know. Make sure to include your device/iOS version if possible.

(Merging all existing threads on this topic)
    Last edited by Paul__; 09-20-21 at 05:58 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    just updated Ipad Air 4 with IOS 15 and the mining is working again!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456