Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fairytale Beginning - 2020 Sept 24 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Enchanted Sushi:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 09-24-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	56807

Magic Waffle:

Name:	RS 09-24-2020 Recipe 3 Counter.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	56808

Mystical Toast:

Name:	RS 09-24-2020 Recipe 6 Counter.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	56933

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    I like these SG recipes as you do. In my case, I deliberately didn't finish the last 10hr dish and finish 4hr & 7hr recipes until level 4 gem first. Then I cooked 10hr recipe with all appliances available and picked up at the same time. Even with this trick, I couldn't get the final gem for 10hr recipe but still cooked quite a lot.
    I do the same. This time , I am making 4hr and 10 hour recipies as they rock.
    Pls pls pls storm8, for our sake, pls don't take back recipies this time. They are sooooooo good looking. After a long long time, all the recipies are very good looking. Side goal, as well as main goal, all recipies are very good.

I really don't care about themes like others, I only care about beautiful recipies. And this time it's spot on.
    Only thing is I don't have that appliance to make side goal recipies.
    I don't bother about getting gems when recipies are this good. I want to continue making fruit dishes in future also and want to keep those in my restaurant forever.
    Please think about us dear S8 ...

Rhino Keeper
    [

1st recipe of 2nd goal.

Beautiful, Colorful, well designed , well presented, designer bowls, matching trays .... Very very good looking.

For last couple of goals, the designer team is really working hard with their mind and brain. All the designs are very creative with great detailing in designs.
    Only thing , which bothers me , is their carelessness regarding social distancing. When staying alone is a trend now, they keep 3 or 4 dishes in one tray !!!!
    If they serve as single serving then the great efforts they put in designing, can be seen easily.
    But in this goal, due to vibrant colours dishes are still looking good in bulk display.

again I am begging to keep side goal recipies after goal ends... Somehow !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Enchanted Sushi:

Name:	RS 09-24-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	56807

Magic Waffle:

Name:	RS 09-24-2020 Recipe 3 Counter.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	56808
    All the dishes are good. In bulk display also they kept small changes to give varity. But still I would prefer single big display. Because that will clearly show all the detailing.

I absolutely love this goal all the food is soo gorgeous!! I wish I could keep making the fruit dishes!! It has been my favorite goal so far

Please help!!! Got some weird message saying connection expired and then it started my game all over!! I have been playing since 2011... Please restore my game.. I had about 200 gems and i also had 2 gem machines that i am missing out on now and i wont be able to finish my goal either.. I also play several other storm 8 games but i will be forced to be done with all of them if i don?t get my restaurant back!!!! This is sooo frustrating... I emailed through the game a week ago but nothing so now i?m trying here... My storm id is shoegal9103

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    Please help!!! Got some weird message saying connection expired and then it started my game all over!! I have been playing since 2011... Please restore my game.. I had about 200 gems and i also had 2 gem machines that i am missing out on now and i wont be able to finish my goal either.. I also play several other storm 8 games but i will be forced to be done with all of them if i don?t get my restaurant back!!!! This is sooo frustrating... I emailed through the game a week ago but nothing so now i?m trying here... My storm id is shoegal9103
    Sadly, the forum cannot help with account issues. If you're having trouble getting your Support Ticket into the team, I would recommend contacting a Mod via PM. You can find a list of the RS Mods in purple writing under the 'Forum Information and Options' header on the RS Main Page.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegal9103 View Post
    They don?t accept email anymore so you are going to need to use the support form like AnnirasSweets suggested. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Before you submit a ticket, please make sure to try troubleshooting your account issue by logging out and logging back into game center/facebook if your account was linked to either of the services. You can also try logging into your account through Dragon Story and seeing if that works.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

The secondary goal recipes say they are 'going back' to a stove that doesn't seem to be there??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast