Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Can you still spawn Toxic Spirits? I have a LOT of unfinished goals I’m trying to work on, and need poisoned maps for the wind chimes to expand. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staffygirl View Post
    Can you still spawn Toxic Spirits? I have a LOT of unfinished goals I’m trying to work on, and need poisoned maps for the wind chimes to expand. Thank you.
    Hi, yes as this is a main storyline then they will spawn (from bushes only) if you've not completed all 3 parts.

Is there any way to know exactly what time the timed goal runs out? I have 4 days left on Timed Part III and need 9 more Ivy's antidote.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nognog5 View Post
    Is there any way to know exactly what time the timed goal runs out? I have 4 days left on Timed Part III and need 9 more Ivy's antidote.
    If you miss 0 harvest from Ivy's Hut on time, then you can make it with a few hours pare. Or try to hunt as many Toxic Spirits as you can and hope you get a drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you miss 0 harvest from Ivy's Hut on time, then you can make it with a few hours pare. Or try to hunt as many Toxic Spirits as you can and hope you get a drop.
    Ah good to hear thank you!

Executive Chef
    I can?t believe I will finally finish! On Goal 10 of Part III, only need five more Ivy?s Antidotes, and have 11 days left for the timed goal. I can?t even remember the last time I didn?t need to visit Ivy as often as possible. Will she miss me?

I think the last time I was without a long term storyline goal was after finishing Of Land and Sea.

Executive Chef
    And done! Huzzah!

New Resident
    Is there a trick to unlocking the Sublunaral temple? I have completed all the requirements and the area is still covered in fog? It will not let me expand to the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    And done! Huzzah!
    Ive been waiting through the monster hunt to spawn the final elemental sister. I spent most of the first weekday warrior unlimited energy defeating her. Just hours from finishing too!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hophunter View Post
    Is there a trick to unlocking the Sublunaral temple? I have completed all the requirements and the area is still covered in fog? It will not let me expand to the goal.
    If you have an area of unopened land in front of it or to the left then you have to open those plots first. J -2 has to be opened and possibly the one in front. Does this apply to you?