Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll follow up on this as I reported it on the 29th Oct.

Rhino Keeper
    I made a stupid mistake to make some souvenirs without realizing that I’d need poisoned maps for the last step, just too much stuck on ivy antidotes. Well, toxic spirit is only dropping mysterious venom, not even a coin while Mines and sawmills are still dropping the poisoned jewels.

New Resident
    I am currently on Part 3: Goal 7. Since starting Part 3, the Toxic Spirit have been dropping only one Poisoned Map whenever I spawn her from the bushes. Before, there would be the occasional variety drops, but not anymore. Did this happen to anyone also?

Quote Originally Posted by mgrnc View Post
    I am currently on Part 3: Goal 7. Since starting Part 3, the Toxic Spirit have been dropping only one Poisoned Map whenever I spawn her from the bushes. Before, there would be the occasional variety drops, but not anymore. Did this happen to anyone also?
    more than 1 p/map was quite rare for me too, so I think that's normal that it's 1 guaranteed only.

New Resident
    Ah, gotcha, thank you SpiritWind00!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomNo735 View Post
    I have a Toxic Spirit but it seems to have stopped dropping Poisoned Maps after I expanded to the Sublunaral Temple (Part 3) and last plot next to it. Is anyone experiencing this problem? I am on the last step of "An Elemental Discovery (Part III)", for which I need 20 Poisoned Maps.
    I?m having the same issue. Has anyone put in a ticket to S8?

Executive Chef
    I started Part III a few days ago and am up to Goal 7. I do occasionally still get two maps from the spirit, just got three maps at once, and have even gotten Ivy?s Antidote twice along the way (those were pleasant shockers).

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I started Part III a few days ago and am up to Goal 7. I do occasionally still get two maps from the spirit, just got three maps at once, and have even gotten Ivy?s Antidote twice along the way (those were pleasant shockers).
    I am actually now getting the occasional multiple drops also!

Fashion Designer
    I am between part 1 and 2, I have not clicked the button to start part 2. My toxic spirit continues to drop antidote and poison maps, but reading the goal steps I thought it would also drop poison wood. I copied this:

This part unlocks the Luminary Temple located in map reference I -2
    * Toxified Spirits will spawn in between part 1 and 2 and will drop poisoned maps
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 1 and 2
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Octopus if you do not complete this goals within 30 days.
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) now drops 3 poisoned map, poisoned wood and a chance for Ivy's Antidote + other items (listed in inventory section)

Am I wrong, or should my toxic spirit be dropping poison wood? And, yes, the wind chime craft is gone.

Thanks, K ♡

once you activate the next part the poison wood drops will begin.

same with part 3, once you begin/activate that part then the poisoned jewels are a new drop for the Toxic Spirit.