Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I am now able to store Sublunaral Temple. Thank you SpiritWind00 and Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    SpirtWind? HELP. I almost had all of my items to finish part 2, and accidentally gave it for the expansion. Is there anyway I can get it back?😢

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    SpirtWind? HELP. I almost had all of my items to finish part 2, and accidentally gave it for the expansion. Is there anyway I can get it back?��
    Slay a 100th of Toxified Spirits and speed up Ivy's Hut.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    SpirtWind? HELP. I almost had all of my items to finish part 2, and accidentally gave it for the expansion. Is there anyway I can get it back?��
    No, unfortunately once you've given the materials to the plot they are locked in. You need to unlock the plots next to/in between the temples anyway to start part 3. Or did you give it to an unrelated plot?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, unfortunately once you've given the materials to the plot they are locked in. You need to unlock the plots next to/in between the temples anyway to start part 3. Or did you give it to an unrelated plot?
    I have been saving glowing potion to finish last step of Part 2, to get Octopus. I was looking at land expansions, without thinking, I gave 15 of my potion.

Executive Chef
    I have been saving glowing potion to finish last step of Part 2, to get Octopus. I was looking at land expansions, without thinking, I gave 15 of my potion.
    I did the same thing. I posted about it here to warn people, but I guess you missed it.
    Check you timed goal and what you need to complete Part 2.
    I will still be able to finish the Timed event (and get the Octopus), but my generous donation (mistake) did cost me a week.
    Hope you can still complete your Goal within the time limit too!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Once you unlock the plot in between the Water and Earth Temple, you can already see and add the requirements for the Earth Temple plot.
    It asks for Ivy's Antidotes (among other things) you also need to complete Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Excellent new, it's always nice to have options! Thanks SpiritWind and Team S8!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-26-20 at 01:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I did the same thing. I posted about it here to warn people, but I guess you missed it.
    Check you timed goal and what you need to complete Part 2.
    I will still be able to finish the Timed event (and get the Octopus), but my generous donation (mistake) did cost me a week.
    Hope you can still complete your Goal within the time limit too!

Once you unlock the plot in between the Water and Earth Temple, you can already see and add the requirements for the Earth Temple plot.
    It asks for Ivy's Antidotes (among other things) you also need to complete Part 2.

Excellent new, it's always nice to have options! Thanks SpiritWind and Team S8!
    Yes, I did miss your post. I only have 4 days and need 20, so I want get octopus 😥 I accidentally gemmed up a unicor, so I?ve already used to many gems. I hat gem traps. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I did miss your post. I only have 4 days and need 20, so I want get octopus �� I accidentally gemmed up a unicor, so I?ve already used to many gems. I hat gem traps. Anyway, thanks for your help.
    I'm so sorry

Fashion Designer
    I am so close to the end, I can smell it.

At the last step and only need a handful of Ivy's Antidote.
    Unfortunately, my Toxic Spirit has stopped dropping event related stuff since I reached this stage.
    Guess I have to wait a few days more for the antidotes to drop from Ivy's Hut.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I am so close to the end, I can smell it.

At the last step and only need a handful of Ivy's Antidote.
    Unfortunately, my Toxic Spirit has stopped dropping event related stuff since I reached this stage.
    Guess I have to wait a few days more for the antidotes to drop from Ivy's Hut.
    Soooo close! Yes me too..... I'm up to gathering the poisoned jewels for the final 2 talisman (been crafting 2 at a time). Time for a little redecorating once the final 2 plots are open.