Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I personally don't think it's great.
    I'm maxed on Golden Eggs and Golden Apples most of the time, so only a 1 in 3 chances you get a Golden Nugget.
    You have to wait a week for it and the Building turns into a potential Gem trap for all that time.
    And the Buildings are BIG.
    I like how they look, but I don't really like what they do. (and how long it takes for them to do it)
    I would welcome the choice to store, so everyone can make their own decision. (but maybe S8 has reasons we don't now about yet..?)
    I also don’t have much use for a gold item dropper as I am usually maxed out. If we can’t store it, could it at least be made smaller.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I also don’t have much use for a gold item dropper as I am usually maxed out. If we can’t store it, could it at least be made smaller.
    I also am usually maxed out on gold items. However, I like the size of these buildings. Sometimes they lose some of their grandeur when they are small, such as the original Fall Castle. It's so interesting that we all have such different opinions.

Farm Supplier
    SpiritWind00 could you possibly check with Storm8 if it is possible to make the Sublunaral Temple storable. There does not seem to be an apparent reason why it is programmed differently from its part I and II siblings.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    SpiritWind00 could you possibly check with Storm8 if it is possible to make the Sublunaral Temple storable. There does not seem to be an apparent reason why it is programmed differently from its part I and II siblings.
    Yes I can do that!

Exclamation Ancient Turtle MIA !!! Help!!!

I have completed all the goals... got everything... but my Ancient Turtle seems to be missing! I have gone through my board with what feels like a fine tooth comb, checked ALL my inventory (not just decorations)... I have moved things, put other things in storage, etc... I?m feeling baffled! I know I got it and I really thought I had put it beside the octopus and the owl from the other two goals.... any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? Any neighbours of mine reading this and willing to look through my land to see if I?m just blind? ... you know, not finding where ones glasses are because you?re wearing them, type thing...

Kingdom ID & Storm8 ID: jensenink
    Treena

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing something, or do we only need to collect from iceland poppy patch, blue-flower penstemons, and talinum auranticums one time?

Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Am I missing something, or do we only need to collect from iceland poppy patch, blue-flower penstemons, and talinum auranticums one time?
    yes just the once for each flower. Apparantly Tierabella is happy with just 1 of each! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jensenink View Post
    I have completed all the goals... got everything... but my Ancient Turtle seems to be missing! I have gone through my board with what feels like a fine tooth comb, checked ALL my inventory (not just decorations)... I have moved things, put other things in storage, etc... I?m feeling baffled! I know I got it and I really thought I had put it beside the octopus and the owl from the other two goals.... any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? Any neighbours of mine reading this and willing to look through my land to see if I?m just blind? ... you know, not finding where ones glasses are because you?re wearing them, type thing...

Kingdom ID & Storm8 ID: jensenink
    double check your goal book - is that goal still there? If not, please log a ticket with support and they will be able to put it in your inventory for you. Link to Support in my signature or follow the Bugs & Issues forum link in post 1, page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    yes just the once for each flower. Apparantly Tierabella is happy with just 1 of each! lol

LOL! That is so strange.

Fashion Designer
    Why, brain, why? 😂

I was holding off on starting Part II of both this questline and the Hidden Forest, and just now Unlocked and started Monsoona and Salvatore's 12 hour timers.... but my Tavern was ready to collect (Ooo~ 👀 ) sooo I decided to start the 30-day timed portion for BOTH events so I wouldn't "waste" a Tavern (?!) collection. 😂
    Only 12 hours early, should be fine but Sheesh.
    The tavern was not the limiting/tedious part of the goal. 😂
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-25-20 at 04:32 AM.