Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 682

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story)

  1. #411
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,282
    my 7 day adventure gave me coal, iron ore, stone, and elvinite. and a tiny amount of coin. very beautiful building. but not worth the space
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  2. #412
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my 7 day adventure gave me coal, iron ore, stone, and elvinite. and a tiny amount of coin. very beautiful building. but not worth the space
    Mine just gave me 345 coins.

  3. #413
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,234
    In Goal 10 of Part II, you get the Octopus as soon as you start the craft for Gather Temple Water for 2 hours.

  4. #414
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 10 of Part II, you get the Octopus as soon as you start the craft for Gather Temple Water for 2 hours.
    Does the spirit has a name? What does he drop?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  5. #415
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,151
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Does the spirit has a name? What does he drop?
    The water spirit is Calder.... I'm still collecting antidotes.

  6. #416
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,234
    Part III, Goal 2

    The "Speak with Calder" part of this goal has a 22 hour timer

  7. #417
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 10 of Part II, you get the Octopus as soon as you start the craft for Gather Temple Water for 2 hours.
    Good to know, thanks Stymie!
    Nice we get the opportunity again to prepare for the next Part

  8. #418
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    257
    1 elvenite + 300 gold for a 7 day craft? I had expected something spectaculair! Well, I got to laugh instead I guess...

  9. #419
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    270
    Trying to replenish dragon scales, unfortunately I don’t seem to have many items to do this. Have all kinds of dragons but not the right kind.

    Can anyone tell me who Renata is, the name sounds familiar but can’t find it. Thanks!!!

  10. #420
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,283
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Trying to replenish dragon scales, unfortunately I don’t seem to have many items to do this. Have all kinds of dragons but not the right kind.

    Can anyone tell me who Renata is, the name sounds familiar but can’t find it. Thanks!!!
    Renate is the wooden Rhino with leaf ears :

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2726.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	56919

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •