Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I saw some sums where it was said that someone got 27 poisoned wood from 10 willows. I am getting 1 poisoned wood per tree! I have done 12 trees so far, and have 13 poisoned wood. Am I missing a trick?? At this rate I need 210 willows at 15 energy each, which is 3150 just for the wood!!
    Do you do quick collect? It might be a coincidence, but I feel like I get better drops. Other than that, I don't know of any other trick.

Fashion Designer
    I completed goal 7 of part 2 this morning. I have all the wind chimes for part 3 and have 5 of the 10 water compasses. Will need 35 Ivy's antidotes in order to expand to the last building, but have to wait on those, because finishing part 2 requires 30 Ivy's antidotes. Just waiting on those to drop should be about a week for the 30. I had 5200 stored energy after part 1 and decided to immediately start part 2 since I had the time (no other event going on) and energy. Very energy intensive. Hope I didn't cut myself too short on energy for tomorrow's event.

I also noticed that the poisoned wood drops were less plentiful from each willow tree.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-30-20 at 01:02 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    What is quick collect? I just click item after item and after 15 or so wait for my avatar to catch up. I'm on iPad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrnc View Post
    Aloha! Newly active here in the forum, but I?ve been referring to everyone?s helpful tips offline for months now, so thank you!

Question: Does the 30-day countdown for Part 2 start differently for everyone, or is it universal? Meaning, if I hold off on finishing Part 1, will that take days off of the 30 days?
    Part two can be started at any time after you are done with part one. Once part one is complete, it asks you if you want to start part two. You can wait, but I think you will not be able to craft ahead on some things. I accidentally started part two right away and have everything except the essences done so it?s very doable in 30 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    What is quick collect? I just click item after item and after 15 or so wait for my avatar to catch up. I'm on iPad.
    Quick collect is when like you tap your tree 10 times very quickly and then pull your notification screen down ( or up). I just hit my home button very quickly about 2 times, I play on iPhone . Then there's the way of going to social and tapping that and waiting a second or two.
    Game will pause for a second, then everything drops. Experiment with small number of taps first to get the hang of it and to make sure your game won't just quit. Mine has done that sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Am I doing something wrong? I saw some sums where it was said that someone got 27 poisoned wood from 10 willows. I am getting 1 poisoned wood per tree! I have done 12 trees so far, and have 13 poisoned wood. Am I missing a trick?? At this rate I need 210 willows at 15 energy each, which is 3150 just for the wood!!
    I have just been doing the poisoned trucks. I do not have the patience to grow willow trees.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm averaging a bit over 2 per tree so far, maybe even 2.5. I mostly get 2 poisoned wood per willow, sometimes 3 and rarely only 1. I hope your personal drop rate soon improves considerably! It sucks that some players have so much worse luck than others with their drops!
    Thanks Ransom. I'll just suck it up and keep going. I just did 3 more trees....3 more poisoned wood. I've done enough now to think it isn't just a balancing thing.
    To those that have asked, yes I do use quick collect. I check how many wood I have first in my inventory, then chop a couple of trees quickly, then swipe up on my iPad to rapid collect.
    These unbalanced drop rates really annoy me. I definitely cannot finish in a week at this rate.

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone get the Weekday Warrior promp? It is Wednesday isn’t it? Lol
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Did anyone get the Weekday Warrior promp? It is Wednesday isn’t it? Lol
    No, not yet. Strange...

Executive Chef
    I don't know if someone has mentioned it already, but the Merfolk Warrior has been dropping 5 Mermaid Scales each time I collect. Good replenishing for Enchanter's Essence.