Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You're welcome
    I looked it up and she was a prize in the Tomb Raiders event, but crafting her was optional/ a side goal.
    Looking it up did remind me the Desert Tombs drop Jewels too. They do have a long timer (16 hours) and they are big (2x2) so I'm not sure if I'll keep them out.
    I have no trouble getting enough Silver, but I'm a bit behind on Jewels.
    Wow you have a great memory. I have been having good luck with the blue porkupines for jewels. One is Susie who is on her hind legs with a white bow & the one that has a sneezing fit & of course the jewelry stores. I’m having problems with the spellbound dew. Planted a lot of flowers & rhey aren’t producing. Always something. Good luck ��

Executive Chef
    Goal 3 of Part II requires you to Find a Toxified Spirit. So simply find it and do not fight it. Then, when Goal 4 requires you to Defeat a Toxified Spirit, you will have checked off 2 requirements in 2 different Goals by fighting 1 Toxified Spirit. Saves a bit of energy.

Executive Chef
    There is a great disparity between the drops from the Willow Tree. My first tree dropped 13 Poisoned Wood, and my second tree dropped only 2 Poisoned Wood.

The first drop of 13 Poisoned Wood was a fluke to lull me into a false sense of hopefulness that this wasn't going to be so hard after all. I am getting about 2 to 3 Poisoned Wood from each Willow. Too bad!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-27-20 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what the Windfall Ceremony in the Prevailian Temple is? Takes 7 days

Executive Chef
    The other requirement in Part II, Goal 4 is to Gather Poisoned Maps. I don't know the amount as it was already checked off. Probably 4 for the Water Compass.

Executive Chef
    I just completed part 1. It took me about 3000 energy.

I have decided to wait a few weeks to start part 2. I have 81 poisoned maps and 4 antidotes. I figure I will wait until I get 30+ Ivy drops then start part 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't started part two yet, I am waiting for the the Weekend Warrier so I can collect from about 50 Willow Trees that I am watering.
    Also am continuing to craft Wind Chimes.

Thank you for introducing additional main story line content S8; I ran out a while back and it's nice to have something fun to work on in-between events.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I haven't started part two yet, I am waiting for the the Weekend Warrier so I can collect from about 50 Willow Trees that I am watering.
    Also am continuing to craft Wind Chimes.

Thank you for introducing additional main story line content S8; I ran out a while back and it's nice to have something fun to work on in-between events.
    If you are between parts 1 and 2, are you sure that the willows will drop what you need? I do not think you would want to wast the weekday warrior if it does not drop.

Rhino Keeper
    I am gonna trigger the start of part 2 right before the Weekend Warrier, or so that is how I think it will work

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    If you are between parts 1 and 2, are you sure that the willows will drop what you need? I do not think you would want to wast the weekday warrior if it does not drop.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Not going to get this done. I had been exhausted lately and dealing with migraine. I was doing some other timed events in different games and had been disappointed with Castle Story recently so just starting.

Page 25 of 64 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast