Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this. I just started making the tea and read your post so I bought a few willow trees. I hate them because they take 4 spaces so I get rid of them ASAP

Do you know how many we need? Is this the only place that drops the wood?
    Each willow tree drops 2-3 poisoned boards. So, I’m going to say we need A LOT of them. You need 10 boards per water compass, and 21 compasses, so 210 boards. Means roughly 100ish willow trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    What was your mistake? Do we get Monsoona? Do we need monsters off the board?
    Meaning I had just gathered from her and had to gem ahead, because I didn’t want to waste 12 hours.

Rhino Keeper

Now that I don?t go out, S8 owns my soul.

I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F1B72D6-FB34-42C7-8155-8B026F97842C.jpeg 
Views:	938 
Size:	411.6 KB 
ID:	56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know why my apostrophes always show up as question marks on here?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

ID:	56774
    This brings me much joy XD

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So in order to finish Part 1 it takes atleast 6.5 days because 13 Ivy Antidotes are needed.

There are going to be a lot of people that miss the timed bonus due to this.

Also, let us know if Ivy still drops the antidote if you don't have a goal open.
    I think a lot will miss it because of the insane amount of mithril ! Me included! The high hopes i had on completing it in time, are over 😭 i have 21 and really not much to get mithril from besides making it

I'm i the ONLY one who finds the amount of needed materialen INSANE ??

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Does anyone know why my apostrophes always show up as question marks on here?
    On IOS device go to Settings, General, Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation. That's funny, isn't it 😆.
    You'd think smart punctuation would resolve stuff like that.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    On which level does the onyx tempel drop mithril? I have lvl 6 ... Wondering if it has any purpose placing it in my kingdom at lvl 6 ?

Does anyone know?

Fashion Designer

ID:	56774]

THIS, so much <3 RobinCradles
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    There isn't a mention of needing to do adventures on these quests, is there? I've not noticed one. So I'm looking into adventures that have a chance to drop resources. They can drop other resources, but I tried to list possible drops needed for this quest line. The adventure may not drop any of the items listed.

Search the ancient vaults -and- Explore the dark caves
    Energy
    Jewels
    Silver ore
    Earth wisps

Feral lands adventures
    Energy
    Golden nugget
    Mithril
    Silver ore

Traverse the desert sands
    Energy
    Jewels
    Mithril?
    Silver ore
    Trade ticket

Thanks to Spiritwind for her Adventures Post

Also for sale in the market are the toxified stump and toxified tree for 800 gold each which drop poisoned wood, wood, and other unknown materials.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-25-20 at 11:42 AM.