Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmeranneke3 View Post
    Does anyone know where to find toxic wisps???
    The description on the back of the poisoned maps card should read that you fight toxified spirits not toxic wisps and yes they're the purple things that appear when you water the little green bushes. Was wondering where you had got toxic wisps from until I turned the card to see how many you could store!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    How many low level players have Level 9 Deep Mines???
    I am a Level 50 player and my Deep Mines are Levels 5 and 6. I just never took the time to upgrade them any further. It does not state that the mines need to be level 9 in order to drop mithril. Here is more info on it:

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang
    Uses: goals: Secrets of mithril, Forging Excalibam, The Magic Scissors, item in Mermaid's Purse craft | Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net) | Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3) | Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key)
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-about-mithril

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mithril drops should be the same at all levels of the mine. I've never noticed any level having better drops and I've upgraded to L9. As long as you have unlocked mithril it will drop occassionally.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve made 8 wind chimes and have around 75 maps in the inventory, but only got one Ivy antidote from the hut. It’s going to be boring 6 days.
    Last edited by cccymaaa; 09-24-20 at 11:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Same for me.
    Ditto. No extra antidotes received here despite defeating enough witches for 5 chimes.

Rhino Keeper
    How many Expansion Permits are needed to finish part one and get the owl?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    From shrubs, small round bush with small yellow flowers, just make sure you don't have any monster on your board, for toxified spirit.
    Thanks. All I am getting is skunks..... I was looking forward to this but it is going to take forever.......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmeranneke3 View Post
    Thanks. All I am getting is skunks..... I was looking forward to this but it is going to take forever.......
    Farmeranneke3. Have you had the goal asking you to chop the bushes?

You will need to put out lots of bushes. It is random but you need to chop quite a lot (like 15 sometimes) to spawn the purple toxic spirit.

Edit: I meant the toxified spirit. The spell check doesn't like it and keeps putting in something else.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 09-25-20 at 09:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I’ve made 8 wind chimes and have around 75 maps in the inventory, but only got one Ivy antidote from the hut. It’s going to be boring 6 days.
    Why 6 days when we need 5 Antidotes & can collect from Ivys Hunt every 12 hours? 2.5 by my math or am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    The next step requires 8 antidote.