Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fanny_fun23 View Post
    What is best way to get gold nugget? I need 2 more and I chopped up 25 rock cropping and got none that was a waste of a lot of energy please help me on where to collect for a better chance
    Also Celestine gives nuggets (the fairy in royal blue dress & wings & red hair). Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmm your willow trees aren't giving any wood at all? What about the other items that drop poisoned wood, are those giving any?
    I've chopped the yellow acer all this time & would get the poisoned wood. Haven't chopped any in about a week & now they're not dropping it. Guess I'll go grow some willows. Oh, and I've never gotten any from the toxic spirit as stated on page 1.
    Thanks for the response Sofia.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've chopped the yellow acer all this time & would get the poisoned wood. Haven't chopped any in about a week & now they're not dropping it. Guess I'll go grow some willows. Oh, and I've never gotten any from the toxic spirit as stated on page 1.
    The Poisoned Wood has a cap of 99. You probably know this and it was posted early on, but I wasted trees before I realized it.

Oh. Another topic. I wanted to buy another 150 gem Toxic Spirit. The option to buy one is gone. Darn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?m up to ?Timed: An Elemental Discovery (Part III)? & have expanded to the last block of land, or second to last, not sure. I need 20 Earths Talismans but it?s not available to craft in the magic forge. Anyone know why that is?
    Are you on Goal 3? That might be when the gems should drop and craft shows up. The craft shows up at the bottom of list of crafts.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-12-20 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The Poisoned Wood has a cap of 99. You probably know this and it was posted early on, but I wasted trees before I realized it.

Oh. Another topic. I wanted to buy another 150 gem Toxic Spirit. The option to buy one is gone. Darn.
    Thanks guys! I think I misspoke. Maybe didn't get any at all from acer trees. Anyway, I appreciate all the responses! Don't know what we'd all do without the invaluable help on the forum.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

The Toxic Spirit has only moved out of FEATURES; it's still available on the 2nd last page under the ANIMALS tab (in between the Oragne Marmosea and the green forest wisp) or on page 36/38 under the ALL tab.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you on Goal 3? That might be when the gems should drop and craft shows up. The craft shows up at the bottom of list of crafts.
    Yes! Still can?t craft Talismans.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Yes! Still can?t craft Talismans.
    Well, if you've gotten poisoned jewels to drop from mines and sawmills in Goal 3 and have made it to Goal 5 and the craft is still not in your forge it seems like you need to put in a ticket to S8 Support.
    In the meantime keep collecting jewels. You will need a lot of them.

I just finish Part II. But here's the popup:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D937134-D4C8-4357-B5FD-774ECC687C5D.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	57007

Shouldn't it say 'Start Part III?

Executive Chef
    I just finish Part II. But here's the popup:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D937134-D4C8-4357-B5FD-774ECC687C5D.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	57007

Shouldn't it say 'Start Part III?
    It should. I saw that too and just kept going. I guess it's time for S8 to change it.