Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

Since so many of you enjoyed this post, I've given it pride of place here for you to enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Attachment 56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I have been watching a TV program where lab geeks do loads of experiments, so it got me in the mood. I also didn't do much for the last MH, so have loads of energy to hand. So, I got started on part 2, rolled up my PJ sleeves and got choppin'. : )

Method: chop loads and loads of stuff. : D

Energy Resources: 10 willows (150 energy incl the 5 to grow them) and 30 each of poisoned tree, toxified tree, and toxic stump. Total energy used: 600

RESULTS!
    Willows: 27 poisoned wood (From 10 trees, 150 energy)
    Toxified Tree: 16 PW (from 30 of the guys, also 150 energy)
    Toxified stump: 21 PW (same 30 and 150)
    Poisoned Tree: 15 PW (same 30 items and 150 energy)

There is a cap of 99 on the PW. Experiment was paused to make water compasses.

Conclusion:

If you have more patience than I do, the willows are, as others have posted, the best source: ONLY for regular play outside of weekday warrior! Since WW energy is free, may as well use less efficient sources to chop. If you want willows, as someone else has wisely posted, getting them on the board but not (fully) watered will save you energy (two per tree if you are REALLY organised) : )

For WW poisoned wood, it's most energy and space saving to set up orchards of toxified stumps, esp if you are on an iOS device and can quick collect.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-21 at 05:05 PM.

Expansion Information

Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board)

Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

Starting at the left plot and working toward the sea.

Part 1:
    2nd row of land (eg row I, column minus 1)
    J -1: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes | 1st plot released and unlocks the Prevailian Temple
    I -1: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 2nd plot released when adjacent plot J -1 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated, however you do need to open it in order to continue to Part 2)

Part 2:
    Edge row of land (eg row J, column minus 2)
    I -2: 30 spellbound dew, 25 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes, 21 water compasses | 3rd plot released and unlocks the Laminary Temple
    J -2: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits | 4th plot released when adjacent plot I -2 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated, however you do need to open it in order to continue to Part 3)

Part 3:
    K -2: 35 Ivy's antidotes, 10 wind chimes, 10 water compasses, 20 earth talismans | 5th plot released and unlocks the Sublunaral Temple
    L -2: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 6th plot released when adjacent plot K -2 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-22-23 at 09:13 PM.

Goal Information - Part I (complete)
    9 goals | Main Storyline

There is an optional timed component to each part to win an exclusive pet.

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Available to players at Level 30
    * If you complete Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery within 7 days of the release of this story you will receive the Ancient Owl
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Owl if you do not complete this goals within 7 days
    * This part unlocks the Prevailian Temple located in map reference J -1
    * The Ancient Owl is rewarded as soon as you begin the Windy Tea Celebration craft. The timer is 3 hours and does not drop story related items
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 1 and 2
    * This 1st timed component may only be available to players when content released
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) drops 3 poisoned maps and a chance for Ivy's Antidote + other drops during part 1 (listed in inventory section)

Dialogue: Baron: Ready for a challenge?
    Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Owl!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part I)
    * Complete Part I of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Owl
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting from the bush will spawn the Toxified Spirit.
    Ivy: I could be wrong of course... but my senses tell me that something is off in the Glimmerwoods!
    Goal 1:
    * Gather water 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO | will spawn the Toxified Spirit
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh, look! That dark spirit is unlike anything I've seen before.

Thurston: Watch out, my liege! This new monster appears to be flinging toxic sludge around the realm!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat the Toxified Spirit 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Pick up poisoned map 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | drops 1-3 poisoned maps once the Toxified Spirit is defeated
    Congratulations: Ivy: That dark monster left this behind, ruler... It seems to be some type of map. I can't seem to make out any directions, though.

Old Thomas: Oh hello, Young Ruler! How are you on this fine day?
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I have not seen poison like this before... There is something dreadfully evil about this sludge. I shall see what more I can discover!

Old Thomas: The right sound should chase this darkness away and clean up the map for you! I have just the cure...
    Goal 4:
    * Gather silver ore 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather jewels 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Find poisoned maps 0/1
    * Forge a wind chime 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 poisoned maps, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: See how the spirit runs from this wonderful, tinkling sound? Lightness and good will be your best tools for fighting away this darkness.

Ivy: Oh, hello there, I was just looking for you! I've got something that should help you on the road.
    Goal 5:
    * Search deep mines 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems) | collecting from Ivy's Hut will drop the antidote.
    Congratulations: Ivy: Take this potion with you on your travels! I hope it keeps you safe.

Thurston: My men and I are excited to travel with you, my liege! We will face any darkness together.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather Ivy's antidotes 0/1 GO | will auto-complete as the antidote is a guaranteed drop from Ivy's Hut.
    * Forge a wind chime 0/1 GO | will auto-complete from the one crafted in goal 4
    * Travel to the Prevailian Temple 0/1 GO | J -1 Expansion requirements: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to I -1: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits. You must expand to I -1 to unlock the plot with the Laminary Temple (water temple) for Part 2
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look at that building ahead, my liege! It's unlike anything I have ever seen!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting the Wind Temple craft will spawn the Wind Spirit. You will need to do the craft again if you have a monster on your board.
    Thurston: It's going to be quite a climb to get to the top of the tower, ruler... I wish I had packed my light armor.
    Goal 7:
    * Enter the Wind Temple 0/1 GO | Prevailian Temple, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg
    * Seek out the Wind Spirit 0/1 GO | The Wind Spirit will spawn when you collect the Wind Temple craft
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Wind Spirit: Who dare disturbs the air among us? Speak now or face my wrath.

Wind Spirit: Face me and prove your worth. The prevailing winds will decide your fate.
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Wind Spirit 0/1 GO | 99/99 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Wind Spirit: Well done. You are a worthy opponent. Come inside the temple and let us speak further.

Monsoona: Sit with me, let's enjoy some warm tea and a conversation... Tell me all about the Glimmerwoods.
    Goal 9:
    * Celebrate with Monsoona 0/1 GO | Prevailian Temple - Windy Tea Celebration, 1 hour - 9 poisoned map, 15 spellbound dew, 8 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 50 xp, + Monsoona
    Congratulations: Monsoona: I shall return with you to your realm to help further investigate... I fear this darkness is on the move.

Dialogue - Part 1 (complete)
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1
    Ivy: Ruler, can I speak with you about something?
    Ruler: Is everything all right, Ivy?
    Ivy: Well... yes? I think? Maybe not... something *feels* wrong, if that makes sense.
    Ruler: What do you mean, Ivy?
    Ivy: Things just feel... heavy. And dark. There's something amiss.
    Ruler: Are you feeling unwell?
    Ivy: No, not me... I think the Glimmerwoods might be feeling unwell. I've been looking around to see if I could find anything wrong, but nothing yet. Can you help me look?
    Ruler: Of course, Ivy!

Goal 2
    Ivy: Oh my! That's a spirit unlike any I've ever seen. It came from the bushes... It's darkened everything around it!
    Ruler: It seems to be leaving a trail of toxic sludge behind it as well... It's going to muck up all of the flowers! We're going to have to fight this spirit off and then clean up things afterwards...
    Ivy: Well, you were definitely right, Ivy. Something is greatly amiss in the realm. It might be time to gather up our knights.

Goal 3
    Ivy: That toxic wisp spirit left this map behind... and there's a wee spirit attached! It may be some sort of toxicity but... it's rather adorable, actually!
    Ruler: I'm not sure I would describe this mess as cute, Ivy! it seems like might be evil. The way it clings to the map and hides the destination... That can't be good!
    Ivy: Well, no one ever said evil things can't be cute! You're right, though. I can't make anything of this map in its current state.
    Ruler: Let's take this to Old Thomas. Maybe he can help us find the way!

Goal 4
    Old Thomas: Hmmm... this is very interesting. And you said it was dropped by a dark spirit?
    Ruler: We fought a monster that came from some bushes, and it left this map behind.
    Old Thomas: It is certainly something toxic... but there is dark magic here at work as well. A mess like this cannot be cleared away with just anything... It is similar to the monster you found... a persistent dark force is at work here. If we are not careful, this darkness could spread to more of the realm. It is best to get to the bottom of this now... and this map is the key!
    Ruler: The sludge on the map won't let us see which way to go... what do we do?
    Old Thomas: We will need to try something a bit unusual to chase away this dark sprite. Not water, not soap... no, this spirit will need to be chased away by sound!
    Ruler: A sound? What do you mean, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: I have something in mind... come with me to the Magic Forge!

Goal 5
    Old Thomas: With that darkness gone, I can see where this map is directing you! It is best to keep a chime with you on your journey... it may keep you safe!
    Ruler: My journey? What do you mean, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: This map! I can tell exactly where it is leading. The distance may be great, but it is imperative that you travel to this site. With how the darkness tried to prevent us from seeing it, I think it is the key to all of this.
    Ruler: The darkness has continued to appear from our plants...
    Old Thomas: Indeed, Young Ruler, and I fear it will continue to spread unless we stop it.
    Ruler: Then I suppose you are right, Thomas. It's time for a journey!

Goal 6
    Old Thomas: It's time to gather supplies and journey, Young Ruler. This is a new foe, unlike any we have ever seen before. While the best way to combat it is as of yet unknown, we have many tools in our arsenal to win the day. Ivy and I are here to help you, should you need any resources! The way is clear now on this map, though the destination is not... It is marked with only this strange symbol, a whirly swirl of some sort. With how the darkness has fought to obscure the way, however, it is best that you do not travel alone.
    Ruler: Don't worry about me, Thomas... I know just who I want by my side.

Goal 7
    Thurston: Look at that temple, my liege! It floats in the sky with some sort of magic!
    Ruler: This has to be the location that was marked on the map... The symbol certainly makes sense now!
    Thurston: And look, my liege! The toxic plants surround this temple as well. Did this horrible toxin follow us on our journey, my liege?
    Ruler: I don't think so, Thurston... this growth looks like it has been here for some time.
    Thurston: What should we do now, my liege? How do we get up there? Shall I gather the knights? We can make the highest human ladder this realm has ever seen!
    Ruler: As fun as that sounds, I think perhaps we could just use those stairs...
    Thurston: Ah, so wise al always, my liege!

Goal 8
    Wind Spirit: Who are you? Why have you approached my temple?
    Ruler: I am the ruler of the realm... We found a map that led us to your temple.
    Wind Spirit: A map? The location of this temple is an ancient secret and is to remain that way. How did you come to be in possession of this map?
    Ruler: A dark spirit, who has infected some of the plants in our realm... They leave behind a toxic sludge, and it seems to infect the growth around the realm. Once we defeated the spirit, we found this map covered in a dark substance. We were able to rid the darkness with the sound of the wind through chimes. But we found more of the toxins surrounding your temple as well. Look around you! The darkness is spreading.
    Wind Spirit: So I see. This evil has spread, even to my own home. Am I to trust a strange child? How do I know you do not bear the darkness? There is a test you must face before I will allow you into my temple. I must know you are not one with the darkness itself.

Goal 9
    Wind Spirit: My name is Monsoona. Welcome to the Prevailian Temple. You have earned access to this special place and I will help you as much as I can. But first... Tell me more about the darkness.
    Ruler: It appeared by our bushes and took the form of a dark spirit. It spread a toxicity through the realm, a darkness we had never seen before. It was not easy to clean, either... We fear it will be hard to fully remove. When we saw the map and it sent us here, we thought maybe there would be help here. We found more of the toxic plants around this temple as well.
    Monsoona: I hope to do what I can to assist you in choking the darkness. There seems to be great evil at work here. The map you found that lead you to my home... The darkness was likely using it to find its next target... It spread through your realm and would have overcome my temple... How did it come to be? We must investigate further. Come inside the temple. Let's have tea before we decide our next moves.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-18-21 at 02:46 PM.

Goal Information - Part II (complete)
    10 goals
    Thank you to nic_hawk, Stymie52, kolakid for providing goal information to the community

* Complete An Elemental Discovery Part 1
    * You can begin this Part when you choose. You do not have to start it immediately
    * Complete Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery within 30 days to receive the Ancient Octopus
    * The Ancient Octopus is rewarded as soon as you begin the Gather Temple Water craft. The timer is 8 hours and does not drop story related items
    * The final goal of Part 1 rewards you with Monsoona whose collection time is 12 hours. You can delay starting this part until she is ready for collection so you can complete Part 2, goal 2 immediately
    * This part unlocks the Luminary Temple located in map reference I -2
    * Toxified Spirits will spawn in between part 1 and 2 and will drop poisoned maps
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 1 and 2
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Octopus if you do not complete this goals within 30 days.
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) now drops 3 poisoned map, poisoned wood and a chance for Ivy's Antidote + other items (listed in inventory section)

Baron: Compete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Octopus!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part II)
    * Complete Part II of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Octopus

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Ancient Octopus!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'An Elemental Discovery (Part II)'
    * Start Part II of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Monsoona: I must admit, my experience with mortals is limited, but I would enjoy a drink, if you would be so kind.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
    * Speak with Monsoona 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | collect from Monsoona
    Congratulations: Monsoona: That was truly delightful - but there are important matters we must address at once. I can sense the presence of the darkness in your realm.

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! You need to spawn a toxified spirit.
    Ivy: Monsoona is wonderful... truly, she seems very wise! Let's see if we can find her more of the toxins.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | from willow trees and also the toxic spirit now drops them
    * Find a toxified spirit 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Ivy: Look, ruler... the wood from the trees is poisoned too. The darkness is spreading.

Ivy: Monsoona wants one of my potions? Oh, how thrilling! Let me get you a good brew.
    Goal 4:
    * Defeat toxified spirits 0/1 GO
    * Gather poisoned maps 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Prepare enchanter's essence 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    Congratulations: Monsoona: This is a dark force... and I fear it may have spread deep into the roots of your realm.

Monsoona: If the darkness has spread, there is greater evil at work here.
    Goal 5:
    * Clear crab apple trees 0/1 GO
    * Clear dead trees 0/1
    Congratulations: Monsoona: With this darkness spread this deeply into the trees, it means the water is deeply infected. I need your help to seek out my brother at once.

Monsoona: Build this compass and use the essence to guide its needles. This will show you the way.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather poisoned map 0/1 | these 3 items (map, wood, essence) will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1
    * Prepare enchanter's essence 0/1
    * Forge a Water Compass 0/1 GO (skip 115 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 poisoned map, 10 poisoned wood, 3 enchanter's essence
    Congratulations: Monsoona: Follow this compass to your next destination... My brother's domain will be waiting for you.

Monsoona: Safe travels on your journey. My brother may be a bit rough at first, but you will surely win the day.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 | these 4 items (due, antidote, chimes, compass) will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather Ivy's antidote 0/1
    * Forge wind chimes 0/1
    * Forge a water compass 0/1
    * Travel to the Laminary Temple 0/1 GO | I -2 Expansion requirements: 30 spellbound dew, 25 Ivy's antidotes, 8 wind chimes, 21 water compasses | you must expand to plot I -1 to access this plot | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to J -2
    I -1 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
    J -2 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits
    You must expand to J -2 to unlock the plot with the 3rd Temple in Part 3

Congratulations: Thurston: I thought I had seen it all with the wind temple, but this is incredible! My liege, look how this water flows as if from no source at all!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting the Water Temple craft will spawn the Water Spirit. You will need to do the craft again if you have a monster on your board
    Thurston: Perhaps it's all the water and darkness, but I'm much more uneasy about this temple, my liege.
    Goal 8:
    * Enter the Water Temple 0/1 GO | Laminary Temple, 10 minutes - 3 golden nugget, 3 golden egg
    * Seek out the Water Spirit 0/1 GO | The Water Spirit will spawn when you collect the Water Temple craft
    Congratulations: Water Spirit: Who dares disturb the flow of the waters? You have meddled with powers you know nothing of.

Water Spirit: Get ready to face the full force of the currents. Win against me or meet your demise.
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Water Spirit 0/1 GO | 199/199 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Water Spirit: I am glad that Monsoona did not send weaklings to face me I do not take pleasure in destroying those who seek me out.

Calder: A good first step would be to gather some of the temple's water so I can investigate.
    Goal 10:
    * Gather Temple Water 0/1 GO | Laminary Temple - Gather Temple Water, 2 hours - 10 poisoned map, 35 dragon scales, 30 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, + Calder | Waterflow Ceremony unlocked
    Congratulations: Calder: It's best we head back to your realm at once. It's been a long time since I've seen Monsoona as well.

Dialogue - Part II (complete)

Goal 1
    Baron: Are you ready for a challenge?

Goal 2
    Ivy: You met the wind spirit? That's incredible!
    Ruler: You've heard of her, Ivy?
    Ivy: Oh yes, indeed. There are many stories about the elementals that dwell far off in the Glimmerwoods. There are spirits that control everything around us! The wind, the water, the earth... and that's just to name a few! I should love to meet her!
    Ruler: Lucky for you, she is here!
    Ivy: She's HERE?!
    Ruler: Yes, she wanted to learn more about our realm.
    Ivy: Oh, let's get her to the Tavern at once! The perfect way to a spirit's heart is a comforting and filling meal!

Goal 3
    Monsoona: This darkness is certainly stronger than the wind alone. I think we may need to call in help from some of my siblings. Are you still seeing the darkness in the same places?
    Ruler: The bushes are still contaminated, but we haven't found anything more yet.
    Monsoona: It's best you look about your realm to see how deep this darkness has spread. Please bring me any evidence you can find. I wish to help you investigate further.

Goal 4
    Monsoona: This is an unwelcome sign...if the poison has seeped into the trees, it means there is very dark magic at work here.
    Ruler: Do you have any idea who might be the source of this darkness?
    Monsoona: I do not yet know, child ruler. I think I may need to call in assistance. The first map you showed me... it led you directly to me?
    Ruler: Yes, though we didn't know where it was pointing, it showed a symbol and when we followed it, it led right to your temple. we've still been finding the maps, but they are contaminated still.
    Monsoona: Bring me some of the next ones you are able to find and please have that clever witch bring me a potion or two. I wish to see if there are more secrets to behold.

Goal 5
    Monsoona: I hear distress on the wind, child ruler. It rustles through the leaves. There's a smell, too... the wind and darkness bring a familiar smell.
    Ruler: A smell?
    Monsoona: Yes, child ruler. As an immortal elemental, my senses are heightened. I can smell water... but it smells unwell. Malodorous and stale. This darkness may have greater permeance than we know, and I fear it may be spreading even further.
    Ruler: Where do you think it's headed next, Monsoona?
    Monsoona: I'll explain later, child ruler. Please, for now, check your realm and see how far the toxins have seeped in.

Goal 6
    Monsoona: I have many siblings who control the elements around us... but in this case I do think my brother's domain may be the next to be affected. He is the one with all the water that fuels the world around us. The darkness that had spread to my realm, I was unaware of. I fear my brother will be similarly blindsided by the toxins. Whoever is behind this darkness is hoping to catch us off guard. I am grateful to you for seeking me out before the darkness consumed me. However, I must ask you for more help now. I hope you are feeling up to a journey, child ruler.
    Ruler: You're helping us try to seek out the source of the darkness, Monsoona. We're willing to help, and we're always ready for a journey in this realm.
    Monsoona: Perfect. I have just the tool you'll need to seek out Calder.

Goal 7
    Thurston: So there's another journey ahead of us, my liege!
    Ruler: That's right, Thurston. Might want to have the Knights pack for wet weather... I suspect we might see a bit of rain!

Goal 8
    Thurston: This is amazing, my liege. How does this water flow? Where does it come from?
    Ruler: Monsoona has special abilities when it comes to the air. I would guess her brother has special powers over the water.
    Thurston: Incredible, my liege... but the darkness is here too!
    Ruler: Monsoona was right. She definitely sent us in the right direction. We've got to try and get into that temple before the darkness overwhelms it!

Goal 9
    Water Spirit: You say Monsoona sent you? Ha! She led you straight into a trap. I do not kindly greet mere mortals like you on the word of my sister alone.
    Ruler: We're only here to help! We come bearing word of a great danger.
    Water Spirit: Ha! You, help me? I'm an elemental mortal! What do you offer to help me?
    Ruler: There is a darkness that is spreading throughout this realm. It consumed our plants, and threatened to consume Monsoona's temple. We have also found it here, around your realm! Look for yourself, you can see it all around outside.
    Water Spirit: Oh, of course... leave my temple so you and your silver knights can raid it? How foolish do you think I am, child? No, you must prove yourself to me before I will even consider listening to your whinging. I hope you are ready for a fight.
    Ruler: Oh, we're ready!

Goal 10
    Water Spirit: I must admit, I am impressed. It has been far too long since we have had visitors. I am Calder, and this is the Laminary Temple. You say Monsoona sent you... did my sister think I was lonely? What is this darkness you speak of? I promised to listen, but you must explain quickly...
    Ruler: We come from a nearby land, which is currently experiencing a sickness.
    Calder: A sickness?
    Ruler: A dark spirit has arrived in our realm, threatening our flowers and plants. It led us to your sister Monsoona's temple. She's been helping us. She helped us find you. She feared the darkness spreading to your temple. When we arrived here, we found she was right. The darkness has spread to your temple as well.
    Calder: I see now what you speak of... the plants are unwell. The water is stale. But what do you wish of me, child?
    Ruler: I wish to cure my realm of the dark force... I will do anything to help it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-28-20 at 04:23 PM.

Goal Information - Part III (complete)
    10 goals

* Complete An Elemental Discovery Part 2
    * You can begin this Part when you choose. You do not have to start it immediately
    * Complete Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery within 45 days to receive the Ancient Turtle
    * The Ancient Turtle is rewarded as soon as you begin the Earthly Celebration craft in goal 10. The Ancient Turtle's timer is 22 hours and does not drop story related items
    * The final goal of Part 2 rewards you with Calder whose collection time is 22 hours. You can delay starting this part until he is ready for collection so you can complete Part 2, goal 2 immediately
    * This part unlocks the Sublunaral Temple located in map reference K -2
    * Toxified Spirits will spawn in between part 2 and 3 and will drop poisoned maps.
    * Ivy's antidote drops continue between part 2 and 3
    * The Wind Chime craft is not available in between part 2 and 3
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Ancient Turtle if you do not complete this goals within 45 days.
    * The Toxic Spirit (150 gems) now drops 3 poisoned map, 1-3 poisoned wood and a chance for 1 Ivy's Antidote, 4 poisoned jewels + other items (listed in inventory section).
    * Sparkling Mines and Sawmills will drop poisoned jewels (1-6) used to craft the Earth Talisman. They are a guaranteed drop from both the mines and sawmills.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had a drop of 4 a couple of times and even 5 once and 6 once but it's normally 2 or 3 from each more often than not. It is random as I have had all 4 drop only 1 each. I think the ability to craft enough talisman in time will mean setting your timer ever 3 hours or so or not missing many during the day. By the time I get enough p/jewels I'll likely be maxed on antidote. Break it down and make sure you're crafting 1 talisman every 2 days at most.

Baron: Compete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Turtle!
    Timed Goal: An Elemental Discovery (Part II)
    * Complete Part III of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Ancient Octopus

Baron: Pressing "GO" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Ancient Turtle!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'An Elemental Discovery (Part III)'
    * Start Part III of An Elemental Discovery 0/1
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Ivy: The water spirit wants to meet me?! Oh, I must tidy my hut up at once!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems)
    * Speak with Calder 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
    Congratulations: Ivy: I don't think I've ever met such a handsome spirit! Oh, I'm so glad you brought him to see me!

Thurston: More darkness was found my liege, this time in the Mines. Please come at once.
    Goal 3:
    * Search sparking mines or sawmills 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
    * Gather poisoned jewels 0/1 GO (skip 9 gems) | 1-2? or 3? poisoned jewels drop from both the sparkling mine and the sawmill
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: These jewels do not look right, Young Ruler. I fear what this may symbolize for the health of the realm.

Calder: Look around your realm, child ruler. If you find anything unusual, we will know the darkness remains.
    Goal 4:
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    Congratulations: Monsoona: I suppose it is time we awaken Tierrabella. I do hope she's all right... and that she won't be angry with us for waking her.

Monsoona: There are no maps that will guide you to our sister. You must use the magic of the earth to lead the way.
    Goal 5:
    * Gather poisoned maps 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned wood 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather poisoned jewels 0/45 (skip 405 gems) | what you have collected prior to this goal will count towards the 45 you need
    * Forge an Earth Talisman 0/1 GO (skip 235 gems) | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 poisoned maps, 5 poisoned wood, 45 poisoned jewels
    Congratulations: Monsoona: With this talisman at your side, you can light the way through any dark forest. Simply follow the glow!

Calder: A show of your mastery of the flowers would be certain to put Tierrabella at ease.
    Goal 6:
    * Tend to iceland poppy patches 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Tend to blue-flower penstemons 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Tend to talinum auranticums 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    Congratulations: Monsoona: Do not let Calder lull you into a false sense of security... Tierrabella will be unhappy no matter how many flowers you present her with.

Monsoona: Best of luck to you, Young Ruler. If anyone can help our sister, it is you.
    Goal 7:
    * Gather Ivy's antidote 0/1 GO | all of these 4 items will auto-complete if you have 1 in inventory
    * Forge wind chimes 0/1 GO
    * Forge a water compass 0/1 GO
    * Forge an earth talisman 0/1 GO | the talisman you crafted in goal 5 counts towards this goal
    * Travel to the Sublunaral Temple 0/1 GO | K -2 Expansion requirements: 35 Ivy's antidotes, 10 wind chimes, 10 water compasses, 20 earth talismans | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to L -2
    L -2 Expansion requirements: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits

Congratulations: Thurston: My liege, this talisman is glowing brighter than I have ever seen it before! We must be close.

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! You need to spawn the Toxic Queen.
    Thurston: Here we go, my liege! The spirit inside awaits us.
    Goal 8:
    * Enter the Earth Temple 0/1 GO | Sublunaral Temple: Enter the Earth Temple, 1 minute - 5 golden nugget, 5 golden egg
    * Seek out the Earth Spirit 0/1 | The Earth Spirit will spawn when you collect the Earth Temple craft
    Congratulations: Thurston: Whoa, my liege! That dark spirit is tremendous! The temple has already been consumed! We must fight this wisp off.

Thurston: This is going to be a tremondous fight! Get ready, my liege!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Toxic Queen 0/1 GO | 299/299 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Tierrabella: Wh... what? You are the one who broke the curse? You are just a child! The world is filled with such incredible surprises.

Tierrabella: Celebrate with me, child, for you have saved the day.
    Goal 10:
    * Perform the Earthly Celebration 0/1 GO | Sublunaral Temple: Earthly Celebration, 8 hours - 20 poisoned map, 25 mithril, 50 Ivy's antidote
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, + Tierrabella | Earthbound Ceremony unlocked
    Congratulations: Tierrabella: You are something special, child. That is certain. I wish to see your realm now.

Tierrabella: You are an enigma, child. I can tell your story will contain many adventures.
    Goal: An Elemental Mystery
    * Visit Tierrabella 0/1 GO
    Rewards: none

Dialogue - Part III (complete)

Goal 1
    Baron: Are you ready for a challenge?

Goal 2
    Calder: So, Monsoona tells me she showed you how to make a compass. I have seen the build that you made with her instructions. It's quite impressive! However, I am most intrigued by the potion you used as the liquid inside. Now there is true power... I wish to meet the wizard who crafted that brew. I should like to show them the water from my temple.
    Ruler: Well, I can't help you with that, but I can introduce you to the witch behind the brew.

Goal 3
    Calder: Your realm is very pleasant, child ruler, I must say. I can see why Monsoona has enjoyed spending time with you here.
    Monsoona: Hush, Calder. The things we speak of are not for mortal ears.
    Ruler: You are both welcome to stay here as long as you like.
    Calder: Very kind of you, child ruler. This certainly would make a good place to visit. However, I think we both wish to prioritize finding the source of the darkness.
    Monsoona: My brother may be rude, but he is right.
    Ivy: I looked at the water sample you gathered from the temple and you are right... There is a trace of darkness inside it. It seems like the toxins have tried to infiltrate your temple.
    Calder: Now that you have alerted us, we'll have no difficulty banishing the darkness, but the real question is, how did it sneak up on us like this?
    Monsoona: And if it was able to sneak up on *us* like this with no warning... perhaps we need to check on our sister.

Goal 4
    Monsoona: Our sister can be... temperamental. Even more so than Calder.
    Calder: I take offense to that, Monsoona. I am a delight.
    Ruler: You both have been very kind to us... why would your sister be anything else?
    Calder: She is our older sister... our much, much, *much* older sister. She controls the very earth underneath us. She is responsible for many flowers that bloom and the trees that grow.
    Monsoona: She is often at rest too... I can only imagine how draining her time has been.
    Ruler: If the darkness spread to the earth, that could explain what we've seen here.
    Monsoona: With how often she is asleep, the darkness cold have no issue claiming her. That could also explain how the dark spirits had that map...
    Calder: Perhaps it is worth it to investigate this realm first? We have cleansed our temples of the darkness they were fraught with. Perhaps that was enough to rid the world of the toxins.
    Monsoona: Good idea. No sense in waking Tierrabella unless it's absolutely necessary...

Goal 5
    Ruler: What is your sister like, Monsoona? Is she like you and Calder?
    Monsoona: Well, we come from the same family and se we are similar... but Tierrabella has been around for much longer than I or my brother, and she is certainly more powerful than my brother or I combined. I didn't suspect she would have any issues fending off the darkness... but with what we've seen, that was clearly an oversight on my part. Despite how things seem, I am rather worried about how she is doing.
    Ruler: Don't worry, Monsoona. My knights and I will travel and help your sister. We've fought this darkness off since the beginning, we can help your sister if the darkness has gotten to her as well.
    Monsoona: You are incredibly brave, child ruler. There is perhaps something very special about you as well.

Goal 6
    Ruler: If your sister is temperamental, should we be cautious when approaching her?
    Calder: It would be good to treat lightly, child ruler. The darkness ay not have even reached her yet, and she will not take kindly to unfamiliar mortals greeting her without warning. With how draining her work is, she doesn't like being awoken, that is for certain.
    Ruler: Might there be something we can do to help your sister at ease? We have many resources in our realm. If there would be something we could take with us, to show her we mean well.
    Calder: There is one thing that is sure to make Tierrabella feel better.

Goal 7
    Calder: Good luck on your journey, child ruler. You're going to need it.
    Monsoona: Calder, hush! They're going to be just fine.
    Ruler: Would you wish to join us on this journey? Perhaps your sister would be more at ease with you awakening her.
    Calder: Ha! If Tierrabella sees Monsoona when she first wakes up, it would be a disaster.
    Monsoona: Though I hat to admit it, Calder is right. She will certainly wish to see us when she's fully awake, but for now, it is best you journey on your own.

Goal 8
    Thurston: There it is, my liege! Look at that!
    Ruler: This is an incredible sight... I don't think I've seen anything as old as this temple.
    Thurston: As you feared, my liege, the darkness is here and surrounds this place.
    Ruler: It is good that we are here to help. Hopefully the earth spirit here won't be too mad with us waking her...

Goal 9
    Thurston: The darkness has already claimed thi stemple, my liege.
    Ruler: This is why we have seen the toxins around our realm... It wasn't just our realm that was ill... the earth itself was sick. We thought the darkness was spreading to the earth temple, I hope the earth spirit inside is all right. There's only one way for us to find out!

Goal 10
    Earth Spirit: You saved me... but you are just a child?
    Ruler: We come from the Glimmerwoods... the darkness was in our land as well. We were sent by your siblings, Monsoona and Calder. We followed clues left behind by the toxins and it led us to them. They feared that the darkness had encroached on your temple as well.
    Earth Spirit: Interesting... I am glad my siblings had your help. My name is Tierrabella, and this is the Sublunaral Temple. It is my home. The darkness had claimed it and had trapped me in slumber. By the time I realized what was happening, it was too late. The last think I remember was the darkness closing in upon me... but I can tell you were meant to be the one to free me from this curse.
    Ruler: How can you tell?
    Tierrabella: Oh child, there is much beyond your yound eyes that I can see.

Goal: An Elemental Mystery
    Monsoona: Teirrabella, I'm so glad you're alright!
    Tierrabella: I've missed you all... yes, even you, Calder.
    Calder: The feeling is mutual, sister. I am glad we are reunited.
    Tierrabella: It is all thanks to this kind child... but *who* exactly are you?
    Ruler: Me? I'm just... well, I'm just the ruler of this realm.
    Tierrabella: You're not just anything, child. There is something truly special about you, I can tell. Darkness and its cohorts cower at the sight of you.
    Ruler: I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my friends, truly.
    Tierrabella: Well for you and your friends, there are wondrous adventures that await. Should you ever need anything, our temples are at your service.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-01-20 at 03:10 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guides

Wind Spirit (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is Monsoona.
    Found: 99/99 hits to defeat | spawns when collecting from the Enter the Wind Temple craft | released during Part 1, goal 7 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: completes goal

Monsoona
    Info: An air elemental with the power to fly to unthinkable heights. If the wind blows in your favor, you may get an earth wisp or a wisp lantern!
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Drops: ~1000 coins, bacon (2), earth wisp, fur, iron ore, manticore whisker, mysterious venom, roast chicken, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 12 hours

Water Spirit (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is Calder.
    Found: 199/199 hits to defeat | spawns when collecting from the Enter the Water Temple craft | released during Part 2, goal 8 of An Elemental Discovery

Calder
    Info: A water elemental who can bend any water of water to his will. Depending on his mood for the day, he may give you a trade ticket!
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery
    Drops: ~250 coin, blue fish, fish, mermaid scales, water, trade ticket (1-3 not guaranteed)
    Collection time: 22 hours

Toxic Queen (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is Tierrabella.
    Found: 299/299 hits to defeat | spawns when collecting from the Enter the Earth Temple craft | released during Part 3, goal 8 of An Elemental Discovery

Tierrabella
    Info: An earth elemental who may be older than the Glimmerwoods themselves, though it would not be polite to ask her age. Visit her for magic fruit.
    Found: reward for completing Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery
    Drops: ~1620 coins, faerie jar, glimmerdust (4) magic fruit, pile of seeds
    Collection time: 10 hours

Ancient Octopus
    Info: A longtime confidant of Calder, who travels even the deepest seas with him. This wise beast is guaranteed to give you mithril and might also share energy or gems from deep under the sea!
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery within 30 days of beginning this part
    Drops: ~2230 coins, coal, 2-3 dragon scales, earth wisp, 5 energy, jewels, gems, light armor, longsword, mithril (guaranteed)
    Collection time: 8 hours

Ancient Owl
    Info: Monsoona's closest flying partner and wisest ally. Watch it fly for a chance at an expansion permit or a trade ticket!
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery within 7 days of release of storyline
    Drops: ~15 coins, earth wisp, expansion permit, spellbound dew, 1-3 trade ticket, wisp lantern
    Collection time: 3 hours

Ancient Turtle
    Info: Tierrabella's beloved pet, who has been by her side for centuries. She will share a Trade Ticket with you when you come visit her.
    Found: reward for completing Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery within 45 days of beginning this part
    Drops: bone, creep tooth, fur, simple feast, 1 trade ticket (guaranteed)
    Collection time: 22 hours

Earth Talisman
    Info: A mysteriously glowing medallion that smells of freshly trimmed grass. Use the glow from this talisman to guide through the darkest portions of the forest. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 poisoned maps, 5 poisoned wood, 45 poisoned jewels
    Uses: item used in expanding | released during Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery

Ivy's antidote | max 99
    Info: A glowing potion that seems to make the toxic sludge disappear. Found when visiting Ivy's Hut.
    Found: Ivy's Hut, toxic spirit, defeating a Toxified spirit (rare) | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: item in expanding to the Elemental Discovery plots J -1 (8), I -2 (25), item in Windy Tea Celebration craft (8) Prevailian Temple, item in Gather Temple Water craft (30) Laminary Temple, item in Earthly Celebration craft (50) Sublunaral Temple

Poisoned jewels | max 99
    Info: A dark gem with a cold look that is warm to the touch. Its appearance is both beautiful and tragic. Found when visiting Sparking Mines and Sawmills.
    Found: sawmill (1-6), sparkling mine (1-6), toxic spirit (4) | released during Part 3 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: item in Earth Talisman craft (45) Magic Forge

Poisoned map | max 99
    Info: A tainted map, possessed by a toxic spirit. It's impossible to read in its current state. Found when fighting Toxic Spirits.
    Found: Toxic Spirit, defeating the Toxified Spirit | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: item in Wind Chime craft (12) Magic Forge, item in Windy Tea Celebration craft (9) Prevailian Temple, item in Water Compass craft (4) Magic Forge, item in Gather Temple Water craft (10) Laminary Temple, item in Earth Talisman craft (8) Magic Forge, item in Earthly Celebration craft (20) Sublunaral Temple

Poisoned tree
    Info: A sickly tree, whose branches hang heavily with poison. Chop for poisoned wood, wood and other crafting materials.
    Found: market 800 coins, Elemental Discovery plots | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery | clear in 5 actions
    Drops: glimmerdust, mushroom, poisoned wood, wood
    Related items: Toxified stump, toxified tree, poisoned tree

Poisoned wood | max 99
    Info: A wood plank with a tendril of poison running through its grain. It may not be structurally sound in its current condition. Found when chopping trees
    Found: chopping willow trees, toxic spirit, toxified stump, toxified tree, poisoned tree | released during Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: item in Water Compass craft (10) Magic Forge, item in Earth Talisman craft (5) Magic Forge

Toxic Spirit
    Info: A darkened spirit, captured and decontaminated by Ivy's potions. Approach it to receive poisoned map, Ivy's antidote, poisoned wood, poisoned jewels and more!
    Found: market 150 gems | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Drops: Ivy's antidote (1), poisoned jewels (4) (part 3), poisoned map (3) (part 1+), poisoned wood (1-3) (part 2+) | these items drop during and after you've finished all parts: faeries' murmur, glimmerdust, living wood, mysterious venom, pile of seeds, troll essence
    Collection time: +125 coins / 12 hours

Toxified spirit (spawn)
    Found: spawn when collecting from bushes | released during Part 1, goal 2 of An Elemental Discovery
    Drops: 1-3 poisoned map, Ivy's antidote (rare)

Toxified Spirit trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Toxified Spirit.
    Found: market, 25 gems | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: chop to lure monster. 15/15 hits to defeat the Toxified Spirit (main story)

Toxified stump
    Info: A poisoned tree that has already become a victim to the toxin. Chop for poisoned wood, wood and other crafting materials.
    Found: market 800 coins, Elemental Discovery plots | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery | clear in 5 actions

Toxified tree
    Info: A small tree, whose growth has been stalled by the darkness. Chop for poisoned wood, wood and other crafting materials.

Water compass
    Info: A silver compass with magical water trapped inside of it. Use this to help choose your direction in the forest. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 poisoned map, 10 poisoned wood, 3 enchanter's essence
    Uses: item used in expanding | released during Part 2 of An Elemental Discovery

Wind chimes
    Info: These delicate chimes make a tinkling sound that can echo off of forest trees. Use them to help guide your way through the forest. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 poisoned maps, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels | released during Part 1 of An Elemental Discovery
    Uses: item in expanding to the Elemental Discovery plots

Prevailian Temple limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A floating temple, held aloft in the sky by a magical wind.
    Build: no build required
    Size: 3x3
    Found: in expansion plot J -1 | released during Part 1, goal 6 of An Elemental Discovery
    What can you craft?
    1. Enter the Wind Temple, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg | Part 1, goal 7 (one off craft)
    2. Windy Tea Celebration, 1 hour - 9 poisoned map, 15 spellbound dew, 8 Ivy's antidote | Part 1, goal 9 (one off craft)
    3. Windfall Ceremony, 7 days - 25 glimmerdust (permanent craft) | drops include: ~390 coin, coal, earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore (2-8), jewels, silver ore, stone (11), stone block

Laminary Temple limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A magical temple, surrounded by a mysterious ever flowing water source.
    Found: in expansion plot I -2 | released during Part 2, goal 7 of An Elemental Discovery
    What can you craft?
    1. Enter the Water Temple, 10 minutes - 3 golden nugget, 3 golden egg | Part 2, goal 8 (one off craft)
    2. Gather Temple Water, 2 hours - 10 poisoned map, 35 dragon scales, 30 Ivy's antidote | Part 2, goal 10 (one off craft)
    3. Waterflow Ceremony, 7 days - 25 water (permanent craft) | drops include: ~315 coin, adamant, coal, earth wisp, iron ore (2-5), jewels (1-5), silver ore (5), stone (2), wisp lantern

Sublunaral Temple limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A tall temple that has grown up out of the ground and is protected by a variety of strange plants.
    Found: in expansion plot K -2 | released during Part 3, goal 7 of An Elemental Discovery
    What can you craft?
    1. Enter the Earth Temple, 1 minute - 5 golden nugget, 5 golden egg | Part 3, goal 8 (one off craft)
    2. Earthly Celebration, 8 hours - 20 poisoned map, 25 mithril, 50 Ivy's antidote | Part 3, goal 10 (one off craft)
    3. Earthbound Ceremony, 7 days - 50 wood (permanent craft) | drops include: ~50 coin, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, (1 golden item guaranteed unless maxed), jewels, silver ore

Prevailian Temple
    Uses: crafting building released during Part 1, goal 6 of An Elemental Discovery
    Craft: Windfall Ceremony, 7 days - 25 glimmerdust (permanent craft) | drops include: ~390 coin, coal, earth wisp, elvenite, iron ore (2-8), jewels, silver ore, stone (11), stone block
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide

Laminary Temple
    Uses: crafting building released during Part 2, goal 7 of An Elemental Discovery
    Craft: Waterflow Ceremony, 7 days - 25 water (permanent craft) | drops include: ~315 coin, adamant, coal, earth wisp, iron ore (2-5), jewels (1-5), silver ore (5), stone (2), wisp lantern

Sublunaral Temple
    Uses: crafting building released during Part 3, goal 7 of An Elemental Discovery
    Craft: Earthbound Ceremony, 7 days - 50 wood (permanent craft) | drops include: ~50 coin, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, (1 golden item guaranteed unless maxed), jewels, silver ore

spellbound dew - add to use: item in Windy Tea Celebration craft (15) Prevailian Temple, item used in expanding to J -1 (45), I -2 (30)
    golden egg, golden nugget - add to uses: item in Enter the Wind Temple craft (1 ea) Prevailian Temple, Enter the Water Temple craft (3 ea) Laminary Temple, Enter the Earth Temple craft (5 ea) Sublunaral Temple
    enchanter's essence - add to uses: item in Water Temple craft (3) (Magic Forge)
    glimmerdust - add to uses: item in Windfall Ceremony craft (25) Prevailian Temple
    water - add to uses: item in Waterflow Ceremony (25) Laminary Temple
    wood - add to uses: item in Earthbound Ceremony (50) Sublunaral Temple
    Willow trees - drops poisoned wood during An Elemental Discovery
    Sap tree - add item found in the Elemental Discovery plots
    patch of tall grass, small rock pile, old log, fern, dead tree, plant in a log - add item found in the Elemental Discovery plots
    dragon scales - item in Gather Temple Water craft (35) Laminary Temple
    bushes - used to spawn Toxified Spirits during An Elemental Discovery
    add poisoned jewel drops to sawmill & sparkling mine | released in Part 3, goal 3 of An Elemental Discovery
    mithril - item in Earthly Celebration craft (20) Sublunaral Temple

add magic forge crafts to building guide (done)
    Wind Chime, 1 hour - 12 poisoned maps, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels | released in Part 1, goal 4 of An Elemental Discovery
    Water Compass, 2 hours - 4 poisoned map, 10 poisoned wood, 3 enchanter's essence | released in Part 2, goal 6 of An Elemental Discovery
    Earth Talisman, 4 hours - 8 poisoned maps, 5 poisoned wood, 45 poisoned jewels | released in Part 3, goal 5 of An Elemental Discovery
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-21 at 08:14 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Specials Features Conditions
    I-2 45 Spellbound Dew, 25 Ivy's Antidote, 8 Wind Chime, 21 Water Compass Luminary Temple I-1
    J-2 3 000 50 500 000 6 I-2
    K-2 35 Ivy's Antidote, 10 Wind Chime, 10 Water Compass, 20 Earth Talisman Sublunaral Temple J-2
    L-2 3 000 50 400 000 5 K-2
    I-1 3 000 50 400 000 5 J-1
    J-1 35 Mithril, 45 Spellbound Dew, 5 Ivy's Antidote, 8 Wind Chime Prevailian Temple
    3 000 150 1 300 000 16 3 3 5

Elemental Discovery Wind Chime Water Compass Earth Talisman | Poisoned Map Ivy's Antidote Poisoned Wood Poisoned Jewels | Spellbound Dew Silver Ore Jewels Mithril Golden Nugget Golden Egg | Energy
    Part I 8 | 105 13 | 60 80 80 35 1 1 | 1 386
    Part II 8 21 | 190 55 210 | 45 80 80 3 3 | 3 394
    Part III 10 10 20 | 340 85 200 900 | 100 100 25 5 5 | 6 245
    Total 26 31 20 | 635 153 410 900 | 105 260 260 60 9 9 | 11 025
    Collector 27 32 21 | 660 154 426 946 | 115 270 60 9 9 | 11 464

Assumptions:
    Poisoned Map: 13 (Toxified Spirit [Spawn: 8; Defeat: 8; Drop Rate: 133%])
    Ivy's Antidote: 1 (Ivy's Hut)
    Poisoned Wood: 4 (Toxified Stump, Toxified Tree, Toxic Spirit, Willow Tree [Grow: 5; Chop: 10; Drop: 4])
    Poisoned Jewels: 1 (Toxic Spirit, Sparkling Mine, Sawmill [Drop Rate: 150%])

The most time consuming element to gather: Ivy's Antidote! Mithril is second and can be very energy hungry if in a hurry. Others are energy intensive but can be done any time.

Major Materials
    Mithril - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A very rare metal. Can be obtained a number of ways.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Crafted in: Magic Forge, Mystic Kiln
    Requirements: 50 gems // 50 Silver Ore
    Found: Armida, Armor Stand, Armored Alicorn, Armored Black Bear, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Lizard, Armored Wyvern, Bag of Treats, Bengal Tiger, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Gift Box, Glimmergras Dragon, Jeweler's Trade, Kang, Kitty Knight, Mothraki Knight, Onyx Temple L10, Philomena, Rainbow Mantis, Renata, Royal Siren, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Treasure Trove, Vampire Bat
    Used for: Adamant, Anamnecia Tribute, Armored Alicorn, Armored Direwolf, Deep Mine L3, Enchanted Mithril Bar, Excalibam, Faerie Respite L3, Jeweler L9, Key of Doors, Magic Scissors, Marsh Traveler's Kit, Mermaid's Purse, Mithril Bar, Observatory L7, Observatory L8, Princess' Armor, Prison, Reinforced Sword, Whisperweight Net, Plots: J-1, B4
    Production: 2760 minutes // 46 hours // 1,92 days
    Prod. Speed-up: 184 gems
    Cap: 99 (101)
    Silver Ore - (Card)
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Mining Rocks.
    Requirements: 10 Iron Ore
    Found: Aetas, Alina, Arctic Bear, Armida, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Wyvern, Baby Mantiwort, Beatrice, Big Bad Skunkupine, Black Bear Cub, Cameron, Celestial Stag, Clocktower, Cracked Stones, Dainty Castle L1, Dainty Castle L2, Dainty Castle L3, Dainty Castle L4, Dainty Castle L5, Dainty Castle L6, Dainty Castle L7, Dainty Castle L8, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Darling Damsel, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Dwayne, Ember Throne L6, Emerald Gnome, Emma the Royal Poodle, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Geoffrey the Royal Poodle, Ghost Knight, Gift Basket Trade, Glimmergras Dragon, Gnome Wizard, Golden Chalice, Golden Mine, Golden Throne, Grumpy Cat, Harvey, Harvey (Dressed), Interpret the Wizard, Iron Rich Rock, Jewel Cart, Jeweler's Trade, Jewelry Vendor, Jonas, Jungle Throne L6, Jungle Tree, Lava Golem (Spawn), Lucky Rock, Malachite Slab, Mama Bear, Monarch Wyvern, Moon Rock, Paparazzi Gnome, Pearly Rock, Percival, Pfefferknot Pony, Philomena, Pilu, Prince Alexander, Princess Alexandra, Queen Mantiwort, Rainbow Mantis, Rainbow Pot, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Sansa the Royal Kitty, Selina the Royal Kitty, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shadow Lynx, Shih Tzu, Silver Fae Dragon, Small Rock Pile, Snow Mound L10, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Spring Raccoon, Tea Cup Poodle, Teenaged Pilu, Treasure Hunter Cat, Treasure Trove, Wee Carriage L10, Widow Baby, Woodland Cannon, Yerik Bearson, Yeti
    Used for: Aqua Silver, Baby Shattered Wyvern, Beast Statue, Bookslayer Sword, Dainty Castle L5, Dainty Watchtower L4, Enchanted Blade, Enchanted Pearls, Enchanted Silver Bar, Faerie Offering, Faerie Respite L4, Fishing Pole, Forest Compass, Glimmer Manticore, Ice Cream Spire L4, Ice Cream Spire L7, Ice Cream Watchtower L4, Jeweler L2, Jeweler L4, Jewelled Hairpin, Lantern Spire L4, Lantern Spire L7, Light Armor, Luminous Silver, Magic Cement, Magnifying Matrix, Mermaid's Purse, Mithril, Observatory L3, Overgrown Watchtower L4, Pirate Tavern L4, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Royal Manor L1, Royal Manor L5, Shell Bracelet, Silver Bar, Silver Bobbin, Silver Frame, Silver Platter, Thurston's Breastplate, Twinkle Dust, Watchtower L4, Winter Watchtower L4, Research: Alchemy, Wind Chime
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Cap: 99
    Jewels - (Card)
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Mining Rocks. Alchemy recipe of 4th shard.
    Requirements: 3 gems // 10 Coal
    Found: Adult Bijou Dragon, Aetas, Aideen, Alina, Aquamarine Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armida, Armored Black Bear, Armored Flyger, Armored Lion, Armored Shadow Wolf, Armored Widow, Armored Wyvern, Atlas, Baby Mantiwort, Bag of Treats, Beatrice, Big Bad Skunkupine, Black Bear Cub, Cameron, Celestial Stag, Clocktower, Cockatoo, Coral the Octomaid, Cracked Stones, Dark Cave Formation, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Dark Wolf, Dark Wyvern, Darling Damsel, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Denise, Desert Jewels Bundle, Desert Palace L1, Desert Palace L2, Desert Palace L3, Desert Palace L4, Desert Palace L5, Desert Palace L6, Desert Palace L7, Desert Palace L8, Desert Palace L9, Desert Palace L10, Desert Tomb, Disguised Flamingo, Dragon Bones, Emerald Gnome, Emma the Royal Poodle, Faerie Dragon, Fall Peacock, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Fire Fox, Fireworks Dragon, Follow the treasure map, Garden Peacock, Geoffrey the Royal Poodle, Ghost Knight, Gift Basket Trade, Gladys the Knight, Glen the Frog Prince, Glimmergras Dragon, Golden Chalice, Golden Mine, Golden Peacock, Golden Throne, Grumpy Cat, Harvey (Dressed), Iguana, Illiana, Iron Rich Rock, Jewel Cart, Jeweler L1, Jeweler L2, Jeweler L3, Jeweler L4, Jeweler L5, Jeweler L6, Jeweler L7, Jeweler L8, Jeweler L9, Jewelry Vendor, Jonas, Jungle Throne L6, Jungle Tree, Kang, Light Knight Steed, Lucky Rock, Maebee, Mama Bear, Mantiwort Terrarium, Monarch Wyvern, Mothmonster (Spawn), Paparazzi Gnome, Paper Peacock, Percival, Philomena, Pilu, Prince Alexander, Princess Alexandra, Queen Mantiwort, Rainbow Peacock, Raven Pet, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Royal Peacock, Sabina's House, Sansa the Royal Kitty, Scorched Wyvern, Selina the Royal Kitty, Seraphina The Sphinx, Shadow Lynx, Shattered Wyvern, Sherbet Dragon, Shih Tzu, Silver Fae Dragon, Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Sleeping Dragon L6, Small Rock Pile, Snow Mound L10, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Splendid Christmas Tree, Splendid Winter Tree, Spring Dragon, Suzie, Tea Cup Poodle, Teenaged Pilu, Trade with Belladonna, Treasure Hunter Cat, Treasure Trove, Troll Thief, Troll Vault, Tropical Dragon, Vampire Bat, Vineyard Estate L10, Wee Carriage L10, White Knight Steed, Widow Baby, Yerik Bearson, Deep Sea Kelpie, Toxic Spirit
    Used for: Baby Scorched Wyvern, Dainty Castle L2, Dainty Castle L7, Destroy the Spellbook I, Diamond Glass, Dragon Statue, Evil Queen Statue, Faerie Offering, Faerie Respite L4, Forest Compass, Glimmer Dragon, Golden Obelisk, Ice Cream Spire L5, Ice Cream Spire L8, Ice Cream Spire L9, Jeweler L1, Jeweler L5, Jeweler L6, Jeweler L7, Jeweler L8, Jeweler L9, Jeweler's Trade, Jewelled Hairpin, Knightly Bling Bling, Lantern Spire L5, Lantern Spire L8, Lantern Spire L9, Longsword, Magnifying Matrix, Observatory L2, Observatory L4, Observatory L6, Ornate Block, Pink Jewel, Pirate Tavern L3, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Royal Manor L2, Royal Manor L7, Silver Platter, Spire of Love L4, Troll Vault, Twinkle Dust, Unicorn Statue, Research: Alchemy, Wind Chime
    Trades: Jeweler's Trade (Used), Trade with Belladonna (Reward)
    Cap: 99 (no limit)
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025272
    Dragon Scales - (Card)
    Info: Hard, shimmering scales shed by Dragons.
    Found: Adult Bijou Dragon, Armored Black Bear, Classic Christmas Tree, Classic Winter Tree, Coral the Octomaid, Dark Knight Steed, Dark Wolf, Faerie Dragon, Fiery Mystery Box, Fire Fox, Kang, Renata, Scorched Wyvern, Shattered Wyvern, Sherbet Dragon, Sleeping Dragon L6, Spring Dragon, Swamp Skimmer, Tide Dragon, Tropical Dragon, White Knight Steed
    Used for: Enchanted Adamant Bar, Mythic Essence, Vimino Tribute, Gather Temple Water

Elemental Discovery I
    Ancient Owl - (Card)
    Info: Monsoona's closest flying partner and wisest ally. Watch it fly for a chance at an Expansion Permit or a Trade Ticket!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Goal
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit
    Arc: Elemental Discovery I
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 12 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111371
    Enter the Wind Temple
    Storable: No
    Type: Trade
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Prevailian Temple
    Requirements: 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Golden Egg
    Drops: Wind Spirit
    Production: 5 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Ivy's Antidote - (Card)
    Info: A glowing potion that seems to make the toxic sludge disappear. Found when visiting Ivy's Hut.
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Found: Ivy's Hut, Toxified Spirit, Toxic Spirit
    Used for: Plots: J-1, I-2, K-2
    Moonsoona - (Card)
    Info: An air elemental with the power to fly to unthinkable heights. If the wind blows in your favor, you may get an Earth Wisp or a Wisp Lantern!
    Source: Storyline
    Drops: Coins (1000), Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Manticore Whisker, Bacon, Mysterious Venom
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Poisoned Map - (Card)
    Info: A tainted map, possessed by a toxic spirit. It's impossible to read in its current state. Found by fighting Toxic Wisps.
    Requirements: 30 gems
    Found: Toxified Spirit, Toxic Spirit
    Used for: Wind Chime, Water Compass, Earth Talisman
    Prevailian Temple - (Card)
    Info: A floating temple, help afloat in the sky by a magical wind.
    Type: Building
    Class: Crafting
    Toxic Spirit - (Card)
    Info: A darkened spirit, captured and decontaminate by Ivy's potions. Approach it to receive Poisoned Map, Ivy's Antidote, Poisoned Wood, Poisoned Jewels and more!
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Drops: Coins (125), Poisoned Map, Ivy's Antidote, Poisoned Wood, Poisoned Jewels, Glimmerdust
    Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 48 gems
    Toxified Spirit
    Type: Spawn
    Class: Goal
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Bush, Toxified Spirit Trap
    Drops: Poisoned Map, Energy, Ivy's Antidote
    Comments: 15 HP
    Toxified Spirit Trap - (Card)
    Info: Chop to lure a Toxified Spirit.
    Class: Other
    Requirements: 25 gems
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Toxified Spirit
    Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions
    Toxified Stump
    Info: A poisoned tree that has already become victim to the toxin. Chop for Poisoned Wood, Wood, and other Crafting Materials.
    Class: Plants
    Requirements: 800 coins
    Drops: Wood, Mushroom, Poisoned Wood, Glimmerdust
    Comments: Can be cleared in 5 actions
    Toxified Tree
    Info: An small tree, who's growth has been stalled by the darkness. Chop for Poisoned Wood, Wood, and other Crafting Materials.
    Comments: Can be cleared in 5 actions
    Poisoned Tree
    Info: A sickly tree, whose branches hang heavily with poison. Chop for Poisoned Wood, Wood, and other Crafting Materials.
    Wind Chime - (Card)
    Info: These delicate chimes make a tinkling sound that can echo off of forest trees. Use them to help guide your way through the forest. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 205 gems // 12 Poisoned Map, 10 Silver Ore, 10 Jewels
    Used for: Plots: J-1, I-2, K-2
    Comments: Metal chimes that dance in the wind.
    Wind Spirit
    Found: Prevailian Temple
    Drops: Energy
    Comments: 99 HP
    Windfall Ceremony
    Info: Collect Coal, Stone, and more!
    Requirements: 25 Glimmerdust
    Drops: Coins (300), Stone, Coal, Elvenite, Iron Ore, Golden Nugget
    Production: 9960 minutes // 166 hours // 6,92 days
    Prod. Speed-up: 664 gems
    Windy Tea Celebration
    Info: A toast to our victory!
    Requirements: 9 Poisoned Map, 15 Spellbound Dew, 8 Ivy's Antidote
    Drops: Moonsoona, Coins (20000)

Elemental Discovery II
    Ancient Octopus - (Card)
    Info: A longtime confidant of Calder, who travels even the deepest seas with him. This wise beast is guaranteed to give you Mithril and might also share energy or gems from deep under the sea!
    Drops: Coins (2200), Mithril, Gems, Longsword, Jewels, Coal, Drgon Scales, Light Armor
    Arc: Elemental Discovery II
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Calder - (Card)
    Info: A water elemental who can bend any water of water to his will. Depending on his mood for the day, he may give you a trade ticket!
    Drops: Coins (250), Blue Fish, Fish, Mermaid Scales, Water, Trade Ticket
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 88 gems
    Enter the Water Temple
    Info: What could be inside?
    Crafted in: Luminary Temple
    Requirements: 3 Golden Nugget, 3 Golden Egg
    Drops: Water Spirit
    Production: 10 minutes
    Gather Temple Water
    Info: Let's investigate further!
    Source: Goal
    Requirements: 10 Poisoned Map, 35 Dragon Scales, 30 Ivy's Antidote
    Drops: Calder
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Luminary Temple - (Card)
    Info: A magical temple, surrounded by a mysterious ever flowing water source.
    Poisoned Wood - (Card)
    Info: A wood plank with a tendril of poison running through it's grain. It may not be structurally sound in its current condition. Found when chopping Trees.
    Found: Toxified Stump, Toxified Tree, Toxic Spirit, Willow Tree
    Used for: Water Compass, Earth Talisman
    Water Compass - (Card)
    Info: A silver compass with magical water trapped inside of it. USE THIS TO HELP CHOOSE YOUR DIRECTION IN THE FOREST. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 115 gems // 4 Poisoned Map, 10 Poisoned Wood, 3 Enchanter's Essence
    Used for: Plots: I-2, K-2
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Comments: A clever device to guide your way.
    Water Spirit
    Found: Luminary Temple
    Drops: Energy
    Comments: 199 HP
    Waterflow Ceremony
    Info: Collect Jewels, Silver Ore, and more!
    Requirements: 25 Water
    Drops: Coins, Jewels, Silver Ore, ?

Elemental Discovery III
    Ancient Turtle - (Card)
    Info: Tierrabella's beloved pet, who has been by her side for centuries. She will share a Trade Ticket with you when you come to visit her.
    Drops: Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Trade Ticket, Bone
    Arc: Elemental Discovery III
    Collection: 600 minutes // 10 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 40 gems
    Earth Talisman - (Card)
    Info: A mysteriously glowing medallion that smells of freshly trimmed grass. Use the glow from this talisman to guide through the darkest portions of the forest. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Requirements: 235 gems // 8 Poisoned Map, 5 Poisoned Wood, 45 Poisoned Jewels
    Used for: Plots: K-2
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Earthbound Ceremony
    Info: Collect a Golden Egg, Nugget, or Apple!
    Crafted in: Sublunaral Temple
    Requirements: 50 Wood
    Drops: Coins (50), Golden Nugget, Golden Apple, Golden Egg
    Earthly Celebration
    Info: We've vanquished the darkness!
    Requirements: 20 Poisoned Map, 25 Mithril, 50 Ivy's Antidote
    Drops: Tierrabella
    Production: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Enter the Earth Temple
    Requirements: 5 Golden Nugget, 5 Golden Egg
    Drops: Toxic Queen
    Production: 1 minute
    Poisoned Jewels - (Card)
    Info: A dark gem with a cold look that is warm to the touch. Its appearance is both beautiful and tragic. Found when visiting Sparking Mines and Sawmills.
    Requirements: 9 gems
    Found: Toxic Spirit, Sparkling Mine, Sawmill
    Used for: Earth Talisman
    Sublunaral Temple - (Card)
    Info: A tall temple that Has grown up out of the ground and is protected by a variety of strange plants.
    Tierrabella - (Card)
    Info: An earth elemental who may be older then the Glimmerwoods themselves, though it would not be polite to ask her age. Visit her for Magic Fruit, and you might get a Golden Apple from her!
    Drops: Coins (1560), Magic Fruit, Golden Apple, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerbulb
    Collection: 600 minutes // 10 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 40 gems
    Toxic Queen
    Comments: 299 HP
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 07-25-21 at 07:52 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    This is quite the requirement for the expansion.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D1066D6-CA74-4607-BFA8-A928FC548E4E.jpg 
Views:	745 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	56745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE60C388-DECD-467F-9E58-3BB9C4DB646F.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	56746
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Each Wind Chime takes 12 Toxic Sludge (and 10 Silver Ore, 10 Jewels), too. 😥

I had 3 resets upon spawning my first sludge
    Monster. Got a Skunkupine at first so followed the quest's goal arrow to a bush, game decided it couldn't handle the toxic monster's existence and kept removing it from my realm and forcing me out. Had to tap that bush thrice! 😂

(Edit: I've since spawned another 2 from other bushes, ahhh the art so good! 🥰 Have 6 Toxified Sludge from defeating 3 Toxic Sludge monsters. 👍

It'll take me another 14 days to earn enough Mithril from my Mithril Dragon. 😥
    So happy to be working through this questline though! 😊❤️

Sorry but I didn't grab the prize preview banners, was sure WittyWitch would have them! 😅❤️ )

Fun!! 😍❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-24-20 at 11:22 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I used a gem speed up to get the bush ready, nothing spawned. I tried it again, nothing. I've got to run errands so I'll try again when I return.

It looks fun. Good luck everyone.

Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast