Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

Since so many of you enjoyed this post, I've given it pride of place here for you to enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F1B72D6-FB34-42C7-8155-8B026F97842C.jpeg 
Views:	937 
Size:	411.6 KB 
ID:	56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I have been watching a TV program where lab geeks do loads of experiments, so it got me in the mood. I also didn't do much for the last MH, so have loads of energy to hand. So, I got started on part 2, rolled up my PJ sleeves and got choppin'. : )

Method: chop loads and loads of stuff. : D

Energy Resources: 10 willows (150 energy incl the 5 to grow them) and 30 each of poisoned tree, toxified tree, and toxic stump. Total energy used: 600

RESULTS!
    Willows: 27 poisoned wood (From 10 trees, 150 energy)
    Toxified Tree: 16 PW (from 30 of the guys, also 150 energy)
    Toxified stump: 21 PW (same 30 and 150)
    Poisoned Tree: 15 PW (same 30 items and 150 energy)

There is a cap of 99 on the PW. Experiment was paused to make water compasses.

Conclusion:

If you have more patience than I do, the willows are, as others have posted, the best source: ONLY for regular play outside of weekday warrior! Since WW energy is free, may as well use less efficient sources to chop. If you want willows, as someone else has wisely posted, getting them on the board but not (fully) watered will save you energy (two per tree if you are REALLY organised) : )

For WW poisoned wood, it's most energy and space saving to set up orchards of toxified stumps, esp if you are on an iOS device and can quick collect.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-21 at 05:05 PM.