Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 691 to 700 of 700

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

  1. #691
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by dll137 View Post
    Are the bushes just the regular yellow flowered ones or some other one. I can not find any info to confirm this.
    Yes they are the regular yellow flowered bushes

  2. #692
    How do I get poisoned maps so I can make wind chimes? I think I get them from a toxified spirit, but I can't figure out how to spawn one. I'm in part 1 and need wind chimes to expand into the 1st plot of land in this goal. None of my flower bushes are spawning them.

  3. #693
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisetranquility View Post
    How do I get poisoned maps so I can make wind chimes? I think I get them from a toxified spirit, but I can't figure out how to spawn one. I'm in part 1 and need wind chimes to expand into the 1st plot of land in this goal. None of my flower bushes are spawning them.
    Welcome to the Forum! Bushes should spawn the toxified spirits, but it can take 10-15 or so collections before one gets spawned. Sometimes other monsters may spawn. Make sure by the game music that another monster isn't hiding somewhere too.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-17-21 at 07:19 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  4. #694
    Thank you!

  5. #695
    I have 18 flower bushes. I've collected from them all many times and not ever spawned a toxic spirit. Is there a bug in my game, or am I missing something?

  6. #696
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,333
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisetranquility View Post
    I have 18 flower bushes. I've collected from them all many times and not ever spawned a toxic spirit. Is there a bug in my game, or am I missing something?
    Be sure you have no other spawn elsewhere. They spawn well for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  7. #697
    Sooooo, I just figured out that I was collecting from flower shrubs, not bushes. Problem solved. Thanks for your help.

  8. #698

    Cant go/Visit Tierrabella or do the trade

    In Elemental Discovery I cant go to Tierrabella or do the associated trade. The trade says locked by goal. What goal?

    Was going to post a screenshot for reference but can?t figure out how lol 臘*♀️
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-27-21 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts and moved to the right thread

  9. #699
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,343
    Please read through the goals on page 1 and then if you still need help please post more into on which goal you're on and what's going on in your game. Thanks!

  10. #700

    Where to find mithril?

    How can I get or find more mithril??? It takes me days to make one. It seems I need them for several goals and I?m getting frustrated and not finding them. It would help if it was a guaranteed drop but it?s not.


    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please read through the goals on page 1 and then if you still need help please post more into on which goal you're on and what's going on in your game. Thanks!

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •