Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    Thank you to the players that are sharing part 2 and 3, you guys are marvellous!
    I just had one question, do you need to grow willow trees or do the Poisoned Tree, Toxified Tree and Toxified Stump (that you can purchase with coins) drop the same thing?
    You'll need to grow some willow trees to clear the goal, but afterwards to get the drops you can swap to the other items. From what I've read so far, drops are really random and inconsistent. It will probably depend on what you have most of... 800 coins for the new 3x trees which you can chop immediately, or 300 coins for the willow and then energy to chop. Just remember we are in this for the long haul!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    "Toxic Spirit, come to me...
    Give me drops from sweet Ivy
    Multi maps are also good
    plus some lovely Poisoned Wood"
    I love it !

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve collected from the Ancient Owl 10 times at least & all I?m getting is coins. So much for it dropping expansion materials.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't... you get the owl when you put on the 1 hour tea craft. If you don't collect the tea craft then you can keep crafting chimes. That's what I'm doing. I got the owl about 3 hours ago and the timed goal is now gone from my book, but the final goal is still there.
    Thanks you so much SpiritWind, this is so helpfull!
    I love the fact I can secure my Owl, and still prepare for Part 2.

I plan on not collecting the 'Windy Tea Celebration' craft until I have made all the Wind Chimes and collected enough Poisoned Maps for Part 2. (and of course keep collecting from Ivy in the meanwhile)
    I think this is ok right? I will already have the Owl by beginning the Tea craft, so no hurry what so ever to complete Part 1.
    Please tell me if I'm making a mistake/ not understanding it correctly.
    This may be the only chance for me to complete the timed goals, especially with a new event beginning in a couple of days.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, once you start the Tea Craft you get the Owl.
    I just did it.

Won?t collect the Tea though. Instead still collect from Ivy and prepare for Part II.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn’t really suggest people wait to start Part II.
    Both Ivy’s Antidote and gathering the Poisoned Wood is very slooow going.
    Best to have both going at once I think.

We have 30days to complete so should be doable with plenty of time to spare.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-28-20 at 04:20 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I wouldn’t really suggest people wait to start Part II.
    Both Ivy’s Antidote and gathering the Poisoned Wood is very slooow going.
    Best to have both going at once I think.

We have 30days to complete so should be doable with plenty of time to spare.
    I'm a little concerned about the next event going at the same time as this one. Do you think it a bad idea to pause at the tea making stage (I'm just now here) while gathering materials for part 2? Will the 30 days have already be***? And I want to thank you for all of the steps you have posted as you've worked through this event. Thank you for all of your help.

By the way, the tea is made in the new building, so it won't take up a magic forge or workshop in case we have a new event.

Executive Chef
    I am finding that most times I chop a Poisoned Tree, Toxified Tree, and Toxified Stump I get no Poisoned Wood. Chopping Willow Trees is working better for me, even though it is very slow going.

I was surprised this morning to get a drop of poisoned wood from my sparkling mine. So I checked the sawmills, (logical, right?), but no such luck.

Just an observation after reading the forum....even though the owl doesn't drop materials needed to make chimes and compasses, it does drop items that will be helpful for the other expansions. Although I am a long time level 50, I still love getting ready made wisp lanterns.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve collected from the Ancient Owl 10 times at least & all I?m getting is coins. So much for it dropping expansion materials.
    Maybe it's like other Event items that don't start their drops until the event is over? Has anyone else with an owl gotten anything?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx