Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Part III Goal 8

Attachment 56966

Requirements:

Attachment 56968

Seek the Earth Spirit: (Go to Earth /Sublunaral Temple ,,,Make sure no other monster on board & spawn Toxic Queen for Goal 9)

Goal 9

Attachment 56969

299 Hits

Attachment 56972
    Thank you so much for posting all the pictures of the last goals. I was hoping we could also get the Toxic Queen. Perhaps she will be on sale in the market at some point. Love the purple color.

Fashion Designer
    I need 6 more Earth Talismen to travel there. I am close. Some days I get lucky and can craft 2. Everything else is finished. Love these events that include expansions. I have been saving my expansion permits to get the last one associated with this storyline quest before I finish the muddy swamp areas. Thanks also to Storm8 for the amazing graphics with this and the Halloween triple event. Really looking forward to seeing what the second part holds. The pictures of the new creatures look really cool and I am very happy to see some purple showing up. I would also love some Royal Blue creatures. XD

Rhino Keeper
    I did not see this asked before...Does the poisoned wood drop between parts 2 and 3? I realize that the water compass craft may disappear, but I did not know if I should hold off collecting from the water temple. I do not want to start part 3 right away - I want to recoup some of my enchanters essence first.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I did not see this asked before...Does the poisoned wood drop between parts 2 and 3? I realize that the water compass craft may disappear, but I did not know if I should hold off collecting from the water temple. I do not want to start part 3 right away - I want to recoup some of my enchanters essence first.
    All drops continue between parts - only crafts disappear.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I'm about to finish part II. Is there a reason why I should wait to advance to part III?
    Considering how many times you have to collect from the sparkling mines and sawmills, I woudn't wait. You're going to need WAY more of the poisoned jewels than antidotes. Good luck!

What is best way to get gold nugget? I need 2 more and I chopped up 25 rock cropping and got none that was a waste of a lot of energy please help me on where to collect for a better chance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fanny_fun23 View Post
    What is best way to get gold nugget? I need 2 more and I chopped up 25 rock cropping and got none that was a waste of a lot of energy please help me on where to collect for a better chance
    Golden Peacock, Golden Mines , and the Fire Wagon have been sources that, while they don't drop Golden Nuggets every collection, drop very frequently for me. Look in the Hub for other places from which they drop. Best of luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m up to ?Timed: An Elemental Discovery (Part III)? & have expanded to the last block of land, or second to last, not sure. I need 20 Earths Talismans but it?s not available to craft in the magic forge. Anyone know why that is?

I've chopped like 6 trees & they're not dropping poisoned wood. Anybody else having issues? I'm still on part II.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've chopped like 6 trees & they're not dropping poisoned wood. Anybody else having issues? I'm still on part II.
    Hmmm your willow trees aren't giving any wood at all? What about the other items that drop poisoned wood, are those giving any?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx