Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've had a drop of 4 a couple of times and even 5 once but it's normally 2 or 3 from each more often than not. It is random as I have had all 4 drop only 1 each. I think the ability to craft enough talisman in time will mean setting your timer ever 3 hours or so or not missing many during the day. By the time I get enough p/jewels I'll likely be maxed on antidote. Break it down and make sure you're crafting 1 talisman every 2 days at most.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Ronja, I am doing Part III now. The Sawmills and Sparkling Mines can drop either 1, 2, or 3 Poisoned Jewels. While the 3 doesn't drop very often, it is a pleasant surprise when it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had a drop of 4 a couple of times and even 5 once but it's normally 2 or 3 from each more often than not. It is random as I have had all 4 drop only 1 each. I think the ability to craft enough talisman in time will mean setting your timer ever 3 hours or so or not missing many during the day. By the time I get enough p/jewels I'll likely be maxed on antidote. Break it down and make sure you're crafting 1 talisman every 2 days at most.
    Thanks Stymie and SpiritWind!
    I'm somewhat reassured, though I think some attention/ alarm setting might be needed indeed.
    1 Talisman every 2 days is easy to remember, so I'll just stick to that once I start.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks Stymie and SpiritWind!
    I'm somewhat reassured, though I think some attention/ alarm setting might be needed indeed.
    1 Talisman every 2 days is easy to remember, so I'll just stick to that once I start.
    In Goal 10, you will need 50 Ivy's Antidotes as well. That will take a bit of time, especially if you don't have any Toxic Spirits. Once you start Part III, it's slow and steady. Don't stress. Enjoy it. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    In Goal 10, you will need 50 Ivy's Antidotes as well. That will take a bit of time, especially if you don't have any Toxic Spirits. Once you start Part III, it's slow and steady. Don't stress. Enjoy it. Good luck!
    Thanks Stymie, I didn't pick up on that yet.
    So that's 50 (goal 10)+35 (goal 7 for the expansion) = 85 in 45 days.. that's a close call, and good to know before starting.
    Thanks (love how helpful everyone is here!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    My toxic spirit no longer gives me Ivys antidote. I have now gone three collections (at least since I started watching it) without the Antidote drop. 😔. Slow going to get enough for the Temple Water
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I agree, ivy antidote has become a rare drop from toxic spirit since last week.
    I've noticed this too. I spent 150 gems on them. Aggravating.
    But I still like their looks in my "dark" area.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 2 toxic spirits and today they both dropped antidote. Normally 1 does; I'd probably hazard a guess it's about 60-65% chance to drop at seeing both of them drop.

I'll add the other goal info to page 1 now too for the last couple of goals.

Executive Chef
    Yep. SW. hopefully a few of us are just going through a dry spell on those antidote drops from Toxic Spirits.

Executive Chef
    I've been collecting from the Ancient Owl regularly because I'm crafting a lot of Wisp Lanterns, and I have to say I'm not disappointed.
    It's 1 or 2 Earth Wisps most of the time, but I do get Wisp Lanterns too, and I just got a Expansion Permit!
    + he looks good and is animated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I've been collecting from the Ancient Owl regularly because I'm crafting a lot of Wisp Lanterns, and I have to say I'm not disappointed.
    It's 1 or 2 Earth Wisps most of the time, but I do get Wisp Lanterns too, and I just got a Expansion Permit!
    + he looks good and is animated
    Congrats on getting an Expansion Permit. I just got a Trade Ticket from my Ancient Owl. I just got Mithril from the Ancient Octopus. Happy about that since I used 75 Mithril on the Armored Brimstone Steed and 25 on Goal 10 of Part III. It will take a very long time to replenish my Mithril.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting an Expansion Permit. I just got a Trade Ticket from my Ancient Owl. I just got Mithril from the Ancient Octopus. Happy about that since I used 75 Mithril on the Armored Brimstone Steed and 25 on Goal 10 of Part III. It will take a very long time to replenish my Mithril.
    Thanks Stymie!
    Wasn't the Ancient Octopus a guaranteed Mithril dropper? Thought I picked that up here somewhere..
    75 Mithril does make a dent in your max. 99 stash indeed. Don't forget about Renata
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-20-20 at 05:02 AM.