Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! That's a whole lot of cash & a whole lot of energy used for chopping to get no poisoned wood! (Toxified stump, toxified tree & poisoned tree). Growing & chopping willows it is
    Last edited by sdwombat; 10-03-20 at 07:40 PM.

Executive Chef
    When does the octopus drop in Part 2 and does that end the timed portion of Part 2?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    When does the octopus drop in Part 2 and does that end the timed portion of Part 2?
    I'm gathering the items for goal 10 and so given that's all that's left to do it's going to be either when the craft begins or 2 hours after that on collection of that craft. If that's not right, can someone else please post. I'm only collecting from Ivy and the toxic spirit for the next week while we are working on the current event. Really enjoyed part 2 and this whole storyline.

Executive Chef
    Well, if it follows the same pattern as Part 1, it would seem like it would drop at the beginning of the craft. So need to wait on Ivy. I might as well get to that Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Looks like you have to complete (collect) the 2 hour Temple Water to finish the final goal & then get the reward.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3CF0EEEA-2E8E-4EC7-931E-DE3949EF5541.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	56884
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Looks like you have to complete (collect) the 2 hour Temple Water to finish the final goal & then get the reward.
    The Octopus (timed reward) and the prize you mean meme (reward for finishing Part 2, regardless of time), are 2 different things.
    In Part 1, we got the timed reward (the Owl) when we started the last craft. Started, not collected. So you could start, get your timed reward, and wait on collecting your craft/ finishing the Part until you were ready (with preparing for the next part)
    Is it the same with Part 2?

Rhino Keeper
    Are dragon scales and mermaid scales the same, if not where do you find the dragon scales?

Sorry another senior moment, found them! Been so long since I used them, forgot about them.
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-04-20 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Octopus (timed reward) and the prize you mean meme (reward for finishing Part 2, regardless of time), are 2 different things.
    In Part 1, we got the timed reward (the Owl) when we started the last craft. Started, not collected. So you could start, get your timed reward, and wait on collecting your craft/ finishing the Part until you were ready (with preparing for the next part)

Ahhhh...Sorry about that...lol. Need to think through the reply in regards to the question. Riverly did mention the octopus not the statue 🧐
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Are dragon scales and mermaid scales the same, if not where do you find the dragon scales?

Sorry another senior moment, found them! Been so long since I used them, forgot about them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The timed element of Part II states: Complete Part II of an Elemental Discovery and you'll be rewarded with an Ancient Octopus. And when you finish Goal 10 of Part II, you get the Water Dude. So you get both at the very end. I am now working on Gathering Temple Water, which requires 30 Ivy's Antidotes. At the same time, I have been making Water Compasses and Water Chimes. When I finish the present Halloween event, I will start Part III. Good luck.