Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    OMG !!! I Just accidentally clicked on Mei and spend almost 200 hard earned gems on getting her ready 😭😭😭😭

I'm hart broken 💔😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    On IOS device go to Settings, General, Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation. That's funny, isn't it 😆.
    You'd think smart punctuation would resolve stuff like that.
    Thank you so much! I?m like...?why is everything a question with me? Are other people thinking I am drunk typing??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I so hope the antidote is a guaranteed drop from the toxic spirit pet (the one we can buy for 150 gems in the market). Both of yours dropping them is a good sign, though not yet conclusive evidence. Fingers crossed!
    My first drop was two maps-no antidote so it's not guaranteed.
    StormID: neferlala

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Attachment 56774
    Thank you for sharing this magical day with us!! Congratulations to the bride and groom and their families, of course... It sounds like it was a lovely event, though I would also love a peek at how wild the party at Greselda's was.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn?t help myself, I bought my toxic/kindred spirit...partly to get the drops (1 ivy potion, 3 maps & glimmerdust for me) but MOSTLY because I am so bored I wanted to invite you all to this:

Attachment 56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.
    This is priceless!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef

Attachment 56774

Come celebrate some toxic love at what is bound to be the wedding which truly defines 2020. Yes, Toxic Tammy and Lava Larry are getting hitched! These two blobs can?t wait to start their lives together. Her father, Treeple Tony, even slapped on a mask, boarded a plane and flew all the way from Tucson so walk her down the aisle.

Flying Raccoon Renaldo will be acting as ring BEARer, and as you can see her Moo-Ed of Honor, Cow Karen, will be by her side. The best man/Cleaner of rice, Chicken Charlie really got his ensemble wrong. All is forgiven after that wild bachelor party he threw at Greseldas Castle last night.

BadBoyBeau will be officiating. Might seem an odd choice, but keep in mind this will be a pagan wedding and those two are basically demons....so it will be a lot of praying to volcanoes, dancing around maypoles, and various sacrifices. I will be very short on goats by the time this is over. But who needs those anyway?

Music provided by Floritzel & The Petunias. Dancing and Potion drinking all around after the ceremony. There will be unlimited bread, grits and piles of sugar served. We shall say farewell to our newlyweds as they are whisked away in the evil carriage to some creepy corner of the Misty Marshlands with none other than than Driver/Dubstep DJ Brutus The Bandit!

PLEASE 2020, BE OVER. THIS IS WHAT I DO WITH MY TIME NOW.
    that is fabulous!!!!
    you win. everything
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    There isn't a mention of needing to do adventures on these quests, is there? I've not noticed one. So I'm looking into adventures that have a chance to drop resources. They can drop other resources, but I tried to list possible drops needed for this quest line. The adventure may not drop any of the items listed.

Search the ancient vaults -and- Explore the dark caves
    Energy
    Jewels
    Silver ore
    Earth wisps

Feral lands adventures
    Energy
    Golden nugget
    Mithril
    Silver ore

Traverse the desert sands
    Energy
    Jewels
    Mithril?
    Silver ore
    Trade ticket

Thanks to Spiritwind for her Adventures Post

Also for sale in the market are the toxified stump and toxified tree for 800 gold each which drop poisoned wood, wood, and other unknown materials.
    Nice!! Thank you. 😊❤️

Time to send some Feral Lands 👀
    (Tomorrow, I THINK i've unlocked it- will check when current one gets back.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    On which level does the onyx tempel drop mithril? I have lvl 6 ... Wondering if it has any purpose placing it in my kingdom at lvl 6 ?

Does anyone know?
    I had the exact same question. Regarding deep mines, SpiritWind said that the level doesn?t change the drops but the Onyx Temple is not a simple resource building so I don?t know. I am keeping mine out because it looks cool and will keep collecting from it.

Fashion Designer
    Wow! 27 bushes and no spawns not even a skunkupine (no monsters on board triple checked)
    Finally got a skunkupine lol.
    Last edited by Passera; 09-25-20 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Added text

Fashion Designer
    I rarely check my inventory, but so glad I did. Missing an ivy drop and a crafted windchime. Guessing some kind of blip when I recently collected. Did contact support. I know I will not be able to complete the times portion, but figure the toxic spirits might be more plentiful right now, so chugging along. Good luck, all. Check your collections ♡♡

I get mithril from the second animal from the Hidden Forest quest chain, the elephant. Can't remember her name.