Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    CLEAR YOUR KINGDOM OF MONSTERS BEFORE YOU START. The bush will spawn a sludge monster.

It took me just over 300 energy to get 34 maps. Three run through of 56 bushes. The first two run through I always got 2 (sometimes 3) maps. The third run through the monster mostly dropped 1 map.

I am waiting to visit Ivy until asked. You need to visit her for an expansion item (5 Ivy items needed for the first expansion).
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-24-20 at 12:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting more skunkupines than sludge monsters from the bushes. Annoying during a timed event.

Does anyone know about the timed part? Has it already started or do we have to start it? It says 7 days and I'm afraid to open the goal
    in case it isn't started yet.
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 09-24-20 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    It's all the way at the bottom.
    Nope not there & I?ve hard reset the game as well, strange 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    I bought a few extra bushes. Have about 70 out. I got 6 spirits and 3 skunks. Took 106 energy. That means about 18 energy per map. A bit over 200 energy per wind chime, not counting the silver and gems, and we need 8 for the expansion. Fine if you didn't spend all your saved up energy on the monster hunt, but a challenge If you don't have extra energy droppers.

Executive Chef
    Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie

Silver ore
    Crafted: magic forge
    Found: chopping any rock type, sparkling mine, deep mine, troll vault, adventures, gift from neighbours (expired), various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Jewel Cart, Golden mine, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Witch Alicolt, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Pfefferknot Pony, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Gnome Wizard, Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Armored Wyvern, Armored Lion, Harvey, Black bear cub, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, L8 Dainty Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, Suzie, Big Bad Skunkupine, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Walter the Wizard, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Mama Bear, Armored Lizard, Baby Gnome, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Dark Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Seraphina the Sphinx, Philomena

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-24-20 at 12:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting raspy lady monster per Around 20 bushes. One did drop 3 poopy maps at once though so that was exciting! Also, I like that she gives back some energy.

I dislike using bushes in events as they yield nothing else useful for me. Need a petal trade in the royal exchange. .

I absolutely love the animation of the toxified spirit and the magical noise she makes. That is how I look and feel about 1 week out of every month. Ya feel me.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 09-24-20 at 12:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    All I'm getting from bushes is skunkupines

Does anyone know about the timed part? Has it already started or do we have to start it? It says 7 days and I'm afraid to open the goal
    If you haven't started then the monster probably won't spawn. Ivy and top your ruler talk. Then you visit a pond and a Bush. Make sure your kingdom doesn't have a Monster already.

What level this quest requires or if there is pre req to have this quest enabled, does anyone know? thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    All I'm getting from bushes is skunkupines

The first timed part popped up automatically for me, saw Baron's dialogue appear and had to click through- I didn't have a chance not to open it.

The (first?) timed task that rewards an Ancient Owl is to complete part I of the Elemental Discovery
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C91EA9D-4029-4892-A6C3-176A7CC4AA0C.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	216.2 KB 
ID:	56750

Rhino Keeper
    One of the Toxified Spirits dropped a Ivy's Antidote! Must be a rare drop.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast