Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What items are you collecting from? Have you any dragons? It's odd that none are dropping if you have actual dragons. Maybe a ticket to S8 if dragons aren't dropping? I know Kang is listed but doesn't always drop scales, nor does the Armored Black Bear. But I thought regular Dragons were a guaranteed scale drop, like milk from cows.
    I have a few dragons but none that are listed as dropping. Ones that i have is Kong, sleeping dragon, black knight steed, Renata & coral octomaid. The dragons ihave is the glimmer, flight & just plain dragon. Nothing. Guess I just have to hope s8 doesn’t want them again. I can try a ticker but haven’t had much luck with that. Thanks for trying to help

Also armored fire & armored ice dragons.
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-06-20 at 07:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I have a few dragons but none that are listed as dropping. Ones that i have is Kong, sleeping dragon, black knight steed, Renata & coral octomaid. The dragons ihave is the glimmer, flight & just plain dragon. Nothing. Guess I just have to hope s8 doesn’t want them again. I can try a ticker but haven’t had much luck with that. Thanks for trying to help
    My glimmer doesn't always give me scales, but my regular does. Renata & Octomaid are random droppers. Try a ticket to support, it can't hurt! Your regular dragon I think is supposed to always drop scales, with the other stuff as an extra!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know a good drop for dragon scales? I checked the hub for what is available, out of inventory I brought out the items I could. Faithfully checkIng them & I have not received even one scale. Any ideas?
    Don't get the wrong idea from me for asking this question, but have you checked your Forge to see if you might have a dragon egg in there ready for hatching?
    I've missed some in the past.
    And now have quite a few regular dragons.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Does anyone know a good drop for dragon scales? I checked the hub for what is available, out of inventory I brought out the items I could. Faithfully checkIng them & I have not received even one scale. Any ideas?
    plus, are you sure you're not maxed on dragon scales? You can check in your Materials tab in inventory. It's the only reason why a dragon wouldn't drop dragon scales. all the different types of dragons drop dragon scales...

Personally, I wouldn't go to Support quite yet until we determine what the real issue is. Your ticket will likely be closed unanswered which is normal for game play questions as they encourage players to come here to the forum. If you can check for me first, that would be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Soooo, I'm wondering... I have 23 days left on the timed goal of part 2. I need another 70 poisoned wood to finish part 2 and I'm already done with upgrading the haunted ballroom. I'm considering waiting for the next event to start since it's possible we'll need to chop trees for the next event as well, so I wouldn't waste so much energy. What would you guys do?

Executive Chef
    We need more Poisoned Wood for Part III anyways so I would say “get choppin’!”
    hahaha

Executive Chef
    Calder just dropped 3 Trade Tickets for me. Fantastic! His timer is 22 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Soooo, I'm wondering... I have 23 days left on the timed goal of part 2. I need another 70 poisoned wood to finish part 2 and I'm already done with upgrading the haunted ballroom. I'm considering waiting for the next event to start since it's possible we'll need to chop trees for the next event as well, so I wouldn't waste so much energy. What would you guys do?
    I'm just collecting antidotes. That's going to be a long wait , at least for me, so personally I've quit chopping willows for a while. But I'm keeping my eye on the number of days left.
    And I'm building up my energy again.
    And I'm beginning to think I grew too many willows. Hah.

Ok. I've reread your post. I would chop willows to get my remaining poisoned wood for Part 2. I think in the end , it comes down to waiting on Ivy anyway.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I was waiting for Ivy at the end of Part II. In the meantime, I started making the Windchimes and Water Compasses for Part III. That way, you can concentrate on Poisoned Jewels for Earth Talismans and Ivy's Antidotes (35 of them) for the expansion to the Sublunaral Temple. Good luck!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've just had one plain ole orange dragon and have been full on scales since very shortly after being able to collect. I don't know how far along on in the story you are, but one recipe that uses dragon scales is mythic essence in potions shop. If you are far enough along to have unlocked the recipe, it might be a faster way of checking inventory than looking through all of your inventory.

I do get black flag for them from Kang a fair amount of the time, but generally think any dragon may be a more sure source.

From inventory list:

Dragon scales
    Found: dragons, Mithril Dragon, Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Glimmer dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Dark Wyvern, Sleeping Dragon, Dark Wolf, Armored Black Bear, Mantis, Iguana, Flight Lesson Dragon, Swamp Skimmer, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Sherbet Dragon, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie
    Uses: crafting mythic essence
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-07-20 at 06:19 AM.