Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/24: An Elemental Discovery (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You are very lucky. I have also slain enough spirits to make 8 wind chimes and not received any Ivy Antidotes. (Except the 1 from Ivy).
    Same for me.

Executive Chef
    Goal 7

Enter the Wind Temple 0/1
    Seek out the Wind Spirit (Make sure there are no monsters already in your kingdom) 0/1

Enter the Wind Temple (5 minutes)
    Golden Nugget 0/1
    Golden Egg 0/1

Executive Chef
    Goal 8

Defeat the Wind Spirit (99 hits) 0/1

Fashion Designer
    Dear Skunkupine,
    Hey there old friend! we have had some great times through the years. Remember the cleaver and the kitchen? Gosh, it feels like just yesterday it was just you and me. And corn.

So heres the deal, theres this newbie called the Toxified Spirit, and guess what, they like bushes too! I was hoping you could just take the week/rest of the year off, take a break from the bushes? Maybe hang out with the Cloudberries a bit more and I will catch you there when I can? You are just popping up a whole lot from these bushes, friend. I hear you. I understand.

Just let me take care of this toxified spirit for awhile, then I promise, its back to you and me. And the corn. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Huckle Town, thanks for posting in from inventory!
    In your opinion (and everyone please feel free to weigh in), which ones are the most reliable droppers for silver? (If any) e.g. snow castle - rare.

I chopped up a big rock - 20 chips, 2 silver.
    Small pile - 5 chips, 2 silver, another small pile, 1 silver
    Iron rich rock, 8 chips - 2 silver.

Space wise, I am sticking w the rocks; no timers, no clutter. But if silver is guaranteed, or a good chance, I would take the time to dig it out of storage. Without searchable inventory (searching for drops would be SO COOL !!) and hundreds of pages of inventory, it's too much of a hassle unless the chance is really high.

Thanks everyone! : )

PS/edit add : FarmerTed - lol! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Goal 9

Celebrate with Monsoona 0/1

Windy Tea Celebration (Prevailian Temple) 1 hour
    Poisoned Maps 0/9
    Spellbound Dew 0/15
    Ivy's Antidote 0/8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    So the assumption is that Part 1 starts now and ends in 7 days and if you finish you get the Owl right? So if say you dont finish in time. The second timed will not start till you eventually finish Part 1?
    Correct. You have to select to start part 2. So, you can wait to do so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I should have done a better job paying attention. After you expand, you get the building. Once the building opens, you have to do a craft with 1 nugget and 1 golden egg (5minutes). On e finished, it should spawn a wind spirit (unless you have a monster on your board, and then you have to do it again, grumble,grumble). Wind spirit is 99 hits to defeat. Once you defeat, she asks you for tea. Tea takes another 8 ivy potions. Brew time 1 hour. After that, you get the wind spirit with a 12 hour timer (says she drops wisp lanterns and earth wisps). The owl also dropped. 3-hour timer. Don?t know what it drops yet.

Next expansion is easy, 5 expansion permits and 50 regular wisp lanterns, forgot how much $$.

Looking ahead, next expansion with a building in it (part 2) requires 25 of ivy potion and 8 wind chimes and a type of compass that i dont yet know about. I am holding off on starting the second part until I have more ivy potions, so I don?t know how the compass is made.

Finally, for 150 gems, in the store you can get a toxic spirit that gives the poisoned map, ivy potions, poisoned wood and poisoned jewels, which I guess we will need later.

Finally, does anyone else see the creepy dude in the map asking ?how you doin??? Or is that just me?
    Did you finish part I and did part II start immediately or can we wait? Can you still collect items between I and II? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    The windchimes are gone from forge as a crafting item, but Ivy did drop special potion even though I haven’t started part 2.

I have not yet started part 2. You have to click go to start.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eliu1 View Post
    35 mithril is impossible for lower level player without a mithril dropping character. It?s so unfair! Especially this story line started automatically, even won?t give me the choice to start it later. No chance to get the owl!
    My level 9 deep mines drop mitril on a fairly reg. basis.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast